PDA

View Full Version : You had the game won!!!!!!!!!

jamze132
12-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Then you decide to fake out the defense and let JP ****ing Losman throw the ball. Of course he fumbled and we lost. But before we lost, he threw 2 more interceptions. :rofl: :wtf:

Lynch was definitely in Beastmode today and instead of handing him the ball on a 2nd and 5 which would take us to the 2 minute warning, you decide to throw? :rofl: No wonder this team ****ing sucks. It's not just the players. Our suckassness involves every aspect of the team and we will NEVER be successful until someone with a good football mind designs and runs this team. :rockon:

Michael82
12-14-2008, 03:15 PM
I want to see that moronic OC, Turk Schonert thrown off the ****ing plane over Niagara Falls! I'm sick of the horrid game calling. :mad:

ddaryl
12-14-2008, 03:17 PM
once again we snag defeat from the jaws of victory.

make the coaching staff walk home

helmetguy
12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
I want to see that moronic OC, Turk Schonert thrown off the ****ing plane over Niagara Falls! I'm sick of the horrid game calling. :mad:

Why wait 'til NF? Seneca Lake os cold....and DEEP.

BillsWin
12-14-2008, 03:22 PM
This is exactly what I said as the play was happening. YOU HAD THE GAME WON! YOU ****ING ******S!

our coaching staff is ******ed.

Michael82
12-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Why wait 'til NF? Seneca Lake os cold....and DEEP.
Sounds good to me. Hell, I would throw him out over some mountains or something....

billogic99
12-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Then you decide to fake out the defense and let JP ****ing Losman throw the ball. Of course he fumbled and we lost. But before we lost, he threw 2 more interceptions. :rofl: :wtf:

Lynch was definitely in Beastmode today and instead of handing him the ball on a 2nd and 5 which would take us to the 2 minute warning, you decide to throw? :rofl: No wonder this team ****ing sucks. It's not just the players. Our suckassness involves every aspect of the team and we will NEVER be successful until someone with a good football mind designs and runs this team. :rockon:

JP's stock will be on fire this off season:clump: