PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone really surprised with the ending?

Michael82
12-14-2008, 03:13 PM
We were dominating with the running game all day long. It was 2nd and 5 and there was only 2 minutes to go. We had a ****ing 3 point lead and chose to get cute and have JP Losman handle the ball. Was anyone surprised that it would end that way? Was anyone surprised that we would come back and take the lead, then find a new way to blow it? QB gets pressured and careless with the ball, fumbles it and it's recovered for a TD. Then he throws an INT on the next series! :rofl:

This is ridiculous! I'm sick of never feeling confident with a lead. I'm sick of always having that feeling where we are going to blow the game. I want change and I want it NOW! Get rid of this coaching staff. Get rid of the pathetic QB JP Losman. Get rid of the loser players that can't figure out how to win a game. It's time to start over again. As a big fan of the Buffalo Bills and current season ticket holder, I DEMAND CHANGE, Ralph! It's time for you to finally open up your pocket book and bring someone in who can take the team and move them in the right direction. Hell, even a young mind like Spagnuolo! Bring them in! :mad:

ddaryl
12-14-2008, 03:15 PM
of course not... stereo typical Buffalo Bills football played perfectly. once again we snagged defeat from the jaws of victory

Michael82
12-14-2008, 03:23 PM
of course not... stereo typical Buffalo Bills football played perfectly. once again we snagged defeat from the jaws of victory
Exactly! I watched this game all the way thru and I gotta admit, I was getting excited when I saw McKelvin run the kickoff back for a TD, then depressed when it was called back due to a bonehead penalty. Then I was excited when I saw us take the lead and force the Jets to take their first timeout with 2:06 to go. It's 2nd and 5, easy call...run the ball with Beast Mode and get the first down. But nooo, I should have known that we would find some idiotic way to screw it up. How could you give the ball back to Losman when the running game was working so well? WTF! **** this team! **** this coaching staff! And definitely....**** YOU, Losman!!! :mad:

Nighthawk
12-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Folks, we are one step closer to getting what most of us want...A NEW HC! This isn't a bad thing and might turn out to be the best loss in Buffalo Bills history.

Michael82
12-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Folks, we are one step closer to getting what most of us want...A NEW HC! This isn't a bad thing and might turn out to be the best loss in Buffalo Bills history.
I hope to God you are right. We need change so much right now! :pray:

SquishDaFish
12-14-2008, 04:04 PM
I was going to take that XMas special and buy 2 season tickets now Im not going to. IF they get rid of these ****ing coaches ill get seasons in Feb but only if they get rid of the emotionless ******* on the sideline!!

pabillsfankohler
12-14-2008, 04:11 PM
My vote would be for RW to fire them today, before the flight back to Buffalo. Maybe they can ride JP back to Buffalo, because I would leave him there too!

HHURRICANE
12-14-2008, 04:39 PM
Jauron stays most likely and they'll say it's the talent.

Losman is a loser and that's what you get for starting him. Lynch had the game won for us.

Turk Schonert is probably the one without a job.

Michael82
12-14-2008, 04:42 PM
Jauron stays most likely and they'll say it's the talent.

Losman is a loser and that's what you get for starting him. Lynch had the game won for us.

Turk Schonert is probably the one without a job.
Sorry, but if Jauron stays....we might as well say Good bye to the Buffalo Bills now. I don't see how that stadium sells out next year and how they make any money in merchandise. I haven't seen it this bad in a while. the fans are really sick of it and a lot of them are already talking about not renewing. If you keep Dick, then the ticket base will plunge for the first time in years.... I see half the season blacked out.

hammerbillsfan
12-14-2008, 04:44 PM
Sorry, but if Jauron stays....we might as well say Good bye to the Buffalo Bills now. I don't see how that stadium sells out next year and how they make any money in merchandise. I haven't seen it this bad in a while. the fans are really sick of it and a lot of them are already talking about not renewing. If you keep Dick, then the ticket base will plunge for the first time in years.... I see half the season blacked out.

you got one thing i'm not going to do, buy more merchandise!

SeatownBillsFan21
12-14-2008, 04:45 PM
Never surprised with this team

Michael82
12-14-2008, 04:47 PM
you got one thing i'm not going to do, buy more merchandise!
Me either. I'm done wasting my money on that ****!

SquishDaFish
12-14-2008, 04:50 PM
Thats another thing I will not do is buy a jersey for the first time in 20 years

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-14-2008, 05:08 PM
maybe obama will come in and fix things... you know... change and all that.

paladin warrior
12-14-2008, 05:13 PM
I am not mad today that bills lost. Because Bills is out of wildcard.. Only thing I am mad is Ralph is cheap person. Ralph it time go to retire and I want Ralph fire Dick J Tonight . Because Bills was 4-0 before. Dick J just blew it and stuipd moron. aslo trade JP for QB backup.. If I will be happy Get COWHER and Find Good Owner ..

SquishDaFish
12-14-2008, 05:19 PM
Paladin are you japenese or something? I just never get why you type like a 4 year old. English isnt your first language?

SquishDaFish
12-14-2008, 05:20 PM
And no thats not **** talk im asking a serious question

jamze132
12-14-2008, 05:22 PM
Nice one PW...

I was surprised at the way it ended to be honest. I never would have thought we would even attempt to throw the ball in that situation.

But after all that and we had the ball 2 more times, I called both interceptions.

HotRod
12-14-2008, 06:22 PM
No.

tat2dmike77
12-14-2008, 06:35 PM
What annoys me is that the Jets were not stopping the run and in the second half Favre was doing nothing against our D. So yeah let's get cute with ball and try to "outsmart" the Jets and do a play action pass. Yeah that makes sense.

Stupid calls like that have blown games all season. Instead of doin what works the Bills try to get smart and end up shooting themselves in the foot. Losman sucks he played like crap today. How many times did he stand in the pocket and pump fake only to take a sack or throw it over somebodys head? This guy sucks and has always sucked. I'm not a trent guy either so before all you lickers start bashing me eat that. This team has not seen a decent QB since Jim Kelly.

SquishDaFish
12-14-2008, 06:37 PM
I agree Tat and Love the avatar

tat2dmike77
12-14-2008, 06:44 PM
I agree Tat and Love the avatar

ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT

RoanokeVABillsFan
12-14-2008, 08:02 PM
I went out xmas shopping, sick of watching the team the way they've been playing. Then I get to the local watering hole toward the end of the 3rd qtr. We're behind. Everybody knows I'm a Bills fan. Tell me they're watching my team lose. I see the score. I say, not by enough yet, watch, they'll win now that they're out of the playoffs.

Of course, they take the lead and everybody picks on me "see, they're going to win". I actually think, hey, they've got a shot (what an ass, why would I ever try to be happy about this train wreck). They ALL think the game is over. I know it isn't. I have to get their attention to watch the replay of the ridiculous turnover. They can't believe it.

We all know, this is just the way it is. It's hard to explain to people that this crap ALWAYS happens. Nobody else knows what it's like to be a Bills fan. The Lions just suck. We have to go through the tease and then lose on last plays or stupid plays all the time.

Bottom Line. No, I'm not surprised.