PDA

View Full Version : dont blame JP blame DICK and CO

djjimkelly
12-14-2008, 03:13 PM
im sorry 2nd and 5 your gashing the jets all day and u run that play.

more proof of what a joke our coaching staff is.

regardless this is a very fitting end to JP and the BILLS and DICK and the BILLS

jp good enough to win not setting world on fire but being effective for what he has to work with.

dick just bad enough to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

trapezeus
12-14-2008, 03:16 PM
if we run up the middle, chances are we get the browns effort, where we don't get the yards and everyone complains. calling playaction shouldn't be a problem. this one is on losman. yoiu can finally man up and admit the guy sucks.

zone
12-14-2008, 03:20 PM
It was a ill advised call, especially with this qb that can not tell if there is pressure until he is on the ground. That being said 2 min to go with a lead you need to take care of the football, period!

mchurchfie
12-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Dickhead JP coughed up the ball. This idiot has no clue or concept of protecting the ball.

djjimkelly
12-14-2008, 03:21 PM
if we run up the middle, chances are we get the browns effort, where we don't get the yards and everyone complains. calling playaction shouldn't be a problem. this one is on losman. yoiu can finally man up and admit the guy sucks.

i still think hes completely misused by our inferior coaching staff.

to some he looks like a never will be i still a small shine on him that could be used under the right offensive mind. for many reasons i agree he will be a total bist in nfl becuz its hard to find that OC QB and the odds are against any qb in this league to be matched with a mind for an OC thats suits the Qbs skill sets

streetkings01
12-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Dont blame JP????? JP did fumble the ball and then throw an INT on the very next series right???? That was JP right????

Yasgur's Farm
12-14-2008, 03:22 PM
the worst thing about that play... We all watched it happening for 4 seconds... "WATCH OUT JP!!!!"

BuffRanger
12-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Nope. Nobody was blaming Turk's playcalling when the Bills were losing with Edwards, so **** using it as an excuse now. JP fumbled the ball, not Turk.

mchurchfie
12-14-2008, 03:25 PM
I started a thread 4 years ago about him throwing short balls to high and I got chastised for it. Well guess what, hear it is 4 years later and he still is throwing them waaay too high and hanging the backs and receivers out to dry. Good progress JP.:up:

Ingtar33
12-14-2008, 03:26 PM

regardless this is a very fitting end to JP and the BILLS and DICK and the BILLS

jp good enough to win not setting world on fire but being effective for what he has to work with.

our QB just had a 3 int, 3 fumble 3 sack game

he threw 39 passes for 140 yards.

and you're calling out the coaches for 1 call.

the only way the coaches are responsible for this is by starting JP in the first place. The rest was all JP

Philagape
12-14-2008, 03:28 PM
Any call that has Walking Disaster Area handling the ball is a bad call.

Philagape
12-14-2008, 03:30 PM
This thread is the very definition of troll spam

jamze132
12-14-2008, 03:30 PM

You can't be serious... He fumbled 3 times and threw 3 picks. :wtf:

Granted, the playcalling in the end was horrible but JP is a ****ing joke.

dhan
12-14-2008, 03:39 PM
coaches fault. Hands down. Even if our qb was Manning, you run the ball.

Night Train
12-14-2008, 03:40 PM
True but Losman sucks ass & your defense of him is borderline pathetic.

You couldn't have been more wrong about a player.

Philagape
12-14-2008, 03:42 PM
coaches fault. Hands down. Even if our qb was Manning, you run the ball.

Even if the call is bad, with a competent QB, the Bills keep the ball with the lead.

Mitchell55
12-14-2008, 03:46 PM
What about the INT at the end of the game, or the fact that instead of holding the ball with 2 hands he held it with 1. Im sorry but Trent wouldnt of done any of that.

dhan
12-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Even if the call is bad, with a competent QB, the Bills keep the ball with the lead.
No, its the coaches fault. The job of the coach is to put us in a position to win. They didn't do that.

colin
12-14-2008, 03:48 PM
djkelly,

i have you on ignore, but i can read the thread titles.

you are insane, ******ed, or both.

i have taken dumps that are smarter than you. i feel ill knowing that i am posting in a thread you started.

Philagape
12-14-2008, 03:48 PM
No, its the coaches fault. The job of the coach is to put us in a position to win. They didn't do that.

And that's not the players' job?? Is this a video game?

The call cost us a down. The execution cost us the game.

patmoran2006
12-14-2008, 03:53 PM
JP is a ****ing tool.

pabillsfankohler
12-14-2008, 04:00 PM

But they did, until that call. So they took us out. As soon as I saw the ball stay in JP's hands, I stood up & screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The coaches have to make a smarter call than that. I know everyone thought we would run, so was it a good time for playaction to be called? Even Dan Deardorf knew we should have run the ball. That is just plain scary that even he knew Dick F'd up the call.

Oh well, maybe next year.

Also, I think Dick & turk should be fired & told to find their own way back to Buffalo. Just a thought!

pabillsfankohler
12-14-2008, 04:03 PM
And that's not the players' job?? Is this a video game?

The call cost us a down. The execution cost us the game.

A run up the gut would have cost us the down as well. But what I keep thinking is, how as a coach do you make that call with JP in there when the Beast was in Beast Mode?

Help me understand that one.

SquishDaFish
12-14-2008, 04:06 PM
It was JP and the ****ING COACHES!!! All are at fault. **** them all and get rid of all of them.

Philagape
12-14-2008, 04:07 PM
The best way to assign blame is to deduce the worst-case scenario if everyone else does their job.

If that happens, the worst that could have happened is an incomplete pass, wasted down. The call gets the blame for that.

Peters allows the sack; by the same criteria, the worst case is a wasted down with lost yards. So he gets the blame for that.

So far, yes, blame to go around, but the consequences aren't game-changing.

Now, to JP. He takes the above scenarios and turns it into a turnover and, if not a touchdown, at least a tying FG. Therefore he gets the blame for THAT.

dhan
12-14-2008, 04:09 PM
It's all about risk/ reward. I understand they wanted to end the game then and there, get a first down, and then victory formation........

But we were running the ball well. Even if we didn't make a first down, we force them to use all their time outs, and make them drive the field. Our run game, Defense and special teams were playing well. Out offensive passing was not.

Seems like a no brainier to me.

Philagape
12-14-2008, 04:12 PM
Nobody's saying it was a good call.

But multiple bad things can happen on one play, and as I illustrated, what did each bad thing cost us? Whatever bad thing resulted in the worst consequence should get the most outrage. Unquestionably, that was the turnover.

SeatownBillsFan21
12-14-2008, 04:27 PM
HATE TO tell you but dick didnt fumble the ball jp lost this game signal handley the guy played his way outta the nfl today and im glad i never have to see this man in a bills uniform in 2 weeks

HHURRICANE
12-14-2008, 04:34 PM
I love this board. JPs QB rating for the last two weeks has to be a 50.

The guy threw 3 picks and fumbled the ball for a score the other way that cost us the game.

How is it not his fault?

TacklingDummy
12-14-2008, 04:35 PM
Dont blame JP????? JP did fumble the ball and then throw an INT on the very next series right???? That was JP right????

Next 2 series but who's counting. :idunno:

historypete
12-14-2008, 04:41 PM
As bad as the coaches are and as stupid as that play call was, JP still threw 3 picks, fumbled a couple of times, was sacked, what, 4 times?

Enough is enough with this guy. This is not to absovle the coaching staff. They should all walk back to Buffalo, but to say this debacle is not any of JP's fault is crazy. The kid is a train wreck as a QB. I was like Ralph last week after the Toronto game, I couldn't stop laughing when John Murphy was calling the play as the Jets ran into the endzone.

The scary part about this whole thing is Edwards. Is anyone willing to call him injury-prone yet? I like the kid, although he has struggled, but his inabilty to stay healthy is realy scary. He needs to suck it up and play with a tweaked groin because even with one leg, I'd rather see him play than JP.

With that said, considering Edwards history with injuries in college and two years here, it might be a good idea to start looking for another QB in the mid stages of the draft.

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 05:30 PM

Meanwhile, you and others complained in the Cleveland game that the Bills called 3 straight runs, after gashing the Browns all day on the ground.

I've said it before, I'll say it again....some of you just like to ***** to *****.

It comes down to execution. This team can't execute worth crap in any situation or facet of the game.

historypete
12-14-2008, 05:34 PM
Meanwhile, you and others complained in the Cleveland game that the Bills called 3 straight runs, after gashing the Browns all day on the ground.

I've said it before, I'll say it again....some of you just like to ***** to *****.

It comes down to execution. This team can't execute worth crap in any situation or facet of the game.

The difference is, in the Cleveland game the Bills were down by 2. The coaching staff should have been more aggressive in that case and they were not.

This time we were nursing a lead and should have run the ball to kill the clock and use their TO's.

Two completely different situations, you can't compare them.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-14-2008, 05:35 PM
Dickhead JP coughed up the ball. This idiot has no clue or concept of protecting the ball.

thats pretty much the *****s resume

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 05:38 PM
The difference is, in the Cleveland game the Bills were down by 2. The coaching staff should have been more aggressive in that case and they were not.

This time we were nursing a lead and should have run the ball to kill the clock and use their TO's.

Two completely different situations, you can't compare them.

Actually, exact same situation.

You believe you are in range for the game winning field goal....therefor you are running the ball to kill the clock and let the opposition use their timeouts.

historypete
12-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Actually, exact same situation.

You believe you are in range for the game winning field goal....therefor you are running the ball to kill the clock and let the opposition use their timeouts.

Completely disagree for this reason. If you are relying on your kicker to hit a 47 yard field goal in a stadium that is notoriously unpredictable in terms of wind patterns you're nuts.

They should have attempted to move the ball another 10-15 yards before eating away at the clock. By running it three times into the center of the line is bad coaching.

People can blame that on Edwards and his play for most of the night, but when it counted, the drive before and the pass to Royal he made the plays needed. The coaching staff choked that one.

That is the major problem with Jauron and his staff. They don't know when to be conservative and they don't know when to be aggressive.