PDA

View Full Version : Albert Haynesworth hurt bad

Coach Sal
12-14-2008, 03:21 PM
At least it looked pretty bad.

Leg was bent over and fallen upon. Couldn't put any pressure on leg as he walked off after being down for about 5 minutes.

Looked, to me, like a typical ACL tear type of injury and reaction.

This would completely change the AFC playoffs.

Plus, he is a FA after this season.

Dr. Lecter
12-14-2008, 03:22 PM
That probably makes the Steelers or Cots the AFC favorite.

gr8slayer
12-14-2008, 09:40 PM
Just read that he is fine and will be back for the playoffs.

DraftBoy
12-14-2008, 11:09 PM
I heard sprained MCL or PCL no tear. Either way with as big as he is, I would hold him out the rest of the year. No reason at all to have him push it. Give him four weeks to be 100%.

BILLSROCK1212
12-14-2008, 11:34 PM
That probably makes the Steelers or Cots the AFC favorite.
dont discount the Ravens

DraftBoy
12-15-2008, 11:25 AM
dont discount the Ravens

I dont see enough out of Flacco to get them to be favorites.

LtFinFan66
12-15-2008, 11:28 AM
Just read that he is fine and will be back for the playoffs.Really? Where? ESPN says he is having an MRI today but that's it

RockStar36
12-15-2008, 03:16 PM

Maybe not the "favorites", but they can definitely make some noise in the post season. Their defense is good enough to keep them in every game. Pittsburgh is a top 2 team in the conference and both losses from the Ravens were very close. Yesterdays was actually complete BS, but that is another topic all together.

gr8slayer
12-15-2008, 03:24 PM
I think the same thing every time I see Matt Ryan play, still a couple of years away :up:

DraftBoy
12-15-2008, 03:46 PM
I think the same thing every time I see Matt Ryan play, still a couple of years away :up:

I dont know what to tell you but if you can't see the difference in where Ryan is as compared to Flacco there is nothing I can tell you/show you to change your mind, but I dont think they are really even close right now.

RockStar36
12-15-2008, 03:50 PM
I dont know what to tell you but if you can't see the difference in where Ryan is as compared to Flacco there is nothing I can tell you/show you to change your mind, but I dont think they are really even close right now.

Maybe you need to watch some more football too.

DraftBoy
12-15-2008, 03:56 PM

Probably, I havent watch nearly as much NFL as I normally do.

gr8slayer
12-15-2008, 04:00 PM
You know I just like to give you **** about the Falcons.

Ryan is currently further along than any rookie QB I've seen since Ben Roethlisberger (which is saying a lot considering how many have come and gone.) Comparing Flacco and Ryan at this juncture isn't even a fair comparison, Ryan is so much further along.

Still has a lot of work to do though.....

gr8slayer
12-15-2008, 04:00 PM
You really should watch more NFL football, I've offered the Slingbox to you on several occasions :idunno:

gr8slayer
12-15-2008, 04:01 PM
By the way, BSPN just said that it was a sprained MCL, not a torn anything. He'll miss at least the next two weeks.

RockStar36
12-15-2008, 04:08 PM
You really should watch more NFL football, I've offered the Slingbox to you on several occasions :idunno:

I watch the 1PM, 4PM, and all the night games not on NFLN. That's about all I have time for.

gr8slayer
12-15-2008, 04:22 PM
I watch the 1PM, 4PM, and all the night games not on NFLN. That's about all I have time for.
The offer still stands, every game can be watched in 30 minutes or less :up:

DraftBoy
12-15-2008, 04:55 PM
You know I just like to give you **** about the Falcons.

Ryan is currently further along than any rookie QB I've seen since Ben Roethlisberger (which is saying a lot considering how many have come and gone.) Comparing Flacco and Ryan at this juncture isn't even a fair comparison, Ryan is so much further along.

Still has a lot of work to do though.....

Im well aware and Im also well aware that Ryan is one of the brightest young stars in this league and was a godsend to Atlanta who needed him to be who he has become to get over Vick.

Flacco has looked good and bad at times, just like Ryan. Both have a lot to learn still but Ill take Ryan everyday.

gr8slayer
12-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Im well aware and Im also well aware that Ryan is one of the brightest young stars in this league and was a godsend to Atlanta who needed him to be who he has become to get over Vick.

Flacco has looked good and bad at times, just like Ryan. Both have a lot to learn still but Ill take Ryan everyday.
You also have an extreme bias towards the Atlanta Falcons. I'd be curious to know what you'd say if he were on another team... He's good, but you tend to overrate him at times.

DraftBoy
12-15-2008, 05:04 PM
You also have an extreme bias towards the Atlanta Falcons. I'd be curious to know what you'd say if he were on another team... He's good, but you tend to overrate him at times.

That's funny coming from you, and I rarely even talk about Matt Ryan.

gr8slayer
12-15-2008, 05:06 PM
That's funny coming from you, and I rarely even talk about Matt Ryan.
Oh come on now....

DraftBoy
12-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Oh come on now....

The only time I mention Ryan is when you usually bring him up. Or as an example as how a good FO drafts.

I dont talk about him like you talk about Ware, or Romo. He is not the object of my desire. He is a very good NFL QB and will only get better but he has more than his fair share of issues and so far has not shown the leadership in the clutch in big games you need from your QB.

gr8slayer
12-15-2008, 05:16 PM
The only time I mention Ryan is when you usually bring him up. Or as an example as how a good FO drafts.

I dont talk about him like you talk about Ware, or Romo. He is not the object of my desire. He is a very good NFL QB and will only get better but he has more than his fair share of issues and so far has not shown the leadership in the clutch in big games you need from your QB.
He has yet to play a "big game"

BTW, I've always been willing to criticize any Cowboys player, including Romo and Ware.

DraftBoy
12-15-2008, 06:07 PM
He has yet to play a "big game"

BTW, I've always been willing to criticize any Cowboys player, including Romo and Ware.

Oh come on, you know thats not true, how about beating New Orleans or Chicago?? Both were big wins. The correct statement would be a win a big game on the road.

When you criticize Romo or Ware, Ill get the camera and mic because it hasnt happened once. Romo was brutal against PIT and all you want to talk about is how its the WR's fault.

PECKERWOOD
12-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Albert Haynesworth has been the best DT in the NFL this year, he has been very good.

gr8slayer
12-15-2008, 08:31 PM
Oh come on, you know thats not true, how about beating New Orleans or Chicago?? Both were big wins. The correct statement would be a win a big game on the road.

When you criticize Romo or Ware, Ill get the camera and mic because it hasnt happened once. Romo was brutal against PIT and all you want to talk about is how its the WR's fault.
New Orleans? Chicago? :lmao: both will be lucky to be playoff teams.

You should get on AIM more often, I rant on a regular basis. :up: