PDA

View Full Version : Will JP even have a job in the NFL next year?

billsburgh
12-14-2008, 03:28 PM
what team in their right mind would give this guy a contract to play on their team? See ya in the arena league JP.

trapezeus
12-14-2008, 03:48 PM
if the NFL needs more ball boys to hold onto the K-balls, then JP might have a chance on being on an NFL sideline. but i will join the team's message board that signs this bum and offer my condolences.

SquishDaFish
12-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Ill bet anything hes on an NFL team next year and once he gets a shot with real coaches he will do good

patmoran2006
12-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Ill bet anything hes on an NFL team next year and once he gets a shot with real coaches he will do good
I'll take that bet..

He'l be LUCKY to be on a roster and it will probably as a #3 if he has any job.

Coaches want one of two things in a backup QB, and he's neither.

A- An older, saavy vet who can lead a team short term if need be, and main job is to help mentor a younger starter (you think JP can mentor someone? LOL)

B- A youngster with a ton of potential, usually a rookie draft pick.

He is neither.. He is a first round pick BUM with zero intelligence, and zero leadership skills. He'll fall in line with other first round bums like Ware, Couch, Shuler, Leaf, etc etc.

SquishDaFish
12-14-2008, 04:19 PM
He will get a shot with someone and like everything else with the Bills it will come back and bite us in the ass. This team ****ing blows and always will until Wilson drops

trapezeus
12-14-2008, 04:22 PM
He will get a shot with someone and like everything else with the Bills it will come back and bite us in the ass. This team ****ing blows and always will until Wilson drops

cut it out. you losman fans need an intervention for god sake. He lost us a game that we had with 2 minutes to go. don't blame the coaches for wanting to run a play action play. Don't blame anyone other than Losman on that. he didn't even get stripped of the ball. he was hit on the shoulders first.

Please, this kind of blindness irritates 90% of the board.

Boomstick
12-14-2008, 04:26 PM
I believe that the Colts will pick Losman up, not to be a QB mind you. But to be Peyton Manning personal testicle scrubber.

That won't last long though. He'd fumble them balls too.

SeatownBillsFan21
12-14-2008, 04:31 PM
maybe a 3rd stringer somewhere glad it wont be in buffalo

Night Train
12-14-2008, 04:41 PM
The good hands people (Allstate) wants him as a regional director.

SquishDaFish
12-14-2008, 04:52 PM
cut it out. you losman fans need an intervention for god sake. He lost us a game that we had with 2 minutes to go. don't blame the coaches for wanting to run a play action play. Don't blame anyone other than Losman on that. he didn't even get stripped of the ball. he was hit on the shoulders first.

Please, this kind of blindness irritates 90% of the board.

Listen up Trap because im only going to say this ONE more time!! Im not a JP fan Im a BILLS fan and the way we get it stuck to us he will go somewhere and wake up plain and simple. Now pull your head out of your ass and realize what I was saying

Mitchell55
12-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Im not sure how many teams have 3rd string QB on there priority list.

DrGraves
12-14-2008, 04:56 PM
JP is a joke. I could ****ing do better than him. Worst QB in the history of the NFL. I guarantee that no one can name someone with less poise, talent, or common sense.

Boomstick
12-14-2008, 04:58 PM
JP is a joke. I could ****ing do better than him. Worst QB in the history of the NFL. I guarantee that no one can name someone with less poise, talent, or common sense.
Honestly the only one that comes to mind is Todd Marinovich.

topher180
12-14-2008, 04:59 PM
Who cares if he has a job, and honestly how can anyone care that much that they blew this game? It's irrelevant. They were out of the playoffs coming into Sunday and just simply aren't that good.

jamze132
12-14-2008, 05:34 PM
I bet he go's to NE to backup Brady. Cassel will be successful elsewhere next year.