PDA

View Full Version : Even if we complete a pass with 2:06 left...

jamze132
12-14-2008, 03:52 PM
I still would say it was a ridiculously stupid play call. BUT we didn't complete the pass, actually we fumbled and the defense returned it for a TD but hey...

From what I have read today, it looks like this coaching staff will remain intact. If that is true, I really hope they learned from all their mistakes this year so we can build off of it next year.

I bet you see better clock management, more sensible use of TOs, and more conservative playcalling when the the game is in the bag.

I trully hope this entire organization learns from the many mistakes that were made this year.

SquishDaFish
12-14-2008, 03:53 PM
If we keep this coaching staff Ill be FN pissed

Mitchell55
12-14-2008, 03:54 PM
I wouldnt care if we scored a TD on that play. Dumb ass playcall.

Michael82
12-14-2008, 03:54 PM
If we keep this coaching staff Ill be FN pissed
Me too. I will definitely stop buying merchandise next year if they keep these losers together.

Boomstick
12-14-2008, 03:55 PM
I still would say it was a ridiculously stupid play call. BUT we didn't complete the pass, actually we fumbled and the defense returned it for a TD but hey...

From what I have read today, it looks like this coaching staff will remain intact. If that is true, I really hope they learned from all their mistakes this year so we can build off of it next year.

I bet you see better clock management, more sensible use of TOs, and more conservative playcalling when the the game is in the bag.

I trully hope this entire organization learns from the many mistakes that were made this year.
I think this staff has no idea what that word means... Its all Greek to them.

jamze132
12-14-2008, 04:17 PM
I think this staff has no idea what that word means... Its all Greek to them.
For our sake, I hope not.

Boomstick
12-14-2008, 04:18 PM
For our sake, I hope not.
Yeah, if we keep these cats for coaches, we're quite boned.

jamze132
12-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Yeah, if we keep these cats for coaches, we're quite boned.
There is the chance that we learn from all these mistakes and we all laugh about this crap later on in life. But I doubt it...

Boomstick
12-14-2008, 04:24 PM
There is the chance that we learn from all these mistakes and we all laugh about this crap later on in life. But I doubt it...
You're right, I hope we can... but unfortunately it seems there is more of a chance of the Titanic sailing in to New York harbor a little late.

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 05:36 PM
Ok, throwing there is a dumbass play call and running while you're already in winning field goal position is a dumbass play call too!

Yet, the same people who *****ed about the 3 straight runs against Cleveland are now *****ing about calling a pass.

:rofl:

The call was fine, 2:06 left, you protect the football...either way, the clock is stopping in 6 seconds because of the 2 minute warning. Run or Pass...the 2 minute warning is coming up.

The execution on the other hand was typical Loserboy.

TheBrownBear
12-14-2008, 05:42 PM
The call was fine, 2:06 left, you protect the football...either way, the clock is stopping in 6 seconds because of the 2 minute warning. Run or Pass...the 2 minute warning is coming up.

The execution on the other hand was typical Loserboy.

Right on, FTYAY. There was nothing wrong with the call. They even rolled JP out to play to his strengths of running and it gave him the option of just throwing the ball out of bounds if no one was wide open. He's just an idiot that finds ways to lose.