PDA

View Full Version : Losman fumble play: Peters sucked too

trapezeus
12-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Not a JP fan, and it's entirely on his shoulders for not protecting the ball, but peters didn't do anything on that play. he let revis get around him and he was suppose to be blocking revis.

all our stat studs crapped themselves.

i want ralph to say something right now. people need to be released from the bills before they leave NYC. Losman first. at least the others have some mild levels of talent that they use on the NFL field. Losman made ony 2-3 passes that were "GOOD" passes. The rest were high and our below average receivers were being asked to make incredible catches.

jamze132
12-14-2008, 05:45 PM
When you accept the fact that JP, the mental midget sucks, you're blood pressure will decrease to a more healthy level. It worked for me...

Night Train
12-14-2008, 05:47 PM
The players are put into a position to suck by plays that should NEVER BE CALLED !

HHURRICANE
12-14-2008, 05:50 PM
When you accept the fact that JP, the mental midget sucks, you're blood pressure will decrease to a more healthy level. It worked for me...

I didn't watch today but I made the mistake of listening to some of it on the radio.

Not wasting 300 bucks over the last 2 weeks watching that loser has kept my blood pressure way down.

Forward_Lateral
12-14-2008, 07:02 PM
How can you blame the LT for letting someone go around him, across the entire formation, and making a play on the opposite side of the field?

trapezeus
12-14-2008, 08:04 PM
if losman is your QB, you need every single thing to go right, or else his fans will defend him. Peters missed block made poor JP fumble the ball.

My point is, that this team just doesn't execute. i was stunned they got the 3rd and 1, because they have a habit of going to sleep on shifts during the game. they should be ashamed.

Typ0
12-14-2008, 08:07 PM
The players are put into a position to suck by plays that should NEVER BE CALLED !

yeah, boo hoo I'm an NFL quarterback but don't ask me to throw the ball.

patmoran2006
12-14-2008, 08:48 PM
EVERY single sack and turnover, with the exception of the ball of Josh Reed's hands (which was a terrible high throw but still could've been caught) was 100% on Losman.

He is just terrible.