PDA

View Full Version : The Good To Come Out Today's GAme

patmoran2006
12-14-2008, 04:04 PM
The good:

* I'm really starting to become impressed with Steve Johnson. Looks like another great round find. Of course, it makes yet another early draft pick (James Hardy) look bad. But hey, we dont need good pass rushing DE's or OLB's early in the draft, right?

* The offensive line was superb today both run and pass blocking. Preston even played good.

* Our RB's are the real deal. I love our RB's.

* Nice to see Poz FINALLY make an impact play.

The Bad:
* JP Losman is the worst QB I've ever seen.. Ever.. I will leave it at that, I can right 10,000 words on how bad and how stupid he is.

* For those looking to blame Turk for the horrible call, Jauron said post game that he made the call.

* Is it physically possible for someone to be more irrelevent than Chris Kelsay? SERIOUSLY? Ryan Denney is outplaying him by a mile. PLEASE cut loose this overated, expensive peice of **** this winter.. Copeland Bryan is just as effective as him.

* Donte WHitner might be the most overated player on this team, if not the league. He was abused today and just never makes a play that matters.. The highlight of his SEASON has been tackling Johnny Lee Higgins 8 yards in the end zone, that's how much of a non-factor he really is.. 3 years later, I can say this with confidence.. "Great pick, Marv (Or Tom, or whomever)

* I watched a lot of the HOuston/Tenn game. Johnson is a beast. They double team him all the time, and he still has great games. Lee Evans is either severly overated; or our QB's are just THAT bad.

*Congrats to Ko Simpson, who just set a NFL record for the most terrible angles to a ballcarrier in one season.. You earned it, buddy!

* Love ya, Jon Corto!

* I cant think of anything about Jauron that hasn't been said already. Football isn't chess all the time.. Sometimes its man against man. Way to outsmart yourself AGAIN!!! Why on God's name would you put a play on the shoulders of a bum QB at a critical point of the game when Lynch is wearing them out.. Jauron said "they had 8 men in the box".. They had 8 men in the box the previous 4 running plays too and Lynch still moved the chains.. This guy is an *******, and sadly he's going to be back next year, I"ll bet money on it.

* last and but not least, I can officially designate Kawika Mitchell as a theif. He robbed the Bills this offseason. This guy f'n SUCKS!!!!!! He had the great once per year game vs San Diego, and that's pretty much it.. ****ing fullbacks (Tony Richardson) leave this dude holding his jock. He's the worst tackler on this football team, even worse than Pancake Ellison.

lordofgun
12-14-2008, 04:05 PM
I can right 10,000 words on how bad and how stupid he is

:rofl:

Seriously, though...good thread.

Boomstick
12-14-2008, 04:08 PM
I still think the funniest thing to come out of today's game was Stevie Johnson's nod to The Replacements with his TD celebration.

patmoran2006
12-14-2008, 04:12 PM
:rofl:

Seriously, though...good thread.
you like that? I can "right" 10,000 words.. LOL!

Lexwhat
12-14-2008, 04:13 PM
About time people start noticing how irrelevant and overrated Donte Whitner is.

OP and I (and others I can't remember) have been saying this for a long time.

patmoran2006
12-14-2008, 04:15 PM
About time people start noticing how irrelevant and overrated Donte Whitner is.

OP and I (and others I can't remember) have been saying this for a long time.
that would be me. I dont think he's any better than Scott, and barely better than Wilson.. And that's not really compliment to Scott or Wilson either.

Boomstick
12-14-2008, 04:15 PM
you like that? I can "right" 10,000 words.. LOL!
You're wright... he spelled it wrong.

Sorry, I just had to get that one in there.

more cowbell
12-14-2008, 04:16 PM
The best thing to come out of this game was watching duke preston LIGHT up the ref

then looking at the refs red face the rest of the game

Lexwhat
12-14-2008, 04:18 PM
that would be me. I dont think he's any better than Scott, and barely better than Wilson.. And that's not really compliment to Scott or Wilson either.

Exactly. Ko Simpson is downright embarassing, and Bryan Scott has played about the same as Whitner has.

I really don't think there would be a drop-off if we had Scott starting at SS and Wilson starting at FS.

And oh, remember that guy Jim Leonard? He's playing very well for the Ravens this year.

jamze132
12-14-2008, 04:36 PM
The good:

* I'm really starting to become impressed with Steve Johnson. Looks like another great round find. Of course, it makes yet another early draft pick (James Hardy) look bad. But hey, we dont need good pass rushing DE's or OLB's early in the draft, right?

* The offensive line was superb today both run and pass blocking. Preston even played good.

* Our RB's are the real deal. I love our RB's.

* Nice to see Poz FINALLY make an impact play.

The Bad:
* JP Losman is the worst QB I've ever seen.. Ever.. I will leave it at that, I can right 10,000 words on how bad and how stupid he is.

* For those looking to blame Turk for the horrible call, Jauron said post game that he made the call.

* Is it physically possible for someone to be more irrelevent than Chris Kelsay? SERIOUSLY? Ryan Denney is outplaying him by a mile. PLEASE cut loose this overated, expensive peice of **** this winter.. Copeland Bryan is just as effective as him.

* Donte WHitner might be the most overated player on this team, if not the league. He was abused today and just never makes a play that matters.. The highlight of his SEASON has been tackling Johnny Lee Higgins 8 yards in the end zone, that's how much of a non-factor he really is.. 3 years later, I can say this with confidence.. "Great pick, Marv (Or Tom, or whomever)

* I watched a lot of the HOuston/Tenn game. Johnson is a beast. They double team him all the time, and he still has great games. Lee Evans is either severly overated; or our QB's are just THAT bad.

*Congrats to Ko Simpson, who just set a NFL record for the most terrible angles to a ballcarrier in one season.. You earned it, buddy!

* Love ya, Jon Corto!

* I cant think of anything about Jauron that hasn't been said already. Football isn't chess all the time.. Sometimes its man against man. Way to outsmart yourself AGAIN!!! Why on God's name would you put a play on the shoulders of a bum QB at a critical point of the game when Lynch is wearing them out.. Jauron said "they had 8 men in the box".. They had 8 men in the box the previous 4 running plays too and Lynch still moved the chains.. This guy is an *******, and sadly he's going to be back next year, I"ll bet money on it.

* last and but not least, I can officially designate Kawika Mitchell as a theif. He robbed the Bills this offseason. This guy f'n SUCKS!!!!!! He had the great once per year game vs San Diego, and that's pretty much it.. ****ing fullbacks (Tony Richardson) leave this dude holding his jock. He's the worst tackler on this football team, even worse than Pancake Ellison.
I agree with everything you said and if you take the time to search, you will see... especially the part about Mitchel. What a joke.

Oh, and I was advocating to get more time for Steve Johnson months ago.

Maybe we should be hired as quality control dudes or something.

Michael82
12-14-2008, 04:46 PM
I still think the funniest thing to come out of today's game was Stevie Johnson's nod to The Replacements with his TD celebration.
Agreed! That was ****ing hilarious! :rofl:

Boomstick
12-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Agreed! That was ****ing hilarious! :rofl: When I saw it all I could think of was the line "I feel like I jacked off an elephant" or however it went.

hammerbillsfan
12-14-2008, 04:51 PM
:bf1: patmoran

baalworship
12-14-2008, 05:40 PM
As much as I hate Kelsay Denney had a worse day. It even looked like the Jets occasionally doubled Kelsay. Denney was one on one all day and he never makes a play.

Today was a day that no matter how much you hate the coaching it was the absolutely horrendous QB play that cost us the game. Edwards was better in his first NFL game than Losman was in this one.

Of course the issue is Edwards has taken that headshot and seems to have a lot of questions about him. Next year we need a new

QB
Head Coach
GM
Offensive Coordinator
Defensive Coordinator

The rest of our roster with the exception of the DE and Center position is comparable to the rest of the division.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-14-2008, 05:47 PM
The Bad:

I hope someone send a tape of this looped over and over so RW gets the point that DJ REALLY MUST GO

HHURRICANE
12-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Nice post Pat.

Lone Stranger
12-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Very well expressed points. Now it's time to really beat up on Modrak. He has been the common denominator during most of our down years. We haven't drafted a stud since Rueben
Brown....how many years ago?