X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

New ways to loose every week

Un****enbelievable!!! As one other poster put it so perfectly, we just find a way to snatch defeat from the claws of victory!! So many fingers to be pointed.... First and foremost, I hate JP Losman. I kept laughing when the announcers on tv were saying that JP wanted to put together a "nice highlight package" to show other teams. Well, I'm sure that game tape will be thrown out along w/ the rest. The thing that I have always hated about JPL is he is always horrible at the worst possible times. Everytime we need him to do something big, even if it means throwing a damn incompletition (instead of fumbling) he can't even do that. I could go on and on, but whats the use, b/c we all know he sucks, and I'm sure nuthin I point out hasn't already said about 1,000,000 times. Second, our coaching staff is not just bad, but its downright, laughable. Our defense is sloppy tackling, poor in coverage, and the decision before the season (& during the draft) to not draft or sign a legitimate pass rushing DE. Our offense is just confusing as hell. When we're doing well, it seems we always find a way of going away w/ what is working, and we instead chose to do what isn't working. Like 2day, we are running the ball well, and then we chose to pass in that situation, on a 2nd and 5!!!! We just give games away!!!! I am convinced that DJ is gone. If Ralph doesn't fire him, the citizens of Buffalo might get to him first!!! What a frustrating year.

But I still love the Bills!! No matter what, they still will always get my loyalty!!
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
Working...
X