The players are revolting, starting with Trent....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

The players are revolting, starting with Trent....

Vic said that Trent has confided to team members that he and Turk just aren't seeing the same things on the field and that he doesn't feel like he's getting all the help and guidance that he needs to be successful.

Vic also said that Turk and Van Pelt are a little upset at Trent because some of the things they're putting into the game isn't being executed.
  • Oaf
    Do you read what you write?
    • Jun 2007

Re: The players are revolting, starting with Trent....

Well it can't get any worse than our O with JP the last 3 weeks so, PLEASE, just get back to Trent so we can see our future a bit.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
      Vic said that Trent has confided to team members that he and Turk just aren't seeing the same things on the field and that he doesn't feel like he's getting all the help and guidance that he needs to be successful.

Vic also said that Turk and Van Pelt are a little upset at Trent because some of the things they're putting into the game isn't being executed.
      It has been pretty obvious that this team is functioning like a pile of garbage. They need to clean house and start again with proven winners.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
        • Dec 2005

At this point in time i am numb to this team. This offseason when they make the 2008 "highlight" reel they should use the Benny Hill music instead of NFL tracks.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
          Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
          It has been pretty obvious that this team is functioning like a pile of garbage. They need to clean house and start again with proven winners.
          You know it's bad when my girlfriend (who watches the bill when they are on TV here) says why does this team suck so bad?

Comment

• Nighthawk
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tat2dmike77

At this point in time i am numb to this team. This offseason when they make the 2008 "highlight" reel they should use the Benny Hill music instead of NFL tracks.
            I won't be numb unless Ralphy doesn't get rid of Jauron. If he doesn't, it will be really hard for me to get excited about this team for next year. It wouldn't matter what FA's they brought in...if Dickey is still here, I don't have any faith that this team will ever be a winner.

Comment

• Nighthawk
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
              You know it's bad when my girlfriend (who watches the bill when they are on TV here) says why does this team suck so bad?
              My daughter (who's 3) asks me why I'm so frustrated and all I can say is, "it's the Bills, honey." This team just doesn't bring any joy to the fans anymore...as sad as it is for me to say that, but it's the truth. They really need to hit a homerun with the next HC they bring in or it may get ugly.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Maybe instead of revolting, they should pay attention more carefully so you know...we could execute such DIFFICULT plays like FB dive on 4th and 1....QB sneak on 4th and 1...PA rollout option....throwing a 10-15 yard pattern of any sort. I think asking for longer than that is a miracle of epic proportions at this point, so I'm starting small.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                  Maybe instead of revolting, they should pay attention more carefully so you know...we could execute such DIFFICULT plays like FB dive on 4th and 1....QB sneak on 4th and 1...PA rollout option....throwing a 10-15 yard pattern of any sort. I think asking for longer than that is a miracle of epic proportions at this point, so I'm starting small.
                  I think it's a little late for all of that.

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

was this in his radio pre game stuff, skoob? i didn't see anything in his articles on nfl.com

so is trent's benching concussion based, really groin based, or frustrated coach base?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

yeah, they stink on ice!

anybody know what movie?

Comment

• billogic99
                        • Oct 2008

This is the pros, players shouldn't have to have their hands held in oreder to improve, they need to take it upon themselves to get themselves better. Of course coaching helps, but making yourself better is the difference in college and pros.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

I dont think Trent or Turk are seeing the same things either. Trent can't seem to find open WR's down the field, and Turk can't seem to see why Defenses keep stopping us continually.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• raphael120
                            Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                            • Oct 2005

thats what happens when you promote people from within when the whole lineage of poeple in the organization has never proven it can get anything done.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                              • Mar 2004

Who cares now this season is over and Turk should be gone next year and hopefully Trent will backup a proven veteran for a year or two till he able to compete in this league

Comment

Working...
                              X