PDA

View Full Version : Cris Collinsworth on JP

pintonick96
12-14-2008, 06:42 PM
Collinsworth is killin JP! He's calling him incompetent, saying how the key to the game is JP playing. I laughed pretty hard.

Nighthawk
12-14-2008, 06:47 PM
And why again was Hamden not given the opportunity to play?

Coach Sal
12-14-2008, 06:51 PM
You beat me starting the thread. So I'll just fill in the blanks for those who mised it:

On the Sunday Night game studio show, after the Bills/Jets highlights, Collinsworth talked about how bad Favre and the Jets played and how they should never have won this game, and said they only won it "because of JP Losman's incompetence."

Then, after a little discussion he was asked "what was the formula for the Jets victory?"

He replied, "their formula was to put the ball in the hands of JP Losman."

Nighthawk
12-14-2008, 06:52 PM
You beat me starting the thread. So I'll just fill in the blanks for those who mised it:

On the Sunday Night game studio show, after the Bills/Jets highlights, Collinsworth talked about how bad Favre and the Jets played and how they should never have won this game, and said they only won it "because of JP Losman's incompetence."

Then, after a little discussion he was asked "what was the formula for the Jets victory?"

He replied, "their formula was to put the ball in the hands of JP Losman."

That's awesome! And why again did our wonderful coaching staff put the ball in this loser's hands? Oh yeah, because they're f'n incompetent!

Mad Bomber
12-14-2008, 06:55 PM
That's really funny in a sad sort of way...

JP was talking before today's game about how he wanted to put together a "highlight reel" of his abilities.

WOW. This highlight reel would make me want to, as an NFL GM, want to pay JP about $25/year.....

ajsdx
12-14-2008, 07:01 PM
WOW. This highlight reel would make me want to, as an NFL GM, want to pay JP about $25/year.....

Get real, dude. Minimum wage is like $7/hour. He'd make at least $500.

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Several of us on the board have been calling JP incompetent for 3+ years...

It's about time Collinsworth figured it out.

Mad Bomber
12-14-2008, 07:05 PM
Get real, dude. Minimum wage is like $7/hour. He'd make at least $500.
Corrected. My bad. :hi5:

Forward_Lateral
12-14-2008, 07:06 PM
JP is officially the worst QB in Bills history now. Worse than Bandana *** Johnson.

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Corrected. My bad. :hi5:

Hey, I'm sure he would do a sweet job landscaping your house.

That's worth like 10 an hour.

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 07:07 PM
JP is officially the worst QB in Bills history now. Worse than Bandana *** Johnson.

Nah, Bruce Mathison!

Mad Bomber
12-14-2008, 07:08 PM
There IS one thing this guy can do, though....

His beard is nice and full.

Forward_Lateral
12-14-2008, 07:10 PM
There IS one thing this guy can do, though....

His beard is nice and full.

Yeah. Nice neck beard. I've seen better groomed hair on an ass.

Lone Stranger
12-14-2008, 07:10 PM
Points well presented. The idiots on WGR don't seem to have a clue.

Mad Bomber
12-14-2008, 07:28 PM
Nah, Bruce Mathison!
Joe Dufek.

Dr. Lecter
12-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Joe Dufek.

:rolleyes:

Dan Manucci!

Vince Ferragamo!

superbills
12-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Points well presented. The idiots on WGR don't seem to have a clue.

Were they actually defending Losman?

Mad Bomber
12-14-2008, 07:59 PM

Dan Manucci!

Vince Ferragamo!
I hate to one-up you, but....

Billy Joe Hobert.

trapezeus
12-14-2008, 08:00 PM
the best part of collinsworth's comment was that no one else in the studio rushed in. in fact, costas put in a dig right after it. pathetic QB.

trapezeus
12-14-2008, 08:01 PM
you can name all the bad bills qb's, but none came at the price that losman came at. and we gave the cowboys of all teams for this pick. losman has earned worst QB for a bill rightfully based on play and expectations. no one expected mathison to be anything more than a short term fix to get through a season.

Dr. Lecter
12-14-2008, 08:05 PM

Billy Joe Hobert.

Gary Marangi.

Dr. Lecter
12-14-2008, 08:06 PM
you can name all the bad bills qb's, but none came at the price that losman came at. and we gave the cowboys of all teams for this pick. losman has earned worst QB for a bill rightfully based on play and expectations. no one expected mathison to be anything more than a short term fix to get through a season.

With what they paid, he was definitely a massive bust.

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 08:06 PM

Billy Joe Hobert.

I have to go back in the day to a player my father used to curse out constantly...and when he watched the Ferragamo/Mathison show, he used to mention this guy....

Dan Darragh.

Can you top that?

Oaf
12-14-2008, 08:37 PM
Nah, Bruce Mathison!
Hobert?

patmoran2006
12-14-2008, 08:44 PM

Dan Manucci!

Vince Ferragamo!
JP is worse when you factor in what we gave up to get him, and what we have paid him.

colin
12-14-2008, 08:47 PM
jp losman is the worst ever.

no one else has shown such a bad bad bad level of mental deficiency.

i hate him, and i hate all of his fans.

anyone who ever liked him must repent.

TacklingDummy
12-14-2008, 08:50 PM
haters

The King
12-14-2008, 09:45 PM
I wish I could back into my time machine and pull every post I ever said about Losman not having to compete for the job. It was handed to him on a silver platter and he dropped it, then picked it up threw it to the other team, the fell on it then dropped it again. Cocky=Confidence.... he has Jim Kellys swagger? Sure but he has the brain mechanics of a part time McDonalds employee. He's good in the community? Sure, if you want everyone in the country to think Bills fans are dumb enough to believe he has an inch of talent...

There isnt a quarterback in the league I wouldn't have rather have had today than JP. I would start anyone in the league over him. Anyone.

Losman isnt even harsh enough... Should be JP Ripyourheartoutsuckonitanddieman