PDA

View Full Version : The let it all out thread

Forward_Lateral
12-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Just air it out right here. I've officially had enough of this team for a season. JP Losman is the biggest POS QB to ever wear a Bills uni. His accuracy is awful, his decision making sucks, and he double clutches more than a fat kid throwing away a candy bar. His beard sucks, too. It looks like the team shaved their asses, and glued it on his face when he was sleeping.

Dick Jauron sucks. He sucks in every aspect of football. He doesn't suck at looking dorky, however. Nice playcall at the end, Dick. Way to put the game in the hands of Losman. Why not hand Muhammed Ali a hand grendade and tell him not to drop it too? While your at it, give Ralph Wilson a galon of prune juice and tell him not to piss his pants.

Donte Whitner is a chump. Can we officially label him a bust now? When's the last time he made a play? Any play? Hey, Donte, nice Whiff.

I don't even know why Ko Simpson steps on the field. Can't remember the last time he did anything of value. He did have a few nice hand offs to the ref after the play was over.

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Well I'm glad it is now official.

tat2dmike77
12-14-2008, 07:31 PM
Why not hand Muhammed Ali a hand grendade and tell him not to drop it too?

:lmao:

Mad Bomber
12-14-2008, 07:34 PM
What's really sad is that I was totally indifferent to this game.

I have been a Bills fan for over 45 years. When JP fumbled that ball, it just reminded me of MANY MANY years of futility.

Sad to say, the Leon Washington TD run was a highlight for me...he's on my fantasy team. At least THEY are in the playoffs....

Mitchy moo
12-14-2008, 07:37 PM
http://image.sportsmansguide.com/image/6/63136.JPG

Mad Bomber
12-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Sorry, For me to express my TRUE feelings, this post would need to be in the No ToS Zone.....

Jeff1220
12-14-2008, 08:15 PM
:poop: :op: :trance: :laughing: :angel: :crap: :oops: :fit: :fit: :roflmao: :box: :shocked: :pissed: :rain: :rain: :rain: :winkpunch :tap: :wail: :nsfw: :yucky: :fury: :down: :*****slap: :club: :awm: :shelby: :banghead:
That about sums it up for me.

Michael82
12-15-2008, 02:22 AM
:rofl:

Antoni
12-15-2008, 05:03 AM
Just air it out right here. I've officially had enough of this team for a season. JP Losman is the biggest POS QB to ever wear a Bills uni. His accuracy is awful, his decision making sucks, and he double clutches more than a fat kid throwing away a candy bar. His beard sucks, too. It looks like the team shaved their asses, and glued it on his face when he was sleeping.

Thanks, I need a new keyboard now:lolcry:

Night Train
12-15-2008, 05:07 AM
Just air it out right here.

Jessica Alba, stop calling me !

Oh wait, wrong thread..

clumping platelets
12-15-2008, 05:26 AM
I just numb :sad:

elltrain22
12-15-2008, 06:06 AM
Good idea w/ this thread. So many things come to mind when asking to vent....

1. I hate Dick Jauron
2. Ralph needs to go
3. James Hardy has been a huge disappointment, but still has a chance to be good, IMO
4. JP Losman sucks monkey balls. He's the worst QB we've had since Rob Johnson, and in 5-6 years, we might say he was worse
5. Our d-line (especially our DE's) suck #!%
6. All of our coaches, except for Bobby April, should be fired
7. Dick Jauron is a pansy *** coach
8. If we hire a proven winner like Cowher next year, we got a chance, I don't care what anyone says
9. There are too many fans on this board who need to look up loyalty in the dictionary
10. 1-word association for this season: embarrassment
11. Trent is a good talent, but needs a system to work under
12. Marshawn has played great, so has Freddy, and next year, if we get a guy that can coach, who knows.
13. DJ is a piece of ****
14. No matter what, I'll always love this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DraftBoy
12-15-2008, 07:15 AM
The only good thing about yesterday was after Losman fumbeled the Jets fan at the bar bought me two shots because he was so upset after the Bills took the lead, I told him not to worry they'll find a way to blow it and sure enough.

HHURRICANE
12-15-2008, 07:53 AM
I blame everything wrong in my life on the Bills.

ddaryl
12-15-2008, 08:22 AM
co*k suckin, muther **ckin, *******, son of *****, c**t lickin, piece of s**t, dang nabit, pi**me off....&^%#@$#@ .........

I STILL DON'T FEEL ANY BETTER