X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

I'm thinking 6-10

How do you start 4-0, then go into the Bye at 5-1, and stare 6-10 square in the face?

This is the biggest embarassment in NFL history (with the possible exception of the Lions' imminent 0-16 season).

I have lived through some REALLY crappy Bills seasons in my MANY years as a Bills fan...this is one of the most disappointing EVER. It started so positively, and then turned into another Bruce Lee karate kick to the nuts.....

I'm numb...except for my nuts...they REALLY hurt...
  • HotRod
    Addicted to squares...
    • Oct 2002

Re: I'm thinking 6-10

I agree.

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
      • Aug 2005

where is that kick to the balls smilie when you need it?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

Which is harder to do is the question...

Start 5-1 then lose 9 of the next 10

OR

Lose every game

I'm not sure which of the two is more improbable to actually occur.

A team has gone winless before in the Bucs, but not team I can think of has gone from 5-1 to finishing under .500

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
          • Feb 2005

its just an historic collapse. another notch in RW's belt for kicking fans in the nuts
          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Borosai
            • Sep 2003

I was expecting a 7-9 finish just a few weeks ago, but sadly, 6-10 looks very realistic at this point.

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

Well at least I'll be able to tell my kids I've lived through the lowest of lows.

"When I was your age.. the incompetence of our front office was mind-boggling. I remember specifically the one game where we tried throwing the ball, with a joke of a quarterback at the helm, with 2 minutes left in the game when we had the lead. He fumbled and lost us the game. Two years later, we got a new coach!"
              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

A little overexcitement form barely beating the first four teams who have the following records:
                5-9, 3-11, 2-12, 3-11

Comment

Working...
                X