PDA

View Full Version : I was at the game today and this is what I saw....

BILLSROCK1212
12-14-2008, 08:48 PM
well first of all Bills fans left the game smiling because of course this game came as no shocker to Bills fans....games like these happen on a continuous basis

Lynch looked great!
Poz was all over the field today
Whitner looked like he was playing Prevent because all he was doing was making tackles downfield on pass plays
I like the TE situation once we get rid of Royal
WRs have very good potential if we start getting them the ball when they are open
Special Teams still the best part of our team McKelvin was jawing at the Jets fans before the return that was called back I LOVED IT other than the penalty
LOSMAN well uhhh yea BYE BYE
HAMMY TIME in Denver anyone?
PLAY CALLING BLOWS
O-line looked arlight to be honest....JP had all day even the Jets fans admitted it
Lindell....his kicking is making me nervous as of late
Moorman same old same old just flat out AMAZING even if he lost a step

billsfanone
12-14-2008, 09:01 PM
On TV, Poz looked small, lost, and overpowered 90% of the time.

TacklingDummy
12-14-2008, 09:05 PM
On TV, Poz looked small, lost, and overpowered 90% of the time.

He did get that lucky bounce int. And he broke up another pass that he should have intercepted. He did more than Whitner did.

billsfanone
12-14-2008, 09:09 PM
He did get that lucky bounce int. And he broke up another pass that he should have intercepted. He did more than Whitner did.

I did more than Whitner too.

tat2dmike77
12-14-2008, 09:49 PM
I did more than Whitner too.

The turd i just left in the toilet did more than whitner did today

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-14-2008, 09:51 PM
The turd i just left in the toilet did more than whitner did today
Rescue that turd, Tat! We need a new head coach!

BILLSROCK1212
12-14-2008, 11:29 PM
Poz just looked like a leader out there and even if he wasn't in on every positive play he had a positive effect on those plays...btw Spencer Johnson should have been played more this season

BILLSROCK1212
12-14-2008, 11:31 PM
oo and forgot to mention uhhh yea it wouldnt have been too bad if we took some pressure of Trent earlier in the season and ran the ball more....we need to draft a RB to share time with Marshawn....no offense to Freddy but if we don't want to wear down Marshawn we need a RB who is equally as talented and i am not so sure if Freddy is that guy i see Freddy more like a Kevin Faulk kind of guy

ParanoidAndroid
12-14-2008, 11:38 PM
Scott is the better SS. Whitner should be playing FS and Simpson should have pine splinters in his arse.

Oaf
12-15-2008, 12:46 AM
This is the first time ever I pulled a half-smile/chuckle when I saw that play. I immediately told my sister, "Hey dont worry about it, JP's done."

BILLSROCK1212
12-15-2008, 04:33 PM
This is the first time ever I pulled a half-smile/chuckle when I saw that play. I immediately told my sister, "Hey dont worry about it, JP's done."
ahahaha i actually did the same thing....got up w/o saying a word and walked out of the stadium....the Jets fans were surprisingly respectful and almost felt my pain while most of the Bills fans stared in shock although this one woman told me to stay and not give up hope...turned away from her and walked out