Damnit Ralph Wilson, fire them or lose us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Damnit Ralph Wilson, fire them or lose us!

Have you no conscience?

I'm sick of this BS! Hundreds of thousands if not more Bills fans are sick of this BS. How many years of incompetent coaching staffs do we have to watch sqwander season after season away on us? It's getting to the point now that people could consider you a swindler for gutting the FO every three years just to build your fan's hopes for a new year while sucking the money out of us to ensure that twenty generations of Wilsons won't have to see a days worth of work in their lives. We buy your team's mechandise and spend thousands of dollars on tickets and travel expenses year after year to keep the profits flowing into your pockets.

At this point I think that it's more luck than anything else that "our" team has generated millions of dollars for you over the years. I say this because it seems amazingly difficult to believe that you have the brains to design a good company/team. It appears that you are riding the shirt tails of the NFL the past ten years. How can this team not make one friggin playoff game in nine years? Any owner of a losing team can retaliate and defend themself by saying how hard it is to win in the NFL because of the competition and changing times but what it boils down to is the amount of desire one has to be the best.

Do the fans of this team a favor and relieve the current regime from their suffering and embarassment and go hire a proven group of coaches that have track records of winning. Yes you may have to spend some money doing this but at least when you're laying on your death bed wondering about the ending to your legacy you can know inside your heart that you finished strong.

If you can't manage to spend what you can't take with you then do us a favor and sell this team to an owner that is going to give us a better chance of seeing success. At least this would put us out of the misery we endure season after season. I can't take much more!
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • tat2dmike77
    Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
    • Dec 2005

Re: Damnit Ralph Wilson, fire them or lose us!

But then his family may have to work 100 years from now and we wouldn't want that now would we.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
      • Mar 2004

I cant take much more of this either

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

Ralphs given you back to back 7-9 seasons and at least six this year.

That's success in his eyes.

Comment

• jpdex12
          • Jan 2005

Sad to think that at this point we would lose a team possibly with a sale of this team but at least with some fresh blood in ownership we'd see positive change for a change.

The gamble is, would we see a sale to an owner that keep sthe team in town or moves them. I'll take that gamble just to risk the chance that we could root for a better team.

Now the other dilemma, the weight on my conscience for even thinking that Ralph has lived long enough...time to end things so we can see what happens to our team! God don't send me to hell!

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

Ralphy doesn't have a choice but to fire Dick at this point. Yesterday might have been one of the best things to happen to Bills fans in years. That ending should ultimately create a shake up in the FO and at HC. I'm very hopeful of change at the end of the year.

Comment

• jpdex12
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
              Ralphy doesn't have a choice but to fire Dick at this point. Yesterday might have been one of the best things to happen to Bills fans in years. That ending should ultimately create a shake up in the FO and at HC. I'm very hopeful of change at the end of the year.
              I agree

Comment

• billogic99
                • Oct 2008

Nice thought, but that'll never happen. Fans will be fans through the good and bad, it's what fans do. Even if you don't buy season tickets or even attend a single game next year and the attendence drops off, fans will still be fans. RW knows this, he's been around a long time giving Bill fans a less than impressive product.

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk

this is Ralph we are talking about.... his legacy speaks for itself.

in other words he just allowed the finalization of extending Dick after going 1-7 th elast 8 ... has anything Ralph done in his past said he would eat a 3 year contract that probably included a raise ?

Comment

Working...
                  X