PDA

View Full Version : Clean House!

JD
12-14-2008, 11:14 PM
Fire everyone, even the concession stand workers!

I am completely fine with 3 "rebuilding years" of absolute suck followed by a run at the championship, over 5 years of mediocrity and no chance at the big shiny thing.

We're in such a ****ty position, though. If we don't buy tickets next year, that will make it seem like we don't care about the team.. opening up a bigger push for the Bills to move north. But at the same time that is the only thing we as fans can do to get to Ralph, hit him in his pocket.

Selling out game after game will do nothing but convince that old **** that he can keep being cheap while rollin' in that cash money.

:drama:

Oh, and bring in some cheerleaders from Toronto or something cause 1/2 the squad is butt ugly.. sorry Phil :rockon:

SeatownBillsFan21
12-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Coaches front office most players get em outta here!?!? I think we need a proven QB so Trent can learn how to win. start him in 2 years

JD
12-14-2008, 11:24 PM
I personally think Trent re-injured his head, bringing back his concussion.

The groin thing is a cover up so the medical staff isn't embarrassed. Did you see Trent sprinting down the sideline when JP scored... jumping?

Trent is our QB of the future.. he just needs someone other than Alex Van Pelt chirping in his ear. Bring in a veteran backup.