X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bling
    • Jul 2004

That loss sucked

Please don't take this as smack. This is me just telling the truth.

I was rooting for the Bills for obvious reasons, but also partially because I think majority of Buffalo is on suicide watch. I hate to watch people go through what I did last year. It's really sad how bad your franchise is. They've been bad my entire football watching career (10 years you smart asses), and it doesn't look like it's going to get better. I mean, I knew it was going to happen. Any non-Bills fans could see that Jauron was a dud, Marv Levy was too old to be GM, Losman is really Loserman, and your only true shine was Lee Evans. Also Parrish... but only on kickoff returns. Don't tell me he was a legit WR, because he never was. But despite the lack of talent and the idiot moves, you'd think that a team wouldn't fumble for a loss. I mean, how sad is that ending? I really do feel sorry for you guys. It hurts when your team is this bad, but at least I knew my team would rebound. Huizenga would do what it took to at least get this team to a winner. Ralph is a baffoon. I'd be really worried as a Bills fans whether your franchise was ever going to get out of the ditches. This has become the Cincy Bills of the decade.
  • Oaf
    Do you read what you write?
    • Jun 2007

Re: That loss sucked

This is an all-time low for us. Fishdivers feeling bad for us.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bling
      Please don't take this as smack. This is me just telling the truth.

I was rooting for the Bills for obvious reasons, but also partially because I think majority of Buffalo is on suicide watch. I hate to watch people go through what I did last year. It's really sad how bad your franchise is. They've been bad my entire football watching career (10 years you smart asses), and it doesn't look like it's going to get better. I mean, I knew it was going to happen. Any non-Bills fans could see that Jauron was a dud, Marv Levy was too old to be GM, Losman is really Loserman, and your only true shine was Lee Evans. Also Parrish... but only on kickoff returns. Don't tell me he was a legit WR, because he never was. But despite the lack of talent and the idiot moves, you'd think that a team wouldn't fumble for a loss. I mean, how sad is that ending? I really do feel sorry for you guys. It hurts when your team is this bad, but at least I knew my team would rebound. Huizenga would do what it took to at least get this team to a winner. Ralph is a baffoon. I'd be really worried as a Bills fans whether your franchise was ever going to get out of the ditches. This has become the Cincy Bills of the decade.
      Suicide watch? People here are not losers; they put these things in perspective. Maybe not right away but they do.

You did hit the nail on the head about some things but there are more positives than just Evans.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Lexwhat
        • Feb 2005

LOL.

Comment

Working...
        X