PDA

View Full Version : That Final Bonehead Play

mchurchfie
12-15-2008, 07:05 AM
They said it was designed to go to the fullback.:dizzy: This guy has been thrown to 3 times all year and dropped 2 out of the 3....WTF???? They also said that JP was supposed to get rid of the ball immediately if the FB wasn't open...which of course he didn't surprise, surprise.:cynic:

Historian
12-15-2008, 07:33 AM
Yea, throw it to the guy that isn't even in the media guide.

That makes sense.

:rolleyes:

SabreEleven
12-15-2008, 09:17 AM
Even the national media is bashing the Bills on that play call....:ill:

Ebenezer
12-15-2008, 10:28 AM
Even the national media is bashing the Bills on that play call....:ill:
who isn't?

unpaid_bills
12-15-2008, 10:29 AM
My 9 year old son said "why didnt they just run the ball"? With Lynch running all over them all day why not? Make them burn the timeouts. We have one of the best punters in the NFL pin them back make them beat us. That play actually pretty much sums up the season

I dont put all this on Jauron JP has to know when he rolls out he is going to have pressure on the back side an protect the ball. He should have tucked in and run. I totally understand trying to catch them off-guard but that was not the time or the player to do it. Ralph said we lack talent and playmakers, well fans its the harsh reality another year with ZERO pro-bowlers arguably the worst coaching staff in the league, and an owner who doesnt seem to care. Why should the fans?

Jan Reimers
12-15-2008, 10:34 AM
How does that moron Jauron think that a pass to the fullback will be more effective than a run by Marshawn, who had been dragging the Jets downfield all day? Mindless.

mchurchfie
12-15-2008, 10:40 AM
They said the idiot couldn't even get off the line to get open, that's when JP should have recognized it and got rid of the ball.

jdbillsfan
12-15-2008, 10:41 AM
I actually don't think it was a terrible play call if they had decent QB, or a decent TE or a decent FB....

Jan Reimers
12-15-2008, 10:50 AM
I guess when you have a bonehead coach, a totally brain dead QB, and a nondescript FB, you should expect a disaster. Which is exactly what we got.

unpaid_bills
12-15-2008, 10:53 AM
thats the problem our QB play is shaky at best, FB we just signed off the scrap heap.

One thing about they play how about Jason Peters taking some of the blame? Thats what i meant about this play summing up the whole season.

I am going to ask a serious quetion for Bills fans. Can you name another organization in sports who has gone through as many tough games and heart-breaking losses the way we have as Bills fans? I honestly think part of the reason i watch is to see how the mess the game up - and this is sad. If this is not reason the get rid of your coach i dont know when is. The team needs a NEW attitude and it starts at the top. We dont have the talent, coaches or football knowledge to win period. Unfortunately at this point even firing Jauron isnt enough. What a mess.

HHURRICANE
12-15-2008, 11:01 AM
thats the problem our QB play is shaky at best, FB we just signed off the scrap heap.

One thing about they play how about Jason Peters taking some of the blame? Thats what i meant about this play summing up the whole season.

I am going to ask a serious quetion for Bills fans. Can you name another organization in sports who has gone through as many tough games and heart-breaking losses the way we have as Bills fans? I honestly think part of the reason i watch is to see how the mess the game up - and this is sad. If this is not reason the get rid of your coach i dont know when is. The team needs a NEW attitude and it starts at the top. We dont have the talent, coaches or football knowledge to win period. Unfortunately at this point even firing Jauron isnt enough. What a mess.

It starts with the owner.

We have to win in spite of him.

Jan Reimers
12-15-2008, 11:05 AM

You could combine 3 or 4 of the worst organizations in sports, and not match the number of bizarre, heartbreaking losses we have endured.

unpaid_bills
12-15-2008, 11:06 AM
Exactely. That is not an easy thing to do. In all seriousness do you think Wilson will sell the team or when he passes will someone inherit that could be scary.

Its not fun being a fan at this point.

Historian
12-15-2008, 11:06 AM
I am going to ask a serious quetion for Bills fans. Can you name another organization in sports who has gone through as many tough games and heart-breaking losses the way we have as Bills fans?.

Maybe the Cubs.

Maybe.

Dr. Lecter
12-15-2008, 11:15 AM
That was not Peters blocking responsibility. The Jets sent more players than the Bills had blockers.

FinFaninBuffalo
12-15-2008, 12:08 PM
That was not Peters blocking responsibility. The Jets sent more players than the Bills had blockers.

Peters whiffed on the block. Dockery and the center contained the extra defender in the middle of the line. Peters had responsibility for the blitzer and never attempted to block anyone else. The blitz was well timed and Peters whiffed.

Mitchy moo
12-15-2008, 12:13 PM
They said the idiot couldn't even get off the line to get open, that's when JP should have recognized it and got rid of the ball.

That was the other problem, he throws it away and it's the 2 minutes warning anyways so the clock is stopping either way on the imcomplete pass.

Michael82
12-15-2008, 12:19 PM
That was the other problem, he throws it away and it's the 2 minutes warning anyways so the clock is stopping either way on the imcomplete pass.
And that's why you don't call a ****ing pass there! :mad: