X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbird06483
    • Sep 2008

Jauron signed an extension on Sunday, sources told ESPN

"Despite going on a 1-7 slide that left the Buffalo Bills out of the playoffs, coach Dick Jauron signed an extension on Sunday, sources told ESPN.

The deal runs through the 2011 season. ESPN and the NFL Network reported on Oct. 26 that the coach had agreed to the deal. The Bills were 5-2 at that point and in contention in the AFC East.

The Bills lost 31-27 to the New York Jets on Sunday, giving up the go-ahead score in the final two minutes."

Link...

sports.espn.go.com
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Jauron signed an extension on Sunday, sources told ESPN

Looks like I'll be saving money next if this is true. I don't see how it's possible though.

D & S Sports

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

So let me get this straight...the Bills are one of the hottest teams in the league after week 5, and they don't extend Dick, but then the Bills become one of the worst teams in the league and now we extend Dick??

Is anybody else confused by this move??
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        So let me get this straight...the Bills are one of the hottest teams in the league after week 5, and they don't extend Dick, but then the Bills become one of the worst teams in the league and now we extend Dick??

I'm confused by this team in general and more specifically, my endless loyalty to them

Comment

• djjimkelly
          • Apr 2003

if this is true that the extension was just signed

this is first time i EVER say this

but if this is true i will have to reevaluate my thoughts on the bills if we are not serious about winning i cant be serious about this team they will become impossible to cheer for.

the truth will come out it always does

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
            • Sep 2007

The way this organization has been making decisions this doesnt suprise me one bit. What a ****ing joke.
            To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• djjimkelly
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
              I'm confused by this team in general and more specifically, my endless loyalty to them

this is the first move if this is true will make me question my loyalty

Comment

• blackonyx89
                HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy

I guess Ralph doesn't want to win unless he tells Jauron that he'll bring in better talent and he has to fire Perry Fewtile and Turkey Schonert!!! It looks like he wants the Bills to stink so bad that they won't be supported by torturing Bills fans and they're moving to Toronto eventually. He obviously doesn't care anymore.
                Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

DJ got handed the option to extend his contract a few months ago and it required only his signature to go into effect. Another terrible move by the Bills front office and it shows their own immaturity when handling contracts.

We are now F-Ed for 3 more years, count us out.

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

Welcome to senility, Ralph Wilson.

Your holiday gifts (adult diapers & salt lick) are in transit, in place of my season ticket invoice.
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Patti120
                      • Aug 2004

If this is true then Dick has to make the ultimate sacrifice in order to provide more talent to the team. That being he and Alex Van Pelt coming out of retirement and suiting up in order to give the team the emotional lift that it really needs.

Comment

• ddaryl
                        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                        • Jan 2005

obviously the goal of Ralph is to destroy Buffalo Bill loyalty and make it easier for him to sell the team to the highest bidder.

by the time Ralph is done we'll be begging for the Bills to leave.

Comment

• gil
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
                          obviously the goal of Ralph is to destroy Buffalo Bill loyalty and make it easier for him to sell the team to the highest bidder.

by the time Ralph is done we'll be begging for the Bills to leave.
                          Sadly, I had the same thought.

Because for the life of me, I cannot understand this otherwise - I am simply left speechless.

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

welcome to Bizarro world, where the janitor is in the line of succession to be GM, JP Losman is thought to give the team a chance to win, and a coach who has one winning season out of nine is given three more years after a 1-6 streak (which then became a 1-7 streak for the reasons just listed)
                            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

mother ****ing bull**** god damn ****ing **** ******* dickface teabagging piece of dog ****.

**** buffalo.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X