PDA

View Full Version : Jauron Returning Is A PR Disaster, IMO.

Night Train
12-15-2008, 08:52 AM
I sit in the Club seats and most of our seats, plus most other premium seats/suites, are up for renewel. Jauron enjoys zero popularity among these big $$ people. Plus this new, tight economy which wasn't a worry 5 years ago when you signed your premium seat contract.

What about all the new fans who bought in on all the regular seats last season, the 2nd highest total ever. They were never married to the team to begin with and finally just took the plunge.

How can a sell of possibly new coordinators save face for this organization ? They cannot eat a mistake, after taking 78 Mil cash off Ted Rogers in Toronto ? The press will destroy this decision. That's good advertising ?

Just incredible. It's as if sinking the team is thee business plan.

Is their a writeoff I'm not aware of ?

HHURRICANE
12-15-2008, 09:06 AM
Wilson is the cheapest SOB so there is no way he fires Jauron.

elltrain22
12-15-2008, 09:30 AM
I disagree, I think he will fire Jauron, but maybe I am having wishful thinking

RockStar36
12-15-2008, 09:44 AM
I don't see anyway possible Jauron is back next year, despite the ESPN reports yesterday. I just don't see how it can happen. And if it does, I beg everyone that can to stop giving Ralph your money until the problem is corrected. Stop filling his pockets and he might notice.

Jan Reimers
12-15-2008, 09:46 AM
I believe Jauron has to go. He is easily the worst game day coach in the NFL, and has cost us several games in the last three years with his atrocious game management and ridiculous playcalling.

The Bills need to keep the illusion of change and improvement going by hiring a new coach and signing a few free agents, in order to continue selling false hopes - and tickets

paladin warrior
12-15-2008, 09:59 AM
HUMM It Dick J is staying until 2011?????? And did he signed the contract yet?? Let me know IF THIS IS TOTAL TRUTH...... Because I dont want him anymore.

HHURRICANE
12-15-2008, 10:02 AM
I disagree, I think he will fire Jauron, but maybe I am having wishful thinking

I think the Bills have extended Jauron even though it does sound like some of his players are starting to lose faith in his play calling. This could be a nightmare if he has lost the team.

The Bills will stay quiet and not address the coaching issue. They'll hope to get fans back by addressing the "talent" issue.

I'm not sure what high profile player is out there at WR or DE but you guys will get all excited, Whitner will double promise playoffs, and you 'll sell out the stadium yet again.

ddaryl
12-15-2008, 10:06 AM
It will be harder to address the Talent issue without a respectable coach. What high profile FA is going to come to Buffalo to be apart of team that doesn't respect its HC.

this goes beyond PR disaster, it is a catastrophe

don137
12-15-2008, 10:09 AM
Season ticket sales will plunge if the Bills keep Jauron. Ralph can't be penny wise and pound foolish. I agree it would be a PR disaster. I also think it will be a PR disaster if he does not sign a big name coach (easier said than done). If the Bills keep Jauron and/or sign a not so big name person for a coach Bills fans will revolt.

I will not support this team financially until big changes happen. This is the first year since my first child was born 10 years ago that there is not piece of Bills paraphanilia under the Christmas tree for my kids. I get them Bills stuff every year. I'm done putting money in Ralph's pocket.

DraftBoy
12-15-2008, 10:20 AM
If the Bills keep Jauron they can still spin the media to look like change, bring in a real GM (maybe a Wolf?) to take away any power DJ has over the player choosing and take a big name skill player in the draft (like a Bradford) somebody who will re-energize the fan base and think that even if we have DJ for one more year, at least we have other people in place for when he fails again next year and we fire his dumbass.

Philagape
12-15-2008, 10:23 AM
It's official. Ralph is now the Judge in The Natural. (God rest Robert Prosky's soul)

Or the owner in Major League.

don137
12-15-2008, 10:23 AM
If the Bills keep Jauron they can still spin the media to look like change, bring in a real GM (maybe a Wolf?) to take away any power DJ has over the player choosing and take a big name skill player in the draft (like a Bradford) somebody who will re-energize the fan base and think that even if we have DJ for one more year, at least we have other people in place for when he fails again next year and we fire his dumbass.
Wouldn't matter in my mind. Jauron has to go. IMO the Bills players are talking out of both sides of their mouth. In one breath they are supporting Jauron. The next breath they are saying how they have not played up to their ability as a team and that the talent is there on the team (well if they have underperformed like they said then it points to the coaching staff for the lack of success).

Night Train
12-15-2008, 02:07 PM
I believe Jauron has to go. He is easily the worst game day coach in the NFL, and has cost us several games in the last three years with his atrocious game management and ridiculous playcalling.

The Bills need to keep the illusion of change and improvement going by hiring a new coach and signing a few free agents, in order to continue selling false hopes - and tickets

:bf1:

Mad Bomber
12-15-2008, 02:36 PM
Or the owner in Major League.

...without the looks.