PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else still think Edwards isn't hurt?

Pride
12-15-2008, 09:30 AM
I still think the team benched TE due to poor performance rather than due to an injury. I think they wanted to give JP 2 full weeks of practice games to show what he has... either for the Bills or for Trade Offers.

My whole theory is based on Trent sitting on the bench in the 2nd half of the 49ers game in the cold at RWS. You don't sit a groin injured player on an ice cold bench for the entire 2nd half. You keep him indoors where you keep him stretching and warm.

trapezeus
12-15-2008, 09:32 AM
no one is trading for JP. Even teams that may think they want him, know he'll be a free agent. so, it makes no sense in terms of showcasing him. JP is unrestricted and free after this season.

I don't know what trent' deal is. you're spot on with the fact he was outside. most injured players stay in the locker-room. and groin injuries can't be this bad.

The bills ship is currently sinking. So everyone seems to be running around on the deck right now.

Jan Reimers
12-15-2008, 09:37 AM
No. Edwards is our starting QB, and would have been on the field if healthy.

Philagape
12-15-2008, 09:40 AM
Well if injuries are covers for benching, then look for JP to get "injured" this week. They could say he has a brain pull; that way they wouldn't have to lie.

THATHURMANATOR
12-15-2008, 09:41 AM
I don't know. If he isn't injured how could they not put him in after how bad JP looked the last two games.

billsfanone
12-15-2008, 09:42 AM
JP will be a FA, so the trade theory is moot.

Pinkerton Security
12-15-2008, 09:42 AM
Well if injuries are covers for benching, then look for JP to get "injured" this week. They could say he has a brain pull; that way they wouldn't have to lie.

i think on the injury report it will be more like "JP Losman - Questionable (ya, questionable whether he actually has a functioning brain or not)"

HHURRICANE
12-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Edwards has a winning record in games he's finished so he probably doesn't want to screw it up.

ddaryl
12-15-2008, 09:58 AM
that's a lame theory IMO...

Edwards has been decent overall this year and still shows he can play the QB position. He had some bad games, but they all materialized after that nast concussion.

Even Manning sucked big nads his 1st 2 seasons withthe NYG before he started to shine, so I am still behind Trent 100%.

Why JP was playing is beyond me... I would have put Hadman in thier since he has a better shot of being part of the organization next year.