• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NC-BILLS44
    • Jul 2002

The solution is to sell the team!!!

Mr. Wilson,

Please sell the team to Jim Kelly and his group of investors. This will ensure that your family will be taken care of and they won't have to go through the trouble of selling. Also, Jim has a passion for the Buffalo area and this team. He truly cares about the team and most importantly, WINNING!!!!!!!

I'm tired of this team losing and I feel it all starts at the top, not the front office, but the owner. It is time for a change.
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: The solution is to sell the team!!!

Originally posted by NC-BILLS44
    Mr. Wilson,

Please sell the team to Jim Kelly and his group of investors. This will ensure that your family will be taken care of and they won't have to go through the trouble of selling. Also, Jim has a passion for the Buffalo area and this team. He truly cares about the team and most importantly, WINNING!!!!!!!

I'm tired of this team losing and I feel it all starts at the top, not the front office, but the owner. It is time for a change.
    that or sell it to us Zoners. Im pretty sure we could raise a couple thousand bucks.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

It's not going to happen.

We're not getting Bill Cowher. We're not even getting rid of Jauron. We're not going to clean house in the FO.

I've read a lot of suggestions on this board- some are good, some are bad, some are realistic, some are unrealistic (like this one), but they're all better than what the organization is actually doing to address the problem: ****ing NOTHING.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

some of us have said this ever since 1977.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37

We're not getting Bill Cowher. We're not even getting rid of Jauron. We're not going to clean house in the FO.

I've read a lot of suggestions on this board- some are good, some are bad, some are realistic, some are unrealistic (like this one), but they're all better than what the organization is actually doing to address the problem: ****ing NOTHING.

I like to dream sometimes.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37

Sadly you are correct:

1) Jauron stays. Maybe they use Schonert as the scapegoat and hire a new OC.

2) Modrak probably gets canned and some underlink in our scouting department gets promoted.

3) We acquire one high end player. Probably DE.

4) We draft a LB early and a bunch of scrubs.

The cycle of loserdom is complete.

Comment

• ddaryl
              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
              • Jan 2005

Ralph won't sell, and he sure as hell won't use the Toronto million to spend to the cap limit.

We're screwed

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
                • Jul 2002

Note to Jimbo - You need to convince Ralph to sell the team to you and your group before he kicks the bucket. Who knows where the team will end up if his family gets the opportunity to sell?

Comment

Working...
                X