X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cocamide
    • Oct 2006

We've been Dugg

Not sure if you're familiar with Digg.com, but it's a pretty popular site where its users decide what news stories are the most interesting. We're at the top. How embarrassing?

Digg is the homepage of the internet, featuring the best articles, videos, and original content that the web is talking about right now.
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: We've been Dugg

The bills need to fire their offensive coordinator. going for a pass on 2nd and 5 w/ < 2 minutes remaining, when lynch was running over the jets all game wasn't the best call in the world, but was forgivable. being down by 4, 1:30 left, no time outs, and doing 5 yard passes to the middle of the field, not so much.

(i'm not a bills fan, i just hate seeing stupid decisions like that from any team)
    At least we aren't just biased Bills fans. Everyone sees what we do.
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• cocamide
      • Oct 2006

Right before the play, I was thinking: "Wow, this is one of the most complete games we've had all year. We're running all over them, JP really hasn't made any mistakes, and Jauron hasn't made any stupid challanges or wasted any time outs." And then BAM, the reality of being a Bills fan kicks me right in the nuts. Hopefully, it all works out in the end and Miami and the Patsies don't make it to the playoffs. At least that will give me some satisfaction.

Comment

• HughC
        • Mar 2008

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Now the rest of the fans of the NFL know that happens to another team besides the Lions and Bengals.

Comment

Working...
        X