PDA

View Full Version : Im ok with Jauron coming back....

Mahdi
12-15-2008, 05:40 PM
Here's why....

Anytime you are a coach in this league and you dont have what you believe you need to win personnel wise you tend to reach a little bit in other areas such as play calling, style of play and so on... Im pretty sure we can all agree that this roster is lacking. I dont think we are lacking a ton of players but I do think we lack a couple of IMPACT players. Guys who change games, and that starts with our DL.

Lets face it, a cover 2 defense with starters at DE such as Kelsay and Denney is like a 3-4 defense with Dwayne Robertson playing the Nose. It might get you by but its not going to make your defense a shut down unit. However once you get the player that makes your defense what it is such as the acquisition of Jenkins then there is a dramatic difference. The essence of a 3-4 defense relies on the ability of the nose tackle the essence of a cover 2 relies on the defensive ends, thats why the Colts have had a playmaking defense for years even though they have had a revolving door at DT. So although the acquisition of Stroud was HUGE for our D, it still did not address what our D really needs.....

My point is that Jauron may have made bad decisions here and there but overall the Bills have been just a few impact plays away from winning most of the games we played this year and I think Jauron knows exactly what he needs to bring in either in FA or Draft in order to win.

I know and we all know that Jauron and co. in the next draft will certainly draft the players we need. If we get a new coach in here who knows what will happen.

Im confident that this team will vastly improve personnel wise through FA and draft and then we will be able to judge Jauron with a full deck of cards rather then just a makeshift team. Denney, Kelsay, Preston, Reed as a #2, Royal, Ellison, Simpson\Scott, are all players that Jauron starts out of necessity and those are very crucial positions.

Im willing to see what Jauron comes up with this off-season.

Nighthawk
12-15-2008, 05:43 PM
Here's why....

Anytime you are a coach in this league and you dont have what you believe you need to win personnel wise you tend to reach a little bit in other areas such as play calling, style of play and so on... Im pretty sure we can all agree that this roster is lacking. I dont think we are lacking a ton of players but I do think we lack a couple of IMPACT players. Guys who change games, and that starts with our DL.

Lets face it, a cover 2 defense with starters at DE such as Kelsay and Denney is like a 3-4 defense with Dwayne Robertson playing the Nose. It might get you by but its not going to make your defense a shut down unit. However once you get the player that makes your defense what it is such as the acquisition of Jenkins then there is a dramatic difference. The essence of a 3-4 defense relies on the ability of the nose tackle the essence of a cover 2 relies on the defensive ends, thats why the Colts have had a playmaking defense for years even though they have had a revolving door at DT. So although the acquisition of Stroud was HUGE for our D, it still did not address what our D really needs.....

My point is that Jauron may have made bad decisions here and there but overall the Bills have been just a few impact plays away from winning most of the games we played this year and I think Jauron knows exactly what he needs to bring in either in FA or Draft in order to win.

I know and we all know that Jauron and co. in the next draft will certainly draft the players we need. If we get a new coach in here who knows what will happen.

Im confident that this team will vastly improve personnel wise through FA and draft and then we will be able to judge Jauron with a full deck of cards rather then just a makeshift team. Denney, Kelsay, Preston, Reed as a #2, Royal, Ellison, Simpson\Scott, are all players that Jauron starts out of necessity and those are very crucial positions.

What is wrong with some of you??? Jauron has ONE winning season!??!! So, let me get this straight...it's never Dickey's fault and he gets a pass for every bad move that costs this team wins? You guys are funny, clueless, but funny.

Yasgur's Farm
12-15-2008, 05:47 PM
Dick must be removed... Tucking will not due.

zone
12-15-2008, 05:56 PM
The problems run so much deeper than lacking a few player. It's a complete overall attitude or lack there of.

The practicing inside and not caring about home field advantage and preferring to be warm and cozy. The spineless, pressure less, small and weak, but supposedly "fast", bend don't break defense. The only scoring 3 points a game offense, it's not Buffalo Bills football it's instilled by the coaching staff, I don't want it....

IT NEEDS TO GO ASAP!

don137
12-15-2008, 06:01 PM
The players have consistently said how they have underperformed this year. Whose fault is it for players not playing up to their ability week in and week out?

Mahdi
12-15-2008, 06:07 PM
The problems run so much deeper than lacking a few player. It's a complete overall attitude or lack there of.

The practicing inside and not caring about home field advantage and preferring to be warm and cozy. The spineless, pressure less, small and weak, but supposedly "fast", bend don't break defense. The only scoring 3 points a game offense, it's not Buffalo Bills football it's instilled by the coaching staff, I don't want it....

IT NEEDS TO GO ASAP!
That's my whole point.... We play a style of defense that doesn't work because we dont have the right players a key positions... If the Colts replace Freeney and Mathis with Kelsay and Denney they would have a similar record to ours.

Since Jauron has been here he hasn't had the players needed to succeed and we all see that and complain about it.

Jauron is not blameless... He has made a few bad calls but overall this team has been competitive despite the lack of talent at so many positions....

We all laugh at how bad JP is and have seen how far Trent fell yet we were still in every game... coaching has to have something to do with that.

All im saying is that I wouldn't mind giving Jauron another shot with the right players.

zone
12-15-2008, 06:07 PM
It starts with the coaches, but obviously the players are the ones on the field and have to take a huge chunk of the blame. The lack of veteran leadership really hurts this team as well.

Mahdi
12-15-2008, 06:08 PM
The players have consistently said how they have underperformed this year. Whose fault is it for players not playing up to their ability week in and week out?
All players say that when they lose. And all coaches put the blame on themselves when they lose. Its media talk.

Ebenezer
12-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Im ok with Jauron coming back...

I'm not...he cost the ILLS two games in the same manner. You don't get to do that in the NFL.

Nighthawk
12-15-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm not...he cost the ILLS two games in the same manner. You don't get to do that in the NFL.

Unless you work for the Buffalo Bills!

OpIv37
12-15-2008, 06:25 PM
That's my whole point.... We play a style of defense that doesn't work because we dont have the right players a key positions... If the Colts replace Freeney and Mathis with Kelsay and Denney they would have a similar record to ours.

Since Jauron has been here he hasn't had the players needed to succeed and we all see that and complain about it.

Jauron is not blameless... He has made a few bad calls but overall this team has been competitive despite the lack of talent at so many positions....

We all laugh at how bad JP is and have seen how far Trent fell yet we were still in every game... coaching has to have something to do with that.

All im saying is that I wouldn't mind giving Jauron another shot with the right players.

We're NEVER going to have the right personnel for this D. Poz, Whitner, Kelsay, Denney, Schobel- all the guys that are out of place in this D were either drafted, signed or re-signed since Jauron and this current FO took over.

The problem is that Jauron doesn't recognize or utilize the talent that he has. Think of the lack of QB sneaks when JP was the starter. Think of the lack of bombs to Evans all last season, Poz at MLB even when DiGiorgio was healthy, etc.... it all culminates in trusting JP to throw the ball on Sunday afternoon.

This team does lack talent, that much is true. But think about this: last season, we had a stronger schedule plus a shocking amount of injuries. This year, we picked up a few key FA's (Mitchell, Stroud), plus some of our young guys had more experience, plus we had an easier schedule, plus Brady was injured so the division was competitive. Yet, we went backwards while the Jets and Dolphins made tremendous strides forwards. More talent, less injuries, weaker schedule.... maybe the problem ISN'T the players.

Mahdi
12-15-2008, 06:31 PM
We're NEVER going to have the right personnel for this D. Poz, Whitner, Kelsay, Denney, Schobel- all the guys that are out of place in this D were either drafted, signed or re-signed since Jauron and this current FO took over.

The problem is that Jauron doesn't recognize or utilize the talent that he has. Think of the lack of QB sneaks when JP was the starter. Think of the lack of bombs to Evans all last season, Poz at MLB even when DiGiorgio was healthy, etc.... it all culminates in trusting JP to throw the ball on Sunday afternoon.

This team does lack talent, that much is true. But think about this: last season, we had a stronger schedule plus a shocking amount of injuries. This year, we picked up a few key FA's (Mitchell, Stroud), plus some of our young guys had more experience, plus we had an easier schedule, plus Brady was injured so the division was competitive. Yet, we went backwards while the Jets and Dolphins made tremendous strides forwards. More talent, less injuries, weaker schedule.... maybe the problem ISN'T the players.
Exactly... The Jets and Dolphins made strides.... where? at the Qb position where we have remained stagnant... Thats 4 losses right there. This game has a lot to do with Qbing and we simply dont and havent had it for 10 years.... Yet like I said we still could have won more games if we had players that fit our system. Pass rushers are hard to come by though so although re-signing Kelsay was not ideal, there weren't many other options on the market.

Im sure that once we get what everyone already knows we need this team will succeed.

Mitchy moo
12-15-2008, 06:33 PM
Dick's already a corpse, so that dying idea is out.

Crazygoo
12-15-2008, 06:34 PM
the guy has no heart

OpIv37
12-15-2008, 06:47 PM
Exactly... The Jets and Dolphins made strides.... where? at the Qb position where we have remained stagnant... Thats 4 losses right there. This game has a lot to do with Qbing and we simply dont and havent had it for 10 years.... Yet like I said we still could have won more games if we had players that fit our system. Pass rushers are hard to come by though so although re-signing Kelsay was not ideal, there weren't many other options on the market.

Im sure that once we get what everyone already knows we need this team will succeed.

well then you have a chicken or the egg problem. Is it the coach, or the players? If Jauron coached NE or Indy, would he win? If Bellicheck was coaching the Bills, would he win?

At some point, the coach has to learn to work with what he has and elevate the players. Jauron doesn't do that.

trapezeus
12-15-2008, 07:05 PM
this was the easiest season jauron has faced and it most likely will be the easiest schedule the bills face for awhile....along with the lucky break of not having brady for a full season, and he did not get them to the playoffs. He had the tools and the players to do much much better than 1-9. he is not a leader. he should be off this team immediately.

OpIv37
12-15-2008, 07:10 PM
And Mahdi, one more thing....

With all the injuries last year, plus the draft, plus FA's plus the year of experience, do you HONESTLY think this year's roster is less talented than last year's?

Our roster clearly improved (although I don't think it improved as much as some thought it did in the off-season), our schedule was easier, yet we're just as bad..... hmmmm.....

Ebenezer

What if GB hadn't been trying to push Favre out the door for the last two years? We might not even be having this chat. The Jets found Favre when GB was stupid enough to force his hand and push him out the door. The Fins found Pennington when the Jets got Favre. Dominoes.

Ebenezer
And Mahdi, one more thing....

With all the injuries last year, plus the draft, plus FA's plus the year of experience, do you HONESTLY think this year's roster is less talented than last year's?

Our roster clearly improved (although I don't think it improved as much as some thought it did in the off-season), our schedule was easier, yet we're just as bad..... hmmmm.....
and check out next years schedule...if this team keeps to common practice they will not win 5 games next year.

PECKERWOOD
12-15-2008, 07:16 PM
Op, is talking about QB sneaks and bootlegs but honestly if that were to happen I would only expect more fumbles out of JP.

paladin warrior
12-15-2008, 07:59 PM
WHY WHY WHY cant Ralph Fire DICK .J I think Ralph is a scare because He don't want spent too much money to find other best HC. He is trying to save money before he die. He is 90 years old. COME ON RALPH WAKE UP and hurry UP!! and find it.. Who will take over your spot Ralph. How about this KC GM PETERSON take over ralph place.

PECKERWOOD
12-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Let's hop on the optimistic bandwagon, Ralph is trying to throw us off the Bills wagon so let's stay on until the ride is over with. We should just hold on for the ride until Ralph is dead and he will arguably be the worst owner in NFL history.

OpIv37
12-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Op, is talking about QB sneaks and bootlegs but honestly if that were to happen I would only expect more fumbles out of JP.

he's brutal on the bootleg but he protects the ball fairly well when he runs downfield.

HHURRICANE
12-15-2008, 09:05 PM
Here's why....

This is an excellent post but you won't get the credit you deserve for thinking through the issue.

If people watch a team like Pittsburgh, Dallas, NY, TN or a handful of other teams I think they'd realize the personnel just isn't on this team.

Kelsay and Denney as our starting ends? Seriously? Josh Reed as our #2 receiver? This list goes on.

HHURRICANE
12-15-2008, 09:07 PM
he's brutal on the bootleg but he protects the ball fairly well when he runs downfield.

Dude, not from you. Did you really just write this? This guy can't hold onto the ball when he's on the sidelines.

OpIv37
12-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Dude, not from you. Did you really just write this? This guy can't hold onto the ball when he's on the sidelines.

On a bootleg, I agree with you. But every time JP fumbles, it's when he's hit behind the LOS. He doesn't fumble when he scrambles for positive yards.

HHURRICANE
12-15-2008, 09:13 PM
On a bootleg, I agree with you. But every time JP fumbles, it's when he's hit behind the LOS. He doesn't fumble when he scrambles for positive yards.

This guy has fumbled and turned over the ball numerous ways. He's like eggs, there must be a thousand ways to serve them.

OpIv37
12-15-2008, 09:19 PM
This guy has fumbled and turned over the ball numerous ways. He's like eggs, there must be a thousand ways to serve them.

oh trust me- I'm not defending him. I had high hopes but he clearly doesn't have it. I'm just saying that Jauron and staff may have been able to get more out of him if they played to his strengths, which they didn't.

Mahdi
12-15-2008, 10:24 PM
well then you have a chicken or the egg problem. Is it the coach, or the players? If Jauron coached NE or Indy, would he win? If Bellicheck was coaching the Bills, would he win?

At some point, the coach has to learn to work with what he has and elevate the players. Jauron doesn't do that.
No. At some point there has to be a fair balance between coaching and talent. The Bills dont have it and until they do any coach that comes in here will look the fool. You cant coach Denney to rush the passer and you cant coach Royal to catch a pass and you cant turn Ellison into a play maker.

Nighthawk
12-15-2008, 10:39 PM
No. At some point there has to be a fair balance between coaching and talent. The Bills dont have it and until they do any coach that comes in here will look the fool. You cant coach Denney to rush the passer and you cant coach Royal to catch a pass and you cant turn Ellison into a play maker.

Wow, wrong again! I've got news for you...Belicheck does not have that much talent on that team this year...they've been decimated by injuries, including one to the most important person on the team (per you and others who argue it's talent) the QB, Tom Brady. He is making those guys better, why? Well, it's because he knows how to put his players in position to win. Good coaches do that...bad coaches complain that they don't have enough talent. You are wrong and anybody who thinks this team isn't bad because of Jauron is wrong. I'm sorry if I'm being harsh, but you guys are ridiculous. If we were talking about some young coach who we just saw the first 3 seasons of his HC career, maybe, just maybe, you could get away with that arguement. However, we're talking about a guy who has lost everywhere he's been, has a history of never beating good teams and you guys still protect him. Stop! Just stop! Get your facts straight... please!

OpIv37
12-15-2008, 10:40 PM

Do you really think we're less talented than Cleveland or San Francisco?

Nighthawk
12-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Do you really think we're less talented than Cleveland or San Francisco?

OP, I am so aggravated with even arguing this point with people that it disgusts me. How is it possible that anybody who actually watches football can believe this guy is not the problem? Really? Have these people not done their homework and gone back to see what he was like in Chicago? It's f'n brutal that people actually believe we are OK with this guy and actually try to argue why! Hey, it's their opinion...but it's flat out wrong.

OpIv37
12-15-2008, 10:51 PM
OP, I am so aggravated with even arguing this point with people that it disgusts me. How is it possible that anybody who actually watches football can believe this guy is not the problem? Really? Have these people not done their homework and gone back to see what he was like in Chicago? It's f'n brutal that people actually believe we are OK with this guy and actually try to argue why! Hey, it's their opinion...but it's flat out wrong.

I'm with you- there is no doubt that this team lacks talent, but when you look at what happened at the end of that Jets game, or the Dallas game....

Someone bumped a thread that I started complaining about the use of timeouts going back to the Chargers game in 2006. 30+ games later, we STILL don't have it figured out. That goes straight back to the coach.

And last year, I gave Jauron a lot of credit for having the team ready to play because even in the losses, the Bills came out and hung with better teams quite frequently (with a few exceptions, obviously). But this year, the Bills have gotten off to slow starts, even in most of the wins. The D has been absolutely pathetic on opening drives. That goes straight back to the coach.

I could go on and on, but what's the point? The people supporting Jauron saw the exact same thing we did- it's just not clicking.

Look, I know a new coach means more rebuilding, and that's a scary prospect. But that's why I was so against hiring Jauron in 2006- I knew 3 years from now, we'd be right back in the same situation we were in 2006, 2003, 2001.... Replacing Jauron means more rebuilding. Keeping Jauron means more mediocrity. I'll take my chances on the rebuilding, yet again.

Mahdi
12-16-2008, 07:16 AM
Wow, wrong again! I've got news for you...Belicheck does not have that much talent on that team this year...they've been decimated by injuries, including one to the most important person on the team (per you and others who argue it's talent) the QB, Tom Brady. He is making those guys better, why? Well, it's because he knows how to put his players in position to win. Good coaches do that...bad coaches complain that they don't have enough talent. You are wrong and anybody who thinks this team isn't bad because of Jauron is wrong. I'm sorry if I'm being harsh, but you guys are ridiculous. If we were talking about some young coach who we just saw the first 3 seasons of his HC career, maybe, just maybe, you could get away with that arguement. However, we're talking about a guy who has lost everywhere he's been, has a history of never beating good teams and you guys still protect him. Stop! Just stop! Get your facts straight... please!
Yeah yer right Belickick has no talent this year....

Seymour, Wilfork, Warren, Vrabel, Mayo, Hobbs, Merriweather, Greene, Light, Mankins, Koppen, Neal, Kaczur, Moss, Welker, Watson, Morris, Gaffney....

And regardless of talent Belichick has players that FIT his scheme. Jauron does not and Im willing to give him one more year to get them.

And btw, Cassell is a very good QB... way ahead of Edwards and has just as much or more accuracy and a lot more arm strength.

Owen DeBoard
12-16-2008, 07:16 AM
If it was a talent issue we wouldnt even be in the games for the coaches to blow at the end. If it was talent we would be getting blown out every game.

Owen DeBoard
12-16-2008, 07:20 AM

Seymour, Wilfork, Warren, Vrabel, Mayo, Hobbs, Merriweather, Greene, Light, Mankins, Koppen, Neal, Kaczur, Moss, Welker, Watson, Morris, Gaffney....

And regardless of talent Belichick has players that FIT his scheme. Jauron does not and Im willing to give him one more year to get them.

And btw, Cassell is a very good QB... way ahead of Edwards and has just as much or more accuracy and a lot more arm strength.
How can you say Cassell is a very good QB when he hasnt started a game since high school up until this year. Cassell is a product of Belichick system just like Brady is. Put those two on another team and lets see how great they really are. Put Edwards on N E and see how good he could be with great coaching.

Bills Juggernaut
12-16-2008, 07:42 AM

So where is the talent on Miami? They were 1-15 with a bad coach last year, changed the coach, and all of a sudden they are playoff contenders. Only major upgrade was a noddle armed QB.

What about Atlanta? You can't even get close to the argument that they have more talent than us, yet they went form a completely horrible team last year to the verge of the playoffs with a new coach. Thier major upgrade was a rookie QB.

What about Baltimore? They were a team with a worse record than us last year, yet this year with a new head coach, they are contending for the playoffs. Major upgrade was a rookie QB.

What do all of these teams have in common? All have rookie head coaches, and all of them had worse records than us last year and yet they are all better than us this year.

don137
12-16-2008, 08:04 AM
10% of the teams in this league seem to always be in contention for a playoff spot with maybe one bad year every once in a while (New England, Pittsburgh, Dallas). 80% of the league goes through peaks and valleys and 10% are the laughing stock of the league thanks to bad ownership and always suck and always do the minimum to improve (Detroit, Buffalo).

IMo fans that settle for Jauron settle for no playoffs and mediocrity. He is not and never will be a championship caliber coach.

HHURRICANE
12-16-2008, 08:21 AM
Wow, wrong again! I've got news for you...Belicheck does not have that much talent on that team this year...

Welker and Moss on offense vs. Evans and Reed?

Owen DeBoard
12-16-2008, 08:44 AM
Sammy Morris vs. Marshawn Lynch?

Jan Reimers
12-16-2008, 11:24 AM
I really think Dick has made too many huge mistakes in playcalling and game management to be brought back. His horrible game day coaching has nothing to do with the problems with the owner, the FO, or personnel.

Nighthawk
12-16-2008, 12:28 PM
I really think Dick has made too many huge mistakes in playcalling and game management to be brought back. His horrible game day coaching has nothing to do with the problems with the owner, the FO, or personnel.

Exactly! Good post!

Nighthawk
12-16-2008, 12:30 PM

That team is all about Belicheck...he is the one that gets the best out the players. Welker was mediocre on Miami and Moss hadn't done a thing in 3 years before he came to New England. It's the coach that made them better!

HHURRICANE
12-16-2008, 12:36 PM
That team is all about Belicheck...he is the one that gets the best out the players. Welker was mediocre on Miami and Moss hadn't done a thing in 3 years before he came to New England. It's the coach that made them better!

Bellcihek is a great coach. But he also has an owner and organization that is committed to winning first and they have made some serious talent acquisitions over the years.

Adalius Thomas?

EDS
12-16-2008, 12:47 PM
This is an excellent post but you won't get the credit you deserve for thinking through the issue.

If people watch a team like Pittsburgh, Dallas, NY, TN or a handful of other teams I think they'd realize the personnel just isn't on this team.

Kelsay and Denney as our starting ends? Seriously? Josh Reed as our #2 receiver? This list goes on.

Who are Tennessee's starting defenseive ends and #2 wide receiver? Heck, who is their #1 receiver?

The bottom line is the Bills need a competent GM. If they get one of those, what do you think happens to the Dick?

Mahdi
12-16-2008, 08:42 PM
So where is the talent on Miami? They were 1-15 with a bad coach last year, changed the coach, and all of a sudden they are playoff contenders. Only major upgrade was a noddle armed QB.

What about Atlanta? You can't even get close to the argument that they have more talent than us, yet they went form a completely horrible team last year to the verge of the playoffs with a new coach. Thier major upgrade was a rookie QB.

What about Baltimore? They were a team with a worse record than us last year, yet this year with a new head coach, they are contending for the playoffs. Major upgrade was a rookie QB.

What do all of these teams have in common? All have rookie head coaches, and all of them had worse records than us last year and yet they are all better than us this year.
Yes Miami is a more talented team. And by that I mean they have the pieces they need in place to succeed and they have them in the right places.

Example... they drafted exactly what they needed on the DL...

Drafted: Kendall Langford, Philip Merling

Signed: Ferguson and Starks.

Now you might say that these are not top end players and maybe they aren't but they fit what they want to do on defense. Add Joey Porter who is a top end pass rusher and solid ILB like Crowder and Ayodele and suddenly you have a very solid front 7. Already they are better than us where it counts most, the DL, simply because they have personnel that fit their scheme and we have players that are out of place. IE Kelsay and Denney who alone destroy the whole idea and premise of the cover 2 and what its suppsed to accomplish.

Now to the OL: They have Long, Smiley, Setele, Carey on their line. Those 4 guys are all nasty linemen who play with attitude and technique. Now we have a solid group as well but the dolphins OL out-performed us all year.

So now they are better on DL and OL. I could stop there and already would have made a solid argument but I'll take it a step further....

Qb: Pennington is a smart, accurate QB. Sure he doesnt have a big arm but he made some SICK throws against us that were just floated into the spots perfectly. He is not a pro-bowler but he is a good leader and a solid player.

I really dont need to go any further than that.

Wally The Barber
12-16-2008, 08:45 PM
I have no problem with Rob Johnson either...lol

Mahdi
12-16-2008, 08:48 PM
Belichick is smart. He is smart because he has always had 3 things since he started with NE that have allowed him to excel as a coach.

Good OL, Good DL, Good QB.

Typ0
12-16-2008, 08:55 PM

sorry, but that was the QB making them better.

Nighthawk
12-16-2008, 09:15 PM
Belichick is smart. He is smart because he has always had 3 things since he started with NE that have allowed him to excel as a coach.

Good OL, Good DL, Good QB.

So, you're going to just discount the injuries on the OL and defense? Oh yeah, and the fact that he groomed a QB who hadn't played since high school? Yeah, you might want to stop trying to argue this point.

Nighthawk
12-16-2008, 09:15 PM
sorry, but that was the QB making them better.

How about this year? Got an answer for that?

Mahdi
12-16-2008, 09:19 PM
How about this year? Got an answer for that?
Cassel is a good QB. Period. Watch him play, look at his throws, arm strength, accuracy. Plus he has protection, and, one of the top receiving corps in the NFL.

Nighthawk
12-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Cassel is a good QB. Period. Watch him play, look at his throws, arm strength, accuracy. Plus he has protection, and, one of the top receiving corps in the NFL.

Wow, you really are overlooking the obvious. Hey, whatever works for you.

Mr. Cynical
12-17-2008, 03:28 AM
See Dick Suck. See Dick Blow. See Dick Go.

justasportsfan
12-17-2008, 09:22 AM
Here's why....

Doesn't matter who we grab in the offseason. Jaurons biggest problem is that he does not know offense. We need an OC who is proven in this league and anyone who fits that description will be more qualified than Dick to be the HC. Why do you think he keeps hiring nobodies to run his O?

Doesn't matter if we grab an all pro team defensively either. He'll make probowl DE's drop back to defend the pass against faster wr's. Doesn't matter if we bring in all pro lber's. he'll make then drop back too and allow passes beneath them.

We could have the 90's bills and he'd make them play not to lose.