PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com: Jauron Anticipates Return

Lexwhat
12-15-2008, 07:21 PM
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills coach Dick Jauron anticipates he'll be back next season despite receiving no public assurances from team management or owner Ralph Wilson -- and overseeing a meltdown that reached a low after Buffalo's latest loss.

In providing the most definitive answer to date about his status beyond this season, Jauron on Monday said he expects to be back because the Bills have given him no indication that he won't return for another year. That's a switch after the coach previously said he feels as if he's always coaching for his job.
<TABLE width=260 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
What's unclear is whether Jauron is under contract. Citing team policy, Jauron, refused to say whether he's received an extension, which would be necessary considering he's completing the final season of a three-year deal.

The Bills aren't saying anything regarding Jauron.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80d58f86&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

PECKERWOOD
12-15-2008, 07:43 PM
"You're just like a turd that won't flush." ~ Waterworld

RockStar36
12-15-2008, 07:44 PM
This might be my wishful thinking talking, but there is a chance that he said that because there really wasn't anything else he could say. I mean, can you imagine during his presser if he said, "Yeah, I doubt I'll be back" or something to that effect. The press would literally eat him alive. He has to display confidence for the time being.

tat2dmike77
12-15-2008, 07:47 PM
Lane Kiffin said the same thing look where he is now.

VeggieMan14
12-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Jaurons a dickheaded Douchebag enough said