X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexwhat
    • Feb 2005

NFL.com: Jauron Anticipates Return

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills coach Dick Jauron anticipates he'll be back next season despite receiving no public assurances from team management or owner Ralph Wilson -- and overseeing a meltdown that reached a low after Buffalo's latest loss.

In providing the most definitive answer to date about his status beyond this season, Jauron on Monday said he expects to be back because the Bills have given him no indication that he won't return for another year. That's a switch after the coach previously said he feels as if he's always coaching for his job.

What's unclear is whether Jauron is under contract. Citing team policy, Jauron, refused to say whether he's received an extension, which would be necessary considering he's completing the final season of a three-year deal.

The Bills aren't saying anything regarding Jauron.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: NFL.com: Jauron Anticipates Return

"You're just like a turd that won't flush." ~ Waterworld

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

This might be my wishful thinking talking, but there is a chance that he said that because there really wasn't anything else he could say. I mean, can you imagine during his presser if he said, "Yeah, I doubt I'll be back" or something to that effect. The press would literally eat him alive. He has to display confidence for the time being.

D & S Sports

Comment

• tat2dmike77
        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
        • Dec 2005

Lane Kiffin said the same thing look where he is now.

Comment

• VeggieMan14
          • Jan 2008

Jaurons a dickheaded Douchebag enough said
          I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

Working...
          X