PDA

View Full Version : I emailed Mark Gaughan

T-Long
12-15-2008, 08:38 PM
I pretty much gave my 2 cents on the whole Jauron situation and how I wanted his ass canned. Here is what he wrote back:

"Thanks for your feedback. I think you'll get your wish."

What do you guys think about that response? Do you think he knows something we don't?

Nighthawk
12-15-2008, 08:41 PM
I pretty much gave my 2 cents on the whole Jauron situation and how I wanted his ass canned. Here is what he wrote back:

What do you guys think about that response? Do you think he knows something we don't?

I think that is VERY interesting considering Gaughan is one reporter who tends to support the Bills and very rarily writes negative comments towards them. I like his answer and hope he is right. When did you get this response?

trapezeus
12-15-2008, 08:42 PM
i don't think he knows anything more than the rest of us. I think he's trying just as hard as anyone to crack this mystery. Hopefully he's right. And hopefull the replacements are much much better than the 2008 team fro top on down.

T-Long
12-15-2008, 09:08 PM
When did you get this response?

This morning. I wrote it last (Sunday) night and he had an email in there this morning. I think he may be on to something....guess we'll wait and see...

cocamide
12-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Well, there's a good chance he'll be canned by the Bills. He has three more years with us.

raphael120
12-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Only way I see Jauron getting canned is if Russ Brandon explains to Ralph that the money he'll lose by eating Jaurons contract and just cutting ties with Dick is minimal when considering how much advertising and fan support their lose.

A few businesses have already said they will pull their ads if Jauron is still head coach, hence less money being put in Ralphs pockets.

topher180
12-15-2008, 11:35 PM
Only way I see Jauron getting canned is if Russ Brandon explains to Ralph that the money he'll lose by eating Jaurons contract and just cutting ties with Dick is minimal when considering how much advertising and fan support their lose.

A few businesses have already said they will pull their ads if Jauron is still head coach, hence less money being put in Ralphs pockets.

Yeah, I eluded to something similar in another thread. It's speculative, like much on this board, but its a good theory.

jamze132
12-16-2008, 12:53 AM
Mr. Wilson,

Just think about all the money you could make Mr. Wilson by hiring Bill Cowher to run your football operations. Fans everywhere would be super stoked and buy seasons, suites, licenses, bricks, and merchandise of the better players he would bring in. And before you know it, you have a winning team that is pulling their weight financially in the NFL. All you have to do is get rid of Dickface and hire Cowher, it really is that simple. Pony up the $9mil per year, you won't regret it...

X-Era
12-16-2008, 06:05 AM

I think its inevitable.

I dont see anyway that Jauron with what looks to be an even or worse record to last year at the seasons end can deserve to keep his job.

If the Bills go ahead and keep him, the media will eat them alive.

I think the Bills have no choice if they want to keep respect in the league.

Yasgur's Farm
12-16-2008, 06:28 AM
If Dick hasn't signed an extension, he's gone. If Dick has signed an extension, he's smart enough to realize he needs to negotiate a buy-out and prepare his letter of resignation.

RockStar36
12-16-2008, 06:38 AM
I still don't see any logical way the Bills keep him after his third straight losing season and the manner in which they lost this season. But then again, who knows with the Bills.

DraftBoy
12-16-2008, 07:51 AM
I think Doc is right and he gets moved to the FO where he may be a bigger assest.

Michael82
12-16-2008, 02:34 PM
I think Doc is right and he gets moved to the FO where he may be a bigger assest.
And Ralph wouldn't have to eat any money. :up:

RockStar36
12-16-2008, 02:38 PM
Regardless of whether or not Dick would be good in some FO type of role, I really don't want him hear at all. I'm not a fan of his at all and he needs to just move on and destroy another team.

ddaryl
12-16-2008, 02:52 PM
I still don't see any logical way the Bills keep him after his third straight losing season and the manner in which they lost this season. But then again, who knows with the Bills.

neither can I and throw in a supposed cake walk schedule... We haven't beat a winner, and we lost to some teams that will be drafting ahead of us even if we lose out.

Nighthawk
12-16-2008, 05:19 PM
They need to lose the next two games to seal the deal. Any opening (ie...a win) for Ralphy to justify keeping this loser will not be good. Nothing good comes from this team winning either of their last two games.

Bill Brasky
12-16-2008, 07:16 PM
trusting the news is laughable at best.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-16-2008, 09:19 PM
if the bills find a way to beat NE in week 16 then youll still have the dick around. It will be hard to root for a win against the cheatriots when you know it will mean more of dick

jamze132
12-17-2008, 10:30 AM
I think that is a horrible idea. I don't want him anywhere any decision made as far as personnel and coaches go. He has a track record of not hiring winners.