X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homeslice5484
    • Jul 2008

Stevie Johnson

I have been hyping him up since he was drafted. I talk to him quite often and I can tell you, he is gonna be good cause he strives to be. Keep an eye on him.

He should start at WR the rest of the season and be given a chance to start next season. He has the size we are looking for, has character, and has good hands. Would be nice to have Evans, Reed, Johnson as our top 3 WR unless we sign a free agent and Johnson is the 4th. Either way, Jauron needs to stop being scared to put him on the field, he has played better than Hardy in fewer games, and I would even say hes a better all around receiver than Parrish.

It amazes me Jauron refuses to play him more. Its Freddy Jackson and Greer all over again.

He made 4 big plays on Sunday off the bench.

1. Reverse
    2. Touchdown
    3. Pushing Jackson into the endzone
    4. Caught a bad pass that should have been intercepted but went through the defenders hands.

• ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Stevie Johnson

I would like to see Johnson get more opportunities these last 2 games... I think most of us would

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

Parrish is a reciever?
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• homeslice5484
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by BillsWin
        Parrish is a reciever?
        Exactly. He has a hard time getting off the line. I really think hes only a role player in certain plays or formations. I hate when he lines up out wide.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

parrish is a good option on the 5 WR spread and can be dangeorus after the catch. But in a 3 WR set you need more musle and arm length to ensure seperation

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

I also liked him from the start. I was a little worried about his route running but it appears he's been working hard during the season. He has great hands, is a pretty good run blocker and seems to show the potential to make big plays not to mention he's digesting the playbook at much faster pace than most rookie WR's.

I forget what exactly Evans said but I know he has nothing but great things to say about the kid.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Feb 2005

no way this guy isnt our number 2 next year. with his size and speed accross from evans he fits perfect, he can run all the routes has the speed to get 10-15 yards everytime he catches a screen and can go get the ball over the middle (the browns game) not too mention they can keep josh reed in the slot then where he is best finding soft spots in coverage and converting 3rd downs. and roscoe can still be the slot/big play guy.

Comment

Working...
              X