X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Wilson might not have a choice!!!

I have never, ever, seen so much abuse over this contract with Jauron. The Chronicle is just ripping Jauron and Wilson.

I also believe because the players are questioning him that I'm not sure how you could have this guy back now. Once you lose the team you can't get them back.

I really believe that he's signed and the Bills want to keep Jauron but I think they might not have a choice but to can him.

It's not sounding like Edwards is playing either so it looks unlikely that we'll win either one of these games.

You can't bring a guy back with 7-9, 7-9, and than a 6-10 record. No way.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Wilson might not have a choice!!!

media pressure is key.. .Now we need to get the media to squeeze the money out of Ralph and spend to the cap and get us a bonfide HC.

one thing is for sure. I haven't seen so many Bills fans in agreement for a long time. No arguing or hateful name calling posts. Just a bunch of united pissed off Bills fans all wanting the same thing.... a legitimate HC

it's a shame that we all had to endure a decade of patheticness and in fighting for this to happen
    Last edited by ddaryl; 12-16-2008, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
      media pressure is key.. .Now we need to get the media to squeeze the money out of Ralph and spend to the cap and get us a bonfide HC.

one thing is for sure. I haven't seen so many Bills fans in agreement for a long time. No arguing or hateful name calling posts. Just a abunch of united pissed off Bills fans all wanting the same thing.... a legitimate HC

it's a shame that we all had to endure a decade of patheticness and in fighting for this to happen
      Most people know that this team cannot win anything with Jauron as the HC. Getting rid of this guy is a no brainer!

Comment

• Lexwhat
        • Feb 2005

The key is Week 17 against the Patriots!!

For those going to the game, boo the hell out of Jauron and this team. Tell your friends. The more we whine, the more Ralph will notice.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
          Most people know that this team cannot win anything with Jauron as the HC. Getting rid of this guy is a no brainer!
          Here' my only issue. Out of the three losers we've hired this decade he seems to be the least loserish.

We aren't bringing in Cowher or Shottenheimer so it will be another "bluelight" special.

I'm afraid of what's behind door #4.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Lexwhat

For those going to the game, boo the hell out of Jauron and this team. Tell your friends. The more we whine, the more Ralph will notice.
            I normally don't condone this however the abuse a few weeks ago was pretty effective and I think this team knows it takes alot to turn fans against the Bills because we are so loyal.

Yeah I think the fans should just abuse the crap out of this team.

Comment

• Nighthawk
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Here' my only issue. Out of the three losers we've hired this decade he seems to be the least loserish.

We aren't bringing in Cowher or Shottenheimer so it will be another "bluelight" special.

I'm afraid of what's behind door #4.
              That is a stupid arguement for keeping a HC. I'm sorry, but that attitude doesn't work for me.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

That is a stupid arguement for keeping a HC. I'm sorry, but that attitude doesn't work for me.
                Do you really feel confident that we will get it right?

I actually think with a few upgrades in talent we might be able to win in spite of our coaching staff. That's the difference between Jauron and Mularkey. Mularkey would do stuff that no good team could recover from.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  • Jul 2002

This is exactly what will get rid of Dickey...fans need to let Ralphy know that we are tired of Dickey's act and want a new HC. Organizations do hear what is said and if they believe that the fans aren't going to support a HC, then they will more then likely make a move. Everybody going to that game must bring signs, wear a bag over their head, boo Jauron and generally not accept mediocrity. This is the fans ONLY way to voice their opinion.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    • Jul 2002

Do you really feel confident that we will get it right?

I actually think with a few upgrades in talent we might be able to win in spite of our coaching staff. That's the difference between Jauron and Mularkey. Mularkey would do stuff that no good team could recover from.
                    No, we won't win despite the staff...we couldn't do it this year and we started 5-1!!!! If he can't get a team that starts 4-0/5-1 to the playoffs, then he never will. This doesn't happen everyday in the NFL and the HC is to blame.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

No, we won't win despite the staff...we couldn't do it this year and we started 5-1!!!! If he can't get a team that starts 4-0/5-1 to the playoffs, then he never will. This doesn't happen everyday in the NFL and the HC is to blame.
                      Well when we boo Jauron out of here I just hope that we don't end up getting the coach of the UB Bulls as his replacement.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        • Jul 2002

Well when we boo Jauron out of here I just hope that we don't end up getting the coach of the UB Bulls as his replacement.
                        I agree.

Comment

• ddaryl
                          • Jan 2005

also make plenty of signs

"There is no use for a Limp Dick"

"Just say no to Dick"

Someone could bring a Bucket and a sign that says "Ralph please kick this"

that is the fear we live with now it isn't it...

Comment

• Jeff1220
                            H to the 12:20
                            • Jul 2002

Actually, Turner Gil would almost cetainly be an upgrade.

Comment

• ddaryl
                              • Jan 2005

^^^^^

But we have used this logic when we fired Williams and hired Mularkey, and then again when Mularkey quit and we hired jauron, and then again when Fairchild left and Turk replaced him...

not one single upgrade has occured.. just a lot of status quo

Comment

Working...
                              X