PDA

View Full Version : From Mark Weiler aka Wys

billsfanone
12-16-2008, 02:34 PM
That is now a perennial refrain in and around Buffalo this time of year. In fact, perhaps it should be painted on the back side of the main scoreboard at Negligent Owner Stadium. "Negligent Owner Stadium: There's Always Next Year!" Kind of has a nice ring to it, doncha think. Either way, it is reflective of the truth on this organization.

Some message board types continue to opine about how they are fans and will continue to support the team. Well, I'm a fan, and I see no reason to support this nonsense. The team is worse off now than before this offseason. And Ralph Wilson, what gives here? Purportedly Jauron signed an extension months ago, which was rumored, but then ESPN put up the news of it yesterday as the highest level confirmation to date, if one wants to consider ESPN's word confirmation. Either way, what does this say for the respect that Wilson has for the fans that buy tickets to this garbage? Not much in my book! He can't even come clean at the time it happens, much less now. I for one am long finished playing the fool for him. That ship sailed several years ago.

more:
http://www.afceastreport.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=331

TacklingDummy
12-16-2008, 03:07 PM
:monkeyp:

OpIv37
12-16-2008, 03:09 PM
I know Wys and I consider him to be a good guy, but he's been threatening to stop following the team since 2002.

OpIv37
12-16-2008, 03:20 PM
I will agree with him on one thing- these days, I definitely enjoy football more when I'm watching teams other than the Bills. It's amazing to see a pass rush, competent QB play, big hits, energy from the defense, DB's actually making plays on the ball- all that stuff that's supposed to happen in football but never happens in Buffalo.

The only player on this team that's actually fun to watch is Lynch.

billsfanone
12-16-2008, 03:22 PM
I will agree with him on one thing- these days, I definitely enjoy football more when I'm watching teams other than the Bills. It's amazing to see a pass rush, competent QB play, big hits, energy from the defense, DB's actually making plays on the ball- all that stuff that's supposed to happen in football but never happens in Buffalo.

So true.

RockStar36
12-16-2008, 03:24 PM

Did you see the Baltimore/Pittsburgh game? Those defenses and the Bills D is like night and day.

mchurchfie
12-16-2008, 03:27 PM
Sorry folks, but I have to agree with most of what Mark is saying. He was correct from the get go at the beginning of the year.

DraftBoy
12-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Pretty good piece, and Mark usually writes well but if he quits following the team and writing for them, can I have his job??

Forward_Lateral
12-16-2008, 03:42 PM
That was well written, if Wys is 12.

Dr. Lecter
12-16-2008, 03:45 PM

And McKelvin on KO returns.......

Typ0
12-16-2008, 03:48 PM
I only read the part in the thread...but not talking about the contract extension isn't being done to slap the fans in the face it's because of the Peters situation.

mchurchfie
12-16-2008, 03:48 PM
And McKelvin on KO returns.......
:hi5:

djjimkelly
12-16-2008, 04:02 PM

op ive been saying this exact thing for years.

watching other teams is like watching a PHD at math compared to our grade 1 level math skills.

we dont run many formations on O rarely leave our base D when on defense.

wouldnt know a heavy blitz scheme if we watch movies of it for a week.

our team is pure incompetence no excuse me its completely afraid to try and succeed. run anything at a true pro level.

ill always be a fan but another year of jauron will be near impossible to take seriously