Rumor: Cowher will be with the Bills next season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Rumor: Cowher will be with the Bills next season.

As our GM.

or at least Ralph is going to try to make it happen...

This is all grapevine rumors. but its something to look at as today i heard it from a guy at the radio station

and then I turn on boards.buffalobills.com and there is another guy with the same info.

blow this off. I dont care.

I dont really like the guy who told me anyways he's a smug *****.

***DISCLAIMER: DO NOT BASH ME FOR THIS, IM NOT LYING. I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT MYSELF AND I REALLY REALLY WANT COWHER HERE!!! IM ONLY POSTING IT BECAUSE A CO-WORKER TELLS ME THIS RUMOR AND THEN IT APPEARS ON THE OTHER BILLS BOARD AS WELL. TAKE THIS ALL WITH A GRAIN OF SALT***
    Last edited by BillsWin; 12-16-2008, 07:23 PM.
    I am The Batman.
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Re: Cowher will be with the Bills next season.

Originally posted by BillsWin

This is all grapevine rumors. but its something to look at as today i heard it from a guy at the radio station
    weird. my uncle's third cousin, who has a daughter who married the best friend of the guy who works at wegmans that used to work with a guy at one of the beer vendors at the ralph told me the same thing. seems legit to me.

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill Brasky
      weird. my uncle's third cousin, who has a daughter who married the best friend of the guy who works at wegmans that used to work with a guy at one of the beer vendors at the ralph told me the same thing. seems legit to me.
      I knew id get some dicks responding to this.

I told you to blow it off if you want. I dont think its very credible I just thought it was weird that some coworker tells me and then BAM! its on another bills site.
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        • Jan 2004

how am i a dick? the guy that pumps my gas has a brother who married the 3rd cousin to the 4th longest ticket taker at gate 5 and he told me the same thing.

this is the same guy that predicted we'd take james hardy with a high draft pick. he also predicted crowell going on IR before the season even started.

Comment

• BillsWin
          man amongst boys
          • Oct 2008

how am i a dick? the guy that pumps my gas has a brother who married the 3rd cousin to the 4th longest ticket taker at gate 5 and he told me the same thing.

this is the same guy that predicted we'd take james hardy with a high draft pick. he also predicted crowell going on IR before the season even started.
          nice.
          I am The Batman.

Comment

• cocamide
            • Oct 2006

You're talking about Jack. He's pretty knowledgeable when it comes to these things. Tell your gas pumper to tell his brother to tell his wife to tell her cousin to tell Jack that I said "Hello".

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              • Jan 2004

i'm a realistic bills fan. cowher isn't coming here. if dick *is* canned they'll nab some bottom-rung douchechill who has a career .354 winning %. people will figure out 24 ways to spin it positive. 3 years later we'll be in the same downward spiral with half of erie county lined up to leap off the peace bridge.

thank god ralph bent toronto over a 78$ million barrel and f'd the buffalo fans out of a home game. at least he can afford jauron's buy out without hiking the rates of cracker jacks at the stadium. modrak should hit the dusty trail as well. i can tolerate 700 ****ty draft picks, but not 701. why isn't this jackass taking the brunt of the blame? he's the reason for the majority of the roster problems at OBD.

GO ILLS!

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Feb 2005

i am not going to rip you bro i understand your obsession, any real fan would want the best coach in football to coach there team there is nothing wrong with it, but we dont have the tools he'll require man. even if ralph did pay him (which he wont) and made him GM as well as Head Coach, he doesnt have the money available like other teams do to go get players. just because the cap is X amount of dollars doesnt mean the team owner is willing to spend that. you have to remember teams are not required to spend all salary cap space and some owners especially ones being hurt with hard economic times are not going to spend a ton.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  • Jan 2004

except the bills turn a profit. the bills aren't hurting for revenue. they're not even in debt. they just don't sell luxury's at 300 grand a pop like dallas and washington.

ralph needs to take his "woe-is-me" bullshiznit and hit the road. stop crying about revenue when 6.7% of the country is unemployed you greedy old codger. give us a winning team and i'll fork over 2 months pay for tickets. give me crap and i'll give them to kids at the salvo. at least they're too young to understand the concept of a garbage product.

Comment

• Jaybird
                    • Dec 2005

I'll be honest, they want me!!!!

I already live in Canada, so it just makes sense!

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

I couldn't handle looking at Cowher's face every week.
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

This friend of yours wouldn't happen to be rich would he?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                          • Jun 2005

Cowher has always been my favorite coach for the longest time. I wish he come to Buffalo

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                            I couldn't handle looking at Cowher's face every week.

Is Jauron's a lot better to look at? Mybills, your quite the character. you worry about cowher's look but don't care about his track record? and you think JP is still worth keeping around. You sound like Ralph. :-)

as for this rumor, i really wouldn't be that surprised if Ralph does something like this. The williams and mularkey picks weren't just to save money. he was recommended the coaches from his GM. And marv gave him Jauron. If ralph had any sense, he'd say, "i've done this three times and i'm running out of time. pay this guy some money, get my superbowl, and die in peace. If he wins the superbowl before his death, he dies a saint. he loses, he'll be villified forever. especialy if a new owner wins and if the new owner takes the team elsewhere.

Comment

• 3rdn1
                              • Aug 2006

sounds like inbreeding to me.........:drama:

Comment

Working...
                              X