PDA

View Full Version : WTF

DrGraves
12-16-2008, 10:25 PM
I hate the nfl. peters is ****. **** that.

TacklingDummy
12-16-2008, 10:28 PM
Take away his bad games and he's a pro-bowler.

BILLSROCK1212
12-16-2008, 10:55 PM
Take away his bad games and he's a pro-bowler.
u mean all soon to be 16 of them?? jkjk he's not that bad and i would like to keep him but pro bowl this year might have been a bit of a stretch

Crazygoo
12-17-2008, 06:33 AM
Take away his bad games and he's a pro-bowler. how man games would he have left? 1 maybe 2?????

chernobylwraiths
12-17-2008, 06:45 AM
u mean all soon to be 16 of them?? jkjk he's not that bad and i would like to keep him but pro bowl this year might have been a bit of a stretch
15 :D

!Papacrunk!
12-17-2008, 07:33 AM
too bad for Clady

HHURRICANE
12-17-2008, 07:39 AM
This board micro-managed his game all year. There was one game where he made one mistake and I saw a zillion posts about it but everyone missed him taking out two players consistantly throughout the game.

Considering the majority of ballots come from the players, who play against Peters, I'd say that he plays better than you fans think.

The fact that a Bill made the Pro-Bowl is a miracle so be happy it was Peters.

gr8slayer
12-17-2008, 08:08 AM
too bad for Clady
And Slaton, Brown shouldn't have made it over him.

ddaryl
12-17-2008, 08:11 AM
I don't think he deserved a probowl nod... he held out, and looked like crap for a few games when he 1st came back.

But since the break and besides a few plays here and there he has been our best OL

OpIv37
12-17-2008, 08:18 AM
This board micro-managed his game all year. There was one game where he made one mistake and I saw a zillion posts about it but everyone missed him taking out two players consistantly throughout the game.

Considering the majority of ballots come from the players, who play against Peters, I'd say that he plays better than you fans think.

I don't think he deserves the Pro Bowl cuz he sat for two games and sucked ass for the first 2 or 3 that he played.

But I agree- since then he's been solid and there were several games where he was flat-out dominant. People don't even know what they're looking at half the time. On one of the "sacks" Peters gave up last weekend, JP held the ball for nearly 5 seconds. That's not on Peters- it's on JP. 4 seconds should be more than enough time for a QB to make a decision and be out of danger.

HHURRICANE
12-17-2008, 08:26 AM
I don't think he deserves the Pro Bowl cuz he sat for two games and sucked ass for the first 2 or 3 that he played.

But I agree- since then he's been solid and there were several games where he was flat-out dominant. People don't even know what they're looking at half the time. On one of the "sacks" Peters gave up last weekend, JP held the ball for nearly 5 seconds. That's not on Peters- it's on JP. 4 seconds should be more than enough time for a QB to make a decision and be out of danger.

Our offensive line has been excellent in pass protection. Before Losman came in for Edwards they were allowing the fewest sacks in the league. Most of the sacks I've seen have been coverage sacks which means that they would even look better if we had a legitimate #2 receiver.

Remember when our line sucked? We couldn't contain any blitzes? Peters was the first building block on that line.

TacklingDummy
12-17-2008, 08:29 AM
Remember when our line sucked? We couldn't contain any blitzes? Peters was the first building block on that line.

Funny when Peters struggled the Bills were 5-1, since then the Bills are 1-7. Goes to show the Bills could win without him.

gr8slayer
12-17-2008, 08:31 AM
Funny when Peters struggled the Bills were 5-1, since then the Bills are 1-7. Goes to show the Bills could win without him.
Beating the Rams, Seattle, Oakland, and Jacksonville is nothing to brag about.

TacklingDummy
12-17-2008, 08:32 AM
Beating the Rams, Seattle, Oakland, and Jacksonville is nothing to brag about.

Still, facts are facts.

sro55
12-17-2008, 02:00 PM

I sure he got the Bills and Jets vote

HAMMER
12-17-2008, 04:20 PM
It is the fans that vote for the pro bowl, blame them, not the NFL. It is a joke that J. Peters and A. Gates are on the team. Nothing more than ignorant fans casting votes in a popularity/name recognition contest. While at times Peters is dominant, you can't ignore the game changing sacks he has given up this year.

Mitchell55
12-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Only bills fans would get mad at one of there own players making the pro bowl lol.

HAMMER
12-17-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm not mad but it's certainly not warranted. More deserving players were overlooked.