X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tenplay
    • Apr 2007

Trade Marshawn

Let's show some kindness to Beastmode and let him go to a team that has a chance to make it deep into the playoffs. He gives it his all every down and takes a tremendous beating every game. We are a few years away from making any serious noise anyway. We need so much help in all areas starting with the QB, OL, DL, LBs, DBs, and coaching. Maybe we can trade him for a couple of decent lineman or draft choices to begin the long process of producing a winning team. Why waste ML's talents and grit on such team futility? I hate to see his spirit and body broken after another frustrating year like this one.
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Trade Marshawn

Your a fan of the Bills?? If so put down the crackpipe and back away from the PC

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Comment

• Crazygoo
        • Nov 2005

That sounds like a great idea...

if your not a bills fan
        :chug: BEER ME!!!

Comment

• Dujek
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Jan 2008

At the minute Marshawn Lynch is the whole of the Bills offense. Trading him would be the worst idea of all time.

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Abso-frikkin-lutely NOT!

Im not sure I have seen a runner run with more heart than Lynch. The last guy might have been Bettis.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

LOL We should trade all of our draft picks for the next 10 years to New England for a bag of peanuts. We owe it to these young future millionaires.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Actually if you could get a top 10 pick for Marshawn, it wouldn't be bad to trade him.

He's a dime a dozen back in this league who'd easily be replaced.

I wouldn't advocate trading him just to get anything, but if someone overvalues him to that extent, you couldn't say no.

In fact, you could easily replace him just in FA this year....just get a power back to shoulder the load and resign Fred Jackson to be the change of pace...or vice versa.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tenplay
                  Let's show some kindness to Beastmode and let him go to a team that has a chance to make it deep into the playoffs.
                  Agreed. Then we can re-sign Jackson and use the draft pick we got for Lynch on the O or D lines. Build a great o-line and any running back could run behind hit.

Comment

• ddaryl
                    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                    • Jan 2005

were not a few years away. We're a good offseason, a good draft and even more importantly were a damn good coach(s) away

oh and we're a few "non" injuries away. injuries have been a big part of what has killed this team and played a part in this team not squeezing into the playoffs the last 2 years

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by ddaryl
                      were not a few years away. We're a good offseason, a good draft and even more importantly were a damn good coach(s) away

oh and we're a few "non" injuries away. injuries have been a big part of what has killed this team and played a part in this team not squeezing into the playoffs the last 2 years
                      Every team has injuries.

Look at Pittsburgh, look at Baltimore.

This team is consistent QB play, pass rush and playmakers on both sides of the ball away.

With who we're playing next year, AFC South and NFC South, we're more than a year away.

If we keep our talent somewhat intact and only bring in a few mediocre overhyped players, we'll be lucky to win 6 games.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

Yeah, let's trade away one of our top 3 players and create another big hole, when we have 3 or 4 gaping holes to fill already.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Pride
                          • Jul 2002

Running backs are a dime a dozen. With the right offensive line, I could rush for 1000 yards in a season.

That said, I am a Lynch fan, and think he is one of the few players on this team with the heart and the skill to carry this team.

Comment

• yordad
                            • Dec 2007

A few years away? You mean like the Titans last year? Or the Giants from '06? Or how about last years Dolphins. They're like 10 years from a playoff birth, right?

RBs might be a dime a dozen, but Lynch isn't your average RB. Behind a good line, he is the leagues next 2000 yard rusher.
                            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                              Pinkerton's son
                              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                              Every team has injuries.

Look at Pittsburgh, look at Baltimore.

This team is consistent QB play, pass rush and playmakers on both sides of the ball away.

With who we're playing next year, AFC South and NFC South, we're more than a year away.

If we keep our talent somewhat intact and only bring in a few mediocre overhyped players, we'll be lucky to win 6 games.
                              I think you're getting your "favorite" teams confused...

Comment

Working...
                              X