PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
12-17-2008, 02:00 PM
I've decided ti title tihis week's article with a sentiment I'm sure we are all feeling at this point and it's ad irect quote from Kevin's column: "I'm too old for this $#!%"

There are some things I just don’t understand, and I’ve made peace with. And there are some things I just don’t understand, and it drives me crazy. To the former, apparently this winter, in women’s fashion, I noticed that women are walking around in oversized sweater skirts, stockings and Eskimo boots. For a sex that is continuously cold, I find it odd that they’ve chosen to not wear pants in the winter. Even more confusing is that when I get in the shower every morning there are a pair of gloves that my wife wears (for what has been explained as exfoliating gloves). So to recap, women don’t like wearing pants in the winter and wear gloves in the shower. Fine, I don’t understand it, and I don’t need to understand it. I’ve made peace with that.

To the latter, I don’t understand what happened at the 2:06 mark of yesterday’s game and it’s driving me crazy. A few weeks ago I said the Bills had turned me in Mel Gibson’s character from Lethal Weapon. After the Losman fumble, I think I was turned into Danny Glover’s character. “I’m too old for this $#!%”

Let’s begin with the play call. I’m going to be a contrarian here. I am actually going to say that a good team should be able to run a play action pass. In some ways that’s the entire point of having such an awesome run game. In fact, I know if the Bills simply ran it up the middle two more times and didn’t run out the clock, we’d be all over Turk for being unimaginative. It would have been the disaster that the last three runs in the Browns game was. We would have asked, “Why so conservative?”

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/12/17/one_fans_view_im_too_old_for_this_.php)

DraftBoy
12-17-2008, 02:31 PM
:rofl:

As always very well done!