Mitchell55
12-17-2008, 04:31 PM
If we wouldve had the choice.

EDS
12-17-2008, 04:40 PM
The answer is obvious.

Pinkerton Security
12-17-2008, 04:45 PM
I try to be patient with some of your threads, but this is absolute garbage.

Lynch for sure!!

Pinkerton Security
12-17-2008, 04:46 PM
but will the person who chose ML please stand up and let us know if you're serious?

Mitchell55
12-17-2008, 05:42 PM
but will the person who chose ML please stand up and let us know if you're serious?

Me. Has anyone figured out how obvious it is that Chester taylor was garbage before they got there knew line. In one of the games last year that Taylor started he had 120 yds and multiple TDs. In other words chester taylor is just as good as AD. Lynch plays on a horrible line and still gets 1000+ yds each game. AD plays on a top 5 line and gets the same numbers as his backup gets.

Stats per rush

Taylor- 4.0 last year 5.4 he also had alot more carries then this year.
AD- 4.9

Taylor had 1 run last week and got 17 yards. Before the ol got there he sucked.

Pinkerton Security
12-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Me. Has anyone figured out how obvious it is that Chester taylor was garbage before they got there knew line. In one of the games last year that Taylor started he had 120 yds and multiple TDs. In other words chester taylor is just as good as AD. Lynch plays on a horrible line and still gets 1000+ yds each game. AD plays on a top 5 line and gets the same numbers as his backup gets.

Stats per rush

Taylor- 4.0 last year 5.4 he also had alot more carries then this year.
AD- 4.9

Taylor had 1 run last week and got 17 yards. Before the ol got there he sucked.

First, Lynch does not get 1000+ yards per game, that would be some sort of record. If you mean he gets 100+ per game, thats not true. He has like 3 this year. If you mean 1000+ per season, he has had 2 in his first 2 years, and 1000 yards doesnt mean that much.

Second, every team is gearing up to stop Peterson. They are also doing so for Lynch, so I kinda get where you're going. But Peterson is just way ahead of Lynch.

Im a big Marshawn supporter, hes probably my favorite Bill because of his toughness and his hilarious personality, but he is not as good as Peterson.

trapezeus
12-18-2008, 10:38 AM
AP looks like he needs some adequate blocking to be good. Minnesota provides that. Hence why he looks so good. he's more of a finesse back. Lynch likes contact. and with the lack of running lanes and the lack of consistency from our line, Lynch is a better fit for us.

I don't think peterson can run for 1000 with the current Bills set up. And i think that Lynch would have a field day in minny. But that's my two cents

Jan Reimers
12-18-2008, 10:50 AM
So far, it's no contest. But I think AP gets some blocking.

BlackMetalNinja
12-18-2008, 12:06 PM
I love Lynch to death... he's not Adrian Peterson though.

superbills
12-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Let them swap offenses for a year and then I'll answer you. I'd bet a snowplow in the middle of a blizzard that Lynch would fare quite well behind Minny's o-line. And on the flip-side I would have a hard time thinking that AP would fare any better behind our Round Mounds of Fall on the Ground than Lynch...