PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Wing Fest

WG
08-29-2002, 09:57 PM
For anyone thinkin' about coming the the 1st Annual BWF, I should have a limited supply of BillsZone bumper stickers. I'll be passing them out at the "Wy's Wings" booth to anyone who says they're a BillsZoner!

Just stop by and ask. Also, feel free to rate the wings and let me know what you think.

It should be a great time. I'm really looking forward to it.

WG
08-29-2002, 10:05 PM
http://www.buffalowing.com/index2.html

Romes
08-29-2002, 10:09 PM
Wow, Wys, they sure have nice things to say about your sauces.

doug45
08-29-2002, 10:33 PM
Wys, I stopped at the grand opening of the Kitchen Ect. store in Henrietta tonight and I see in the flyer that you will be there sampling Wing Sauce on Friday. I looked to see if they had any in stock and there was a little. I think you should demand a bigger space. Congrats on the growing wing kingdom.

Sabre Ally
08-30-2002, 12:03 AM
And if wings and bumper stickers aren't enough reason to stop by, I'll be there helping Wys, so y'all come see me. :D

WG
08-30-2002, 12:49 AM
Thanks Doug!

Actually, I won't be there as billed. I blew my knee out yesterday and wasn't able to drive up today. One of the KE people will be doing it. I spoke w/ her tonight and gave her all the instructions. I will be there on Monday however as billed. My wife will do the demo.

I'll narrate! LOL

I was gonna be there on Sat. and Mon. before and after the Jets game too. But I won't be able to make it up then either. Surgery is on Thursday. Fun, fun!!

I'm gonna try and see if someone can do the demo those two days however. I will be doing a couple as the holidays near. I'm bringing up 32 more cases of sauce. They probably didn't put much out b/c they only ordered 4 cases initially. I have their follow-on order going up w/ me tomorrow.

WG
08-30-2002, 12:52 AM
Go to the demo anyway. It's all in the sauce!

:D

northernbillfan
08-30-2002, 12:56 AM
:sadwalk:

I miss the stickers and Ally and Wys.

Could you mail me one?

Sabre Ally
08-30-2002, 01:57 AM
I'll be sure to get one for ya. :D

doug45
08-30-2002, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Go to the demo anyway. It's all in the sauce!

:D

I will be in the area on Monday so I will try and stop by then. I messed up my knee in the past and that is no fun.

WG
08-30-2002, 07:04 AM
Cool. Make sure you introduce yourself.

I'll see some of ya at the Fest! This is gonna be cool!

lordofgun
08-30-2002, 09:26 AM
Doug! Welcome to the zone, bro!

doug45
08-30-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Doug! Welcome to the zone, bro!

Great to see you again, will you be at the Jets game?

lordofgun
08-30-2002, 09:31 AM
Yes Sir! I will be there! It should be a great time!!! We'll definitely have to meet!

doug45
08-30-2002, 09:33 AM
Sounds Good.

Sabre Ally
09-01-2002, 12:29 AM
Hey everyone.

Day one went pretty well, all things considered. We're right next to the Anchor Bar's booth, which is actually good. They have long lines and when people get tired of waiting they try Wys and find out it's better anyway. :D

Eb and Mrs. Eb came by, and Wys said he saw doug45 as well. Mike32282 came out and helped. The bumper stickers are KEWL (don't worry nbf, I got one for ya!). So, anyone that can make it out tomorrow.........we could use more help, but just seeing people we know would be great as well!
Noon to 9pm at Dunn Tire Park in downtown B-lo.
http://www.buffalowing.com/index2.html

P.S. Wys has a great festival-only price on sauce! $4/bottle or 3 bottles for $10, but you have to come down to the festival to get them. :)

timfromjersey
09-01-2002, 12:56 AM
Hey wys,

What is a Buffalo Wing Fest? Could ya tell me about it. It will be going on during the weekend of the Sept 8th game?

Sorry to hear about your knee, and will miss ya at the opener.

Good luck on your surgery!

The_Philster
09-01-2002, 02:11 AM
tim, Wys is in Buffalo for the wingfest...not home in front of his computer this weekend. It's Aug 31st and Sept 1st only and details can be found at http://www.buffalowing.com/index2.html

Patrick76777
09-01-2002, 08:54 AM
Ally I didn't know you were there. I walked by the stand 10 times but I didn't see Wys, so I didn't stop. That sucks.

timfromjersey
09-01-2002, 09:49 PM
Thx Philster for the info and link.

Sabre Ally
09-02-2002, 01:38 AM
Bummer Patrick. The cooking area was in the parking lot, so we must've been there during the time you were there. I was only out front during the first half of the day and then I got tired of the crowds and went back to help in the cooking area where there were no screaming children. LOL!

You still coming to the Brew Pub on Saturday? :cheers:

doug45
09-03-2002, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Hey everyone.

Day one went pretty well, all things considered. We're right next to the Anchor Bar's booth, which is actually good. They have long lines and when people get tired of waiting they try Wys and find out it's better anyway. :D

Eb and Mrs. Eb came by, and Wys said he saw doug45 as well. Mike32282 came out and helped.

Saw Wys in Rochester doing a promo for the famous wing sauce. I am sure he will be off IR soon with the leg. Some rest in front of the tube on game day and plenty of wing sauce and I am sure he will be his old self in no time. When the Bills kick the JETS butts on Sunday don't jump up to fast and re injure the leg.:)

Ebenezer
09-03-2002, 06:53 AM
The wing fest went great!

And yes, I am prejudice by Wys has the best sauce...Mrs. Eb thought his were one of the two best!! I got myself a bottle of Wys Guy sauce...now I am psyched!!!