Why do the Bills have 3 young QBs on their roster and no veteran QB in the mix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Why do the Bills have 3 young QBs on their roster and no veteran QB in the mix?

That shows you how dumb this organization is. You couldn't get a proven older backup QB!?! That's backwards for sure!
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Why do the Bills have 3 young QBs on their roster and no veteran QB in the mix?

I thought you were no longer a Bills fan. Why do you care?

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Re: Why do the Bills have 3 young QBs on their roster and no veteran QB in the mix?

Losman has been around since 2004.
      what constitutes a "veteran" to you?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        but he's gone in 2 weeks. What then, draft one again?
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

JP is now considered a verteran in the eyes of the NFL, albeit not a good one...

most have questioned this since the offseason, but it was felt that JP could step in and do semi-well, and there was the thought that he may have some trade value beofre the deadline. etc... (now isn't that silly)

but overall and in hindsight a seasoned vet who could mentor Trent better would have been a wise move.

oh well, at this point the argument is completely moot for this season

Comment

• blackonyx89
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
            I thought you were no longer a Bills fan. Why do you care?
            I said I was a lukewarm fan. Read the original post I wrote, I did say that.

Comment

• blackonyx89
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              7-9 years. 4 years isn't long enough to be considered a veteran in my book.

Comment

• GreedoII
                • Aug 2007

It's because JP came cheap as a back up and Hamdan as well. Plus they were stupid enough to think JP was capable in case he had to come in I suppose or they couldn't get any value for a trade so let him walk. I doubt if he's worth a bag of football tees and used thigh pads at this point now. Not a very good run franchise in all reality. The only true pioneer for this team was Bill Polian.

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

who though? What are your solutions? Are you sure those players were willing to come here and play for what they were worth?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

our OC is a vet qb. Who needs a vet qb when your OC knows how to mold the starting qb and run the O they way he did his entire career as a back up qb which is to play not to lose. He's done a great job at it too.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                      7-9 years. 4 years isn't long enough to be considered a veteran in my book.
                      You mean like Bledsoe? Look how that turned out. Freaking playoff nose diver!
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                      X