PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown Admits that Bills are 2nd Worst Team in Last Decade

billsfanone
12-18-2008, 03:09 PM
Ok, I spun the spinmaster.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2008/12/18/it-could-be-worse/

gr8slayer
12-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Sometimes I wish Brown would just come out and say what he really thinks. Quit freaking candy coating it.

Forward_Lateral
12-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Sometimes I wish Brown would just come out and say what he really thinks. Quit freaking candy coating it.

Ever think that maybe he likes his job and doesn't want to piss those off in charge by blasting the Bills? Hard to blame a guy for not criticizing his bosses publically.

gr8slayer
12-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Ever think that maybe he likes his job and doesn't want to piss those off in charge by blasting the Bills? Hard to blame a guy for not criticizing his bosses publically.
Still though, he feels like someone who has no credibility because of his inability to write an un-biased story.

billsfanone
12-18-2008, 03:27 PM

I totally agree. But there is PLENTY of material to come up with rather than spin and pure BS.

patmoran2006
12-18-2008, 03:33 PM
It aint that much worse.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
They are awful. But they’re going to have to have 2 first round draft picks, including the first overall pick. A second rounder and two more third rounders.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
They have franchise players on both sides of the ball (Sims and Calvin Johnson) to build around. They got a very promising young RB (Kevin Smith) just like us. They got a rookie first rounder (Gosder Cherilius) on the OL (though that unit as a whole is brutal).<o:p></o:p>
While overall we have more talent, they have some players they can build around.<o:p></o:p>
They got rid of Millen, the man who was the primary contributor to making the franchise a complete joke—yet I’ll get money Russ Brandon stays on for us.<o:p></o:p>
They’ll axe Marinelli while we’ll keep Jauron. So they’ll have a different head coach and GM in place this offseason.<o:p></o:p>
And they’re in good cap shape, and they’re in a far weaker division than us.<o:p></o:p>
As taboo as it is to say on a Bills board, I wouldn’t be shocked if they improve faster than us.<o:p></o:p>
As long as we are a Brandon/Modrak/Guy/Jauron led organization, you can count on 6-8 wins per year. How much better really is that?<o:p></o:p>

gr8slayer
12-18-2008, 03:37 PM
It aint that much worse.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
They are awful. But they’re going to have to have 2 first round draft picks, including the first overall pick. A second rounder and two more third rounders.<o:p></o:p>
They have franchise players on both sides of the ball (Sims and Calvin Johnson) to build around. They got a very promising young RB (Kevin Smith) just like us. They got a rookie first rounder (Gosder Cherilius) on the OL (though that unit as a whole is brutal).<o:p></o:p>
While overall we have more talent, they have some players they can build around.<o:p></o:p>
They got rid of Millen, the man who was the primary contributor to making the franchise a complete joke—yet I’ll get money Russ Brandon stays on for us.<o:p></o:p>
They’ll axe Marinelli while we’ll keep Jauron. So they’ll have a different head coach and GM in place this offseason.<o:p></o:p>
And they’re in good cap shape, and they’re in a far weaker division than us.<o:p></o:p>
As taboo as it is to say on a Bills board, I wouldn’t be shocked if they improve faster than us.<o:p></o:p>
As long as we are a Brandon/Modrak/Guy/Jauron led organization, you can count on 6-8 wins per year. How much better really is that?<o:p></o:p>
They've got a flat out star on both sides of the ball too.

Mitchy moo
12-18-2008, 03:44 PM
Still though, he feels like someone who has no credibility because of his inability to write an un-biased story.

I've said that quite a bit before, he is good for a quick story but can never be considered a reporter.

patmoran2006
12-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Despite their winless record, I also think they're better than the Chiefs and Rams.

If I were a head coach prospect, I wouldnt mind going to Detroit.

gr8slayer
12-18-2008, 03:48 PM
Despite their winless record, I also think they're better than the Chiefs and Rams.

If I were a head coach prospect, I wouldnt mind going to Detroit.
Cleveland is probably going to be the hottest job available this year.

patmoran2006
Detroit is woeful on both sides of the line and if the GM has any intelligence they'll be changing that around this offseason.

I dont know who the "top player" in the draft is, but unless its the QB from OU, I would be taking an OT with the top pick.

Plus they got Dallas' first rounder, I'd take another one right there too.

patmoran2006
Cleveland is probably going to be the hottest job available this year.
not if Savage is still there.

gr8slayer
12-18-2008, 03:49 PM
not if Savage is still there.
Savage has provided the talent for most coaches to be successful and the ownership has no problems spending money. Whoever inherits the team is going to be taking on a talent just filled with talent and will have a high draft pick to work with.

DynaPaul
12-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Ralph told him to say that.

Chris Brown says: "Pull my string and make me talk Ralph!"