PDA

View Full Version : What happens if

Forward_Lateral
12-19-2008, 06:48 AM
The Bills beat Denver and New England and finish 8-8. Will that be enough to save Jauron?

Please, don't blast me for insinuating this, because I don't want Dick back just as much as most of you, I'm just wondering if 2 wins to end the season will buy him another season in Buffalo. I actually think it might.

Night Train
12-19-2008, 06:58 AM
What message does that send to the fan base ? 3 years of Jauron & not 1 winning season or playoff appearance ? They'll still finish in last place in the division.

" We would like to extend our commitment to mediocrity by welcoming back Dick Jauron for another 3 years. Please send back your season ticket invoices by March 1st to reserve your seats now ! "

July 1st - " Chris Brown reports season ticket totals are down by 15,000 from last year at this time. GM Russ Brandon blames the local economy. "

Syderick
12-19-2008, 07:31 AM
It might, but you never know. It's a wait and see kind of a deal here.

Thurmal
12-19-2008, 07:52 AM
Unfortunately, it will probably be enough for Ralph.

The fans, however, will never forget how this team totally blew a promising season, and how Jauron had two of the poorest coaching performances in recent memory (Cleveland and NY games) inside of a month.

He has to go if this team can have any success. Maybe they'll sneak into the playoffs one of these years with him, but he will just get completely outcoached there as well sooner or later. He provides no hope for a championship.

Jeff1220
12-19-2008, 07:54 AM
Hopefully, they can win the last two and fire Jauron. I really want to see NE go down especially, but really don't want Jauron back.
I hope we can still have one without the other.

ddaryl
12-19-2008, 08:04 AM
3 years no playoffs and enough obvious HC/Coaching bumbling means Buh Bye DICK

Jan Reimers
12-19-2008, 09:21 AM
3 years no playoffs and enough obvious HC/Coaching bumbling means Buh Bye DICK
Exactly. Why should 7-9, 7-9, 8-8, with no playoffs, be good enough to keep him on?

And realistically, we're not beating Denver out there, or New England anywhere, when both (probably) are playing for the postseason.

ddaryl
12-19-2008, 09:54 AM
Exactly. Why should 7-9, 7-9, 8-8, with no playoffs, be good enough to keep him on?

And realistically, we're not beating Denver out there, or New England anywhere, when both (probably) are playing for the postseason.

I think we can beat Denver... if Trent is playing and is healthy, and our running game picks up where it left off last weekend....

New England just has our number

We shouldn't have to wait for a HC like Jauron the Moron to GET IT, when there are options for HC on the market that GOT IT

DynaPaul
12-19-2008, 12:28 PM
No way. Dick is done after missing the playoffs with a 5 - 1 start.

raphael120
12-19-2008, 12:48 PM
I don't think winning the last 2 meaningless games will do anything. Sure it will be nice to beat some winning teams (something we haven't done all season long, btw..), but...I don't think we have to worry because Jaurons teams perennially lose the last two games of the season.

BillsWin
12-19-2008, 01:05 PM
If they beat the Pats head to head against their first strings? Id like that. very much.

but Dick must go.

Michael82
12-19-2008, 01:16 PM
First of all...... :laughing:

We are playing two playoff teams in cold, crappy weather...which we all know that Trent struggles in! There's no way in hell we are winning them both or even one of them. If we do, great! I'd love to knock the Patriots out of the playoffs and feel good on a Monday again. But I don't see it happening.

Lexwhat
12-19-2008, 01:31 PM
I hope we lose against Denver and then beat the Pats. We'll finish 7-9, hopefully fire Jauron, and then keep the Pats out of the playoffs.

... It would almost be as good as making the playoffs............. :ill:

jamze132
12-19-2008, 02:03 PM
The Bills beat Denver and New England and finish 8-8. Will that be enough to save Jauron?

Please, don't blast me for insinuating this, because I don't want Dick back just as much as most of you, I'm just wondering if 2 wins to end the season will buy him another season in Buffalo. I actually think it might.
Blast you? never...

Unfortunately, I think Dickface will be back next year regardless of what transpires the rest of the season. I think by now Ralphie has his mind made up on what he's going to do when the season officially ends for his team. He's knows we aren't going to beat Denver or NE. And even if we did, it just supports his decision to stick with the mediocre, and cheap game plan we currently have.

And for the record, I never thought I would hear you ask for anyone not to attack you.. You're better than that F_L... :*****slap:

jamze132
12-19-2008, 02:05 PM
I hope we lose against Denver and then beat the Pats. We'll finish 7-9, hopefully fire Jauron, and then keep the Pats out of the playoffs.

... It would almost be as good as making the playoffs............. :ill:
WTF do you mean you hope we lose????? I could give a flying nun**** what implications for other teams are on the line, I hope for a "W" each week!

Thurmal
12-19-2008, 02:15 PM
WTF do you mean you hope we lose????? I could give a flying nun**** what implications for other teams are on the line, I hope for a "W" each week!
If losses mean Jauron is gone, that's what needs to happen. This season is over. The only thing that makes these last two games meaningful is that the coach's job likely rests on them. I cannot stomach watching that zombie on the sideline one more year. I can't handle his stupid in-game decisions, and I refuse to listen to his monotone, scripted post-game answers and press conferences.

jamze132
12-20-2008, 02:48 AM
If losses mean Jauron is gone, that's what needs to happen. This season is over. The only thing that makes these last two games meaningful is that the coach's job likely rests on them. I cannot stomach watching that zombie on the sideline one more year. I can't handle his stupid in-game decisions, and I refuse to listen to his monotone, scripted post-game answers and press conferences.
Mr. Wilson has already made up his mind on what he's going to do regardless of the outcome of the next two games. Do you honestly think that Mr. Wilson is still undecided about Dick?

Let's break it it down...

Ralphie loves Dick.
The fans hate Dick.
Ralphie thinks that he's going to make the fans happy by cramming Dick down our throats.

Novacane
12-20-2008, 06:11 PM
If he signed that extension he's going to be back no mater what :mad:

jimbohastle51
12-21-2008, 03:03 AM
unfortunatley i think if he wins out he'll get to keep his job, but i think if we get a new coach its not going to be a real winner, i know that we are all throwing our opinions out for the next guy but seriously ralph isnt going to pay a seasoned, winning head coach in here. so is there really anything to get excited about if we do fire him??