PDA

View Full Version : Crazy weather for this Sunday around the League

trapezeus
12-19-2008, 09:58 AM
Most teams fly in Friday night or Saturday afternoon. This storm that swept across the nation. Does anyone think any of the NFL games will be effected?

Do all the teams get to the destination like they are suppose to?
Will games that should be played in decent weather be played in storms or will most of the storms have subsided by then.

Thoughts?

Jeff1220
12-19-2008, 10:13 AM
Most teams fly in Friday night or Saturday afternoon. This storm that swept across the nation. Does anyone think any of the NFL games will be effected?

Do all the teams get to the destination like they are suppose to?
Will games that should be played in decent weather be played in storms or will most of the storms have subsided by then.

Thoughts?

"This, and more, coming up at 11"

mybills
12-19-2008, 10:40 AM
They said the games will be messy from Seattle to Giants. If they're smart, they'd travel ahead of it.

trapezeus
12-19-2008, 11:17 AM
i only ask because in my 30 years on this earth and 26 years of cognizent football watching, i don't think i've ever seen a game cancelled because a team didn't make it. but hte delays are piling up. i don't know if charters get some special clearance or something, but it would seem that the home teams have a distinct advantage if flights are coming in late.

No doubt every other team will deal with this appropriately and this will be the excuse the bills use when they lose another close one.

gr8slayer
12-19-2008, 11:37 AM
As long as the weather is nice at Texas Stadium I'll be fine. I hate watching games in the damn rain.

christhebillsfan783
12-19-2008, 06:09 PM
honestly if your a cowboys fan now, and your showing off all your cowboys garbage in your avatar and sig, then why are you still constantly on a bills site? i just dont understand.

Tatonka
12-19-2008, 08:38 PM
honestly if your a cowboys fan now, and your showing off all your cowboys garbage in your avatar and sig, then why are you still constantly on a bills site? i just dont understand.

f

a

i

r

w

e

a

t

h

e

r

:poop: