X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

This team is poorly coached

I am seeing the same mistakes over and over. I hope I am wrong but I think GW is gonna get the Bills off to a bad start and then get canned.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

worst part is.. if he gets canned.. he has already changed the face of the team so much to fit the mould of his 46 defense crap, that it would require starting over again to a certain extent.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

Yeah, I'm not sold an the 46 D yet either. Lack of some serious agressiveness. I have seen no hard blitzing and the secondary is left out to dry.

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

bring me Teddy Cottrell

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

I actually think the team is coached very well.
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
            • Jul 2002

i like the 46 defense actually...i don't think our coaching is as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
            Its all about the quest.

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

I'm with you, Jeff. I think GW is a good coach. The penalties were stupid ones that have been in every preseason game, not just ours, Neutral Zone infractions especially.
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                • Jul 2002

i think everyone is looking for an excuse....coaches are always an easy target.
                Its all about the quest.

Comment

• colin
                  Drew's my hero!
                  • Jul 2002

You guys are right, the coaching is terrible. Normally I could look past some penalties in preseason, but they are counting the preseason games this year.

WHAT?!? They don't count this year? I sure feel silly for being upset about preseason penalties, especially since they are way up all around the NFL.

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

I REFUSE to panic until the real games begin!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• mchurchfie
                      • Jul 2002

The defense is actually starting to look pretty decent as of late. GW is able to run it more to it's potential because of everyone being more experienced this year. I like the aggressiveness of it. the only thing is when you send a corner and a safety in on a blitz you better make sure that you get some form of pressure on the QB or it could go for a long gain or touchdown. Last year Jerry Grey's playcalling was restricted by the personnel. I think that this year we will see more of what it's all about. That being said, if GW doesn't get it done this year then change has to be seriously considered.
                      My Band
                      daveviterna.com

Comment

• northernbillfan
                        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Wasn't able to hear or catch any of the game.

But I'm with log on this one. No panic until the real games start!
                        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

I'm with LOG and nbf, not gonna panic yet. Besides, the Bills have barely blitzed at all during the preseason but they will do more of that in the regular season, I'm sure.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• don137
                            • Jul 2002

I am not in panic mode yet but I have to admit I am a little leary of the running game, OL and DL. I still think they can get the job done but all three areas didn't exactly put everyone at ease with there preseason performances. Teague seemed to be umcomfortable at center.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                              • Jul 2002

I am not in panic mode yet either. It is very irritating though to see them making the same stupid mistakes over and over. GW has not proven he is a good or bad coach yet IMO. Last year he was not dealt a fair hand and this has only been preseason. However, if this play continues into the regular season than I am going to be screaming for his head! I hope they can correct the penalties and lack of running game in 10 days. Bring on the jets!

Comment

Working...
                              X