PDA

View Full Version : With what has happened with Peters, my new offseason plan. PLZ COMMENT.

Mitchell55
12-19-2008, 05:25 PM
Trades- Peters for a 1st, 2nd, and 4th, Royal and Ko for 5th

Sign Billick and cut Jauron

Resign- Freddy Jackson, Preston, Chambers, Digi, Niel

FA sign- Ashley Lelie

Let go- Losman, Hamdan, Jenkins, Fowler, Greer, Wilson, Ellison, Harrison, and Crowell

Release- McNtire

Draft

1st- Andre Smith T- we get a top Tackle and get rid of a distraction along with getting 2 other high picks.
1st- Rey Maualuga/ Jame Luarinitis LB- Put Pos at OLB and we are set.
2nd- Brandon Pettigrew- Huge TE
2nd- Brandon Graham DE- Yes hes black, yes he has 9 sacks, yes hes huge. What else can we ask for?
3rd- Josh McNiel C- We finally address our Center.
4th- Jarron Gilbert DT- monster who put up top 5 stats
4th- Chip Vaughn S- could end up being starter if Scott doesnt play well.
5th- Brannan Sutherland FB- WE GOT A FB
5th- Graham Harrell QB- great backup
6th- Tyronne Green G- depth
6th- Jacob Lacey CB- depth and played great tallent
7th- Louis Vasquez G- Depth

Depth chart

QB- Edwards, Harrell
RB- Lynch, Jackson, Oman
FB- Sutherland
WR- Evans, Lelie, Reed, Johnson, Hardy (parrish is just PR and reciever on certain conditions like reverses)
TE- Pettigrew, Fine, Shouman
LT- Smith, Bell
LG- Doc, Whittle
C- McNiel, Preston
RG- Butler, Vasquez, Green
RT- Walker, Chambers
LE- Graham, Ellis, Bryant
RE- Schobel, Kelsay
DT- Stroud, Williams, Johnson, Miller
LB- Mitchell, Bowen
LB- Malaluga or Laurenitis, Digi
LB- Pos, Corto
CB- McGee, McKelvin, Youboty, Corner, Williams
FS- Whitner, Wendling
SS- Scott, Vaughn

LS- Niel
K- Lindell
P- Moorman

jimbohastle51
12-19-2008, 05:29 PM
you really dont know anything about football.... you just said trade peters for a 2nd and a 6th??? you could easily get 2 firsts for him from a team that picks in the 20's or a top 10 pick for sure. but why??? the only teams that get rid of elitle LT's are losers bro, and they are ok with losing. did you see the ravens ever try and trade johnathan ogden? or the bengals trade anthony munoz?? how about the broncos give away gary zimmerman LOL!!! even john elway will tell you zimmerman was the key to his superbowls.... blocking to the left for terrell davis and him.

Luisito23
12-19-2008, 05:31 PM
PLZ stop making stupid threads!!!

Mitchell55
12-19-2008, 05:38 PM
you really dont know anything about football.... you just said trade peters for a 2nd and a 6th??? you could easily get 2 firsts for him from a team that picks in the 20's or a top 10 pick for sure. but why??? the only teams that get rid of elitle LT's are losers bro, and they are ok with losing. did you see the ravens ever try and trade johnathan ogden? or the bengals trade anthony munoz?? how about the broncos give away gary zimmerman LOL!!! even john elway will tell you zimmerman was the key to his superbowls.... blocking to the left for terrell davis and him.

Lets put it this way, Peters was average this year and is still making a huge scene. I may not of gotten the right draft picks right but Peters is not a team player. He is probably going to hold out again and after this year, he doesnt deserve it. But yes, he is worth alot more than a 2nd pick so i will change that.

jimbohastle51
12-19-2008, 05:52 PM
Lets put it this way, Peters was average this year and is still making a huge scene. I may not of gotten the right draft picks right but Peters is not a team player. He is probably going to hold out again and after this year, he doesnt deserve it. But yes, he is worth alot more than a 2nd pick so i will change that.

peters was not average this year bro. i am not trying to get on you or your quotes i understand why you have that opinion but think for one minute, peters didnt even practice all training camp and showed up and played on opening day. it took him 5-6 games to get up to speed but he has been very dominant the second half of the year and the first 5-6 games he was still way above average for a guy that didnt take a practice snap all offseason. (mini camp doesnt count-no contact) and remember he was an undrafted free agent and chose the bills because they where his favorite team, him and doc are like best friends and i think its more of a peters and russ brandon thing not a peters vs his teammates thing. brandon is obviously not good with the communication with players, you could tell evans was starting to get pissed off early in the season waiting for his extension and he is a very reserved person and it was STILL visable whenever someone brought up his contract.

Mitchell55
12-19-2008, 05:54 PM
peters was not average this year bro. i am not trying to get on you or your quotes i understand why you have that opinion but think for one minute, peters didnt even practice all training camp and showed up and played on opening day. it took him 5-6 games to get up to speed but he has been very dominant the second half of the year and the first 5-6 games he was still way above average for a guy that didnt take a practice snap all offseason. (mini camp doesnt count-no contact) and remember he was an undrafted free agent and chose the bills because they where his favorite team, him and doc are like best friends and i think its more of a peters and russ brandon thing not a peters vs his teammates thing. brandon is obviously not good with the communication with players, you could tell evans was starting to get pissed off early in the season waiting for his extension and he is a very reserved person and it was STILL visable whenever someone brought up his contract.

Peters favorite team was buffalo. Never knew that.

BILLSROCK1212
12-19-2008, 06:46 PM

FA sign- Ashley Lelie

Let go- Losman, Hamdan, Jenkins, Fowler, Greer, Wilson, Ellison, Harrison, and Crowell

Release- McNtire

Draft

1st- Andre Smith T- we get a top Tackle and get rid of a distraction along with getting 2 other high picks.
2nd- Brandon Graham DE- Yes hes black, yes he has 9 sacks, yes hes huge. What else can we ask for?

Depth chart

QB- Edwards, Harrell
RB- Lynch, Jackson, Oman
FB- Sutherland
WR- Evans, Lelie, Reed, Johnson, Hardy (parrish is just PR and reciever on certain conditions like reverses)
LT- Smith, Bell
LG- Doc, Whittle
C- McNiel, Preston
RT- Walker, Chambers
RE- Schobel, Kelsay
LB- Mitchell, Bowen
LB- Pos, Corto
FS- Whitner, Wendling
SS- Scott, Vaughn

LS- Niel
K- Lindell
P- Moormansilly 15 year old with too much time on his hands....bro trust me get out dude the Bills rnt life

TacklingDummy
12-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Peters favorite team was buffalo. Never knew that.

His favorite team will be the one who gives him the most money.

Mitchell55
12-19-2008, 07:15 PM
silly 15 year old with too much time on his hands....bro trust me get out dude the Bills rnt life

Dude, shut the **** up. Im the middle aged ass hole making fun of a bills fan.

patmoran2006
12-19-2008, 07:45 PM
YOu can pick up Madden at the game store bro.

Pinkerton Security
12-19-2008, 08:49 PM

ya, sorry, this is fine to wish for but dont bet a dime that it will, even just the peters and jauron parts.

Mitchell55
12-19-2008, 09:07 PM

A madden trade would be Peters for TO, Romo, and Newman. This is actually logical in a sense.

PECKERWOOD
12-19-2008, 09:18 PM
I love the enthusiasm that we share for the same team but I disagree with your idea. My offseason plan begins with us signing Peters longterm before he makes the pro-bowl again next year. He is deservingly in the top 3 best LT's in the NFL, in my humble opinion. I was very hard on him for holding out, that pissed me off bad but once he came back into game shape, man he played with vengeance. Peters is a STUD, and he could be better than House Ballard, which says ALOT. I want him here LONG TERM. He is the BEST player on our entire team, that I'm 100% certain of.

Marvelous
12-20-2008, 12:50 AM
I like it.. Except for TE in the 2nd round.. When we advance to even mediocrity, then we can have the luxery of drafting non-skilled postions on day 1... I know we need a TE badly, but it's nowhere nearly as important as DE,LB,QB,CB,O-line,C etc etc.. Schouman IMO is better as a TE then Prston is @C.. Good work MItch... :up:

jamze132
12-20-2008, 05:07 AM
A madden trade would be Peters for TO, Romo, and Newman. This is actually logical in a sense.
How in hell is that even remotely "logical"?

This thread seems more like a Disney film. Just wish for it and it happens. :rofl:

ddaryl
12-20-2008, 07:54 AM
Unfortuantely we have no choice we must sign Peters.. We cannot afford to set the OL back another 3 years by trying to find someone as good as Peters is.

DraftBoy
12-20-2008, 12:46 PM
Brandon Graham already announced he is returning to Michigan for his Senior year.

Mitchell55
12-20-2008, 01:13 PM
How in hell is that even remotely "logical"?

This thread seems more like a Disney film. Just wish for it and it happens. :rofl:

Im saying that my thread actually makes sense. Its not a madden trade. A madden trade would be trading 1 great player for 3 hall of famers.

X-Era
12-20-2008, 01:23 PM

FA sign- Ashley Lelie

Release- McNtire

Draft

Depth chart

QB- Edwards, Harrell
RB- Lynch, Jackson, Oman
FB- Sutherland
LT- Smith, Bell
LG- Doc, Whittle
C- McNiel, Preston
RT- Walker, Chambers
RE- Schobel, Kelsay
LB- Mitchell, Bowen
LB- Pos, Corto
FS- Whitner, Wendling
SS- Scott, Vaughn

LS- Niel
K- Lindell
P- Moorman
Get rid of Peters? no... pay him or sell the team because you suck at building a team.

Get Billick? yes I like it, hes a poor mans Cowher who knows how to motivate and build a defense, and hes well respected. Plus, hes a tough guy who blasts players when they need it.

Resign list? OK. Digi belongs on the PS not as a #1 backup, same for Neil, Chambers is close to being good enough to being a quality backup.

FA? Not enough, not real upgrades

Let go list? Not good enough when we should keep Greer, but realistic, we will bank on McLovin and it looks like it might work out OK at this point.

The Draft? Not my favorite.

1) Screw drafting a T in the 1st... I hope we never do that again.
2) Ray or Lauri would be a nice move, it assumes Poz moves out. My top pick would be Curry.
3) Graham? NO. Hardy, Selvie, Orakpo, Jackson, Johnson yes.
4) McNeil? OK... Caldwell is better maybe even Shipley
5) Gilbert? No thanks
6) Vaughn? OK, Id prefer Greene
7) Sutherland? OK
8) Harrell? a pick that may make that draft. I love what he brings, I would love to have him
9) Green, Lacey, Vasquez? OK. Id prefer DJ Boldin in the 7th.

You aksed for feedback so I gave it to ya straight and as always its just my opinion.

Mitchell55
12-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Get rid of Peters? no... pay him or sell the team because you suck at building a team.

Get Billick? yes I like it, hes a poor mans Cowher who knows how to motivate and build a defense, and hes well respected. Plus, hes a tough guy who blasts players when they need it.

Resign list? OK. Digi belongs on the PS not as a #1 backup, same for Neil, Chambers is close to being good enough to being a quality backup. Chambers is a very good backup. I think he only allowed 2 sacks in the entire time peters was out.

FA? Not enough, not real upgrades; It was more of something I thought the bills would do. I was thinking of Boller and Wilcox.

Let go list? Not good enough when we should keep Greer, but realistic, we will bank on McLovin and it looks like it might work out OK at this point. Brown anounced that Greer is gone.

The Draft? Not my favorite.

1) Screw drafting a T in the 1st... I hope we never do that again. Only because of Peters.
2) Ray or Lauri would be a nice move, it assumes Poz moves out. My top pick would be Curry. Curry is a top 5-9 pick. We will be around 9-11
3) Graham? NO. Hardy, Selvie, Orakpo, Jackson, Johnson yes. This is our 2nd 2nd round pick so it will be latter in the 2nd.
4) McNeil? OK... Caldwell is better maybe even Shipley
5) Gilbert? No thanks
6) Vaughn? OK, Id prefer Greene
7) Sutherland? OK
8) Harrell? a pick that may make that draft. I love what he brings, I would love to have him
9) Green, Lacey, Vasquez? OK. Id prefer DJ Boldin in the 7th.

You aksed for feedback so I gave it to ya straight and as always its just my opinion.

BILLSROCK1212
12-20-2008, 01:53 PM
Dude, shut the **** up. Im the middle aged ass hole making fun of a bills fan.
whoever said i was middle aged for all u know i could be younger than u

patmoran2006
12-20-2008, 02:54 PM
A madden trade would be Peters for TO, Romo, and Newman. This is actually logical in a sense.And a team in the league taking Royal and Simpson's salary off our hands, and given us a 5th rounder on top of it, is "logical" ??

LOL

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2008, 04:36 PM
Quit playing games with the OL, let's take Mack, Luigs or Ünger in the 2nd round. Even though I'm opposed to trading Peters, I'll fancy the idea:

Rd1a.) Michael Johnson, DE (from Peters trade)
Rd1b.) Eugene Monroe, LT (he is so good they kept him at LT and put Brandon Albert at LG )
Rd2a.) Alex Mack, C ( finally a credible center in Buffalo )
Rd2b.) Chase Coffman, TE ( talented pass catching TE, capable blocker and makes plays.. Huge target in the redzone )
Rd3.) Marcus Freeman, OLB ( he replaces Keith Ellison and he starts from day 1 )

That's what my first day would look like if I were GM.