PDA

View Full Version : This is the thread where you pretend you are Jason Peters

RandolphDuke
12-19-2008, 08:59 PM
Hey, I'm Jason Peters. You know, the guy who spent the first half of the season flopping around on his back like 350 pound beetle. There was a paperwork mixup down at NFL HQ and somehow I made the Pro Bowl.

I'd like a raise now.

Yes, again. I got another raise? Oh. Ok, now I want another one.

Mitchell55
12-19-2008, 09:06 PM
Hey modrak, im a pro bowl LT who is being payed like a 4th string TE. Joe Thomas had a horrible season and he is making 5X my money. This needs to be fixed.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi Jason Peters here... what? dont recognize me? Well here.... let me lay down on my back with cleat marks up my torso... there.. now do you recognize me? Good!

Anyway, I made the pro bowl. I are the best tackle on all the planets in the universe... know how I know? Cause my team won the superbowl!... uh? we did NOT win the super bowl? Well.... I are still the best cause I think I are the best, and I want so much money that I make more then ALL THE CITIZENS of Buffalo COMBINED! THen I will fell real good.

Oh... better pay me or I'll crap on your front porch.

I love me.

Jason

yordad
12-20-2008, 08:55 AM
Where is the closest Mighty Taco? I'm Jason Peters, I get to cut everyone in line, and I get extra beef on my taco. Actually, everyone up in this mighty taco might as well leave. I ain't leavin beef for anyone else!

Yasgur's Farm
12-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Hey modrak, im a pro bowl LT who is being payed like a 4th string TE. Joe Thomas had a horrible season and he is making 5X my money. This needs to be fixed.Uhhhm... $3.5M? What "4th string TE" gets paid that?

Night Train
12-20-2008, 09:13 AM
" I make more using the bathroom than you will in 15 years. "

HHURRICANE
12-20-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi, by not re-signing me you will prove once again that you'd rather lose and keep Ralph Wilson's jet filled with fuel.

ddaryl
12-20-2008, 09:41 AM
Pay me bi-atch

TacklingDummy
12-20-2008, 09:57 AM
Hi Jason,

Enjoy Cincinnati

Goodbye

Ralph

Jan Reimers
12-20-2008, 10:09 AM
"Hi, I'm Jason Peters, a selfish, self-centered, unappreciative bastard who wants way more money than I'm worth. In other words, the typical modern athlete."

Mahdi
12-20-2008, 10:39 AM
Hey, I'm Jason Peters. You know, the guy who spent the first half of the season flopping around on his back like 350 pound beetle. There was a paperwork mixup down at NFL HQ and somehow I made the Pro Bowl.

I'd like a raise now.

Yes, again. I got another raise? Oh. Ok, now I want another one.
Thats a major exaggeration. He got beat a few times this year. Thats it. Its not like he has been a turnstile. The guy dominates top pass rushers 95% of the time. It doesnt get any better.

The Giants have the best OL in the league and they allowed 8 sacks to the Cowboys last week. Cut them all or re-negotiate their contracts!

Mahdi
12-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Hi Im Jason Peters the guy who brought respect back to the Bills OL that was in shambles for 7 years. Im exactly what every Bills fan has been asking for for years and now fans are targeting me because im the best player on a bad team. Why I am I here? I can be appreciated elsewhere.