X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RandolphDuke
    • Sep 2008

This is the thread where you pretend you are Jason Peters

Hey, I'm Jason Peters. You know, the guy who spent the first half of the season flopping around on his back like 350 pound beetle. There was a paperwork mixup down at NFL HQ and somehow I made the Pro Bowl.

I'd like a raise now.

Yes, again. I got another raise? Oh. Ok, now I want another one.
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Re: This is the thread where you pretend you are Jason Peters

Hey modrak, im a pro bowl LT who is being payed like a 4th string TE. Joe Thomas had a horrible season and he is making 5X my money. This needs to be fixed.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
      • Feb 2005

Hi Jason Peters here... what? dont recognize me? Well here.... let me lay down on my back with cleat marks up my torso... there.. now do you recognize me? Good!

Anyway, I made the pro bowl. I are the best tackle on all the planets in the universe... know how I know? Cause my team won the superbowl!... uh? we did NOT win the super bowl? Well.... I are still the best cause I think I are the best, and I want so much money that I make more then ALL THE CITIZENS of Buffalo COMBINED! THen I will fell real good.

Oh... better pay me or I'll crap on your front porch.

I love me.

Jason
      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

Where is the closest Mighty Taco? I'm Jason Peters, I get to cut everyone in line, and I get extra beef on my taco. Actually, everyone up in this mighty taco might as well leave. I ain't leavin beef for anyone else!
        Last edited by yordad; 12-20-2008, 09:33 AM.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mitchell59
          Hey modrak, im a pro bowl LT who is being payed like a 4th string TE. Joe Thomas had a horrible season and he is making 5X my money. This needs to be fixed.
          Uhhhm... $3.5M? What "4th string TE" gets paid that?

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

" I make more using the bathroom than you will in 15 years. "
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Hi, by not re-signing me you will prove once again that you'd rather lose and keep Ralph Wilson's jet filled with fuel.

Comment

• ddaryl
                Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                • Jan 2005

Pay me bi-atch

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Hi Jason,

Enjoy Cincinnati

Goodbye

Ralph

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

"Hi, I'm Jason Peters, a selfish, self-centered, unappreciative bastard who wants way more money than I'm worth. In other words, the typical modern athlete."
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mahdi
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by RandolphDuke
                      Hey, I'm Jason Peters. You know, the guy who spent the first half of the season flopping around on his back like 350 pound beetle. There was a paperwork mixup down at NFL HQ and somehow I made the Pro Bowl.

I'd like a raise now.

Yes, again. I got another raise? Oh. Ok, now I want another one.
                      Thats a major exaggeration. He got beat a few times this year. Thats it. Its not like he has been a turnstile. The guy dominates top pass rushers 95% of the time. It doesnt get any better.

The Giants have the best OL in the league and they allowed 8 sacks to the Cowboys last week. Cut them all or re-negotiate their contracts!

Comment

• Mahdi
                        • Mar 2004

Hi Im Jason Peters the guy who brought respect back to the Bills OL that was in shambles for 7 years. Im exactly what every Bills fan has been asking for for years and now fans are targeting me because im the best player on a bad team. Why I am I here? I can be appreciated elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                        X