Chris Brown comfirms no Suggs, Haynesworth, or Greer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Chris Brown comfirms no Suggs, Haynesworth, or Greer...

Chris Brown has already eliminated these discussions in his blog so stopping posting them.

Chambers and Preston most likely to be resigned with Chambers at a slight risk if Bell keeps developing.

Center sounds like a high priority followed by DE.

The fact that LT isn't mentioned leads me to believe that the Bills are going to address Peters contract.
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

Re: Chris Brown comfirms no Suggs, Haynesworth, or Greer...

A lot can happen between now and the start of free agency...
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

I don't see Chris Brown as the all-knowing Oracle of One Bills Drive, although he will probably prove right on most of this stuff.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

I didn't realize Chris Brown called the shots.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by yordad
          I didn't realize Chris Brown called the shots.
          The fact that he was so decisive about Suggs and Haynesworth tells me the organization has already spoken on the subject.

I'm willing to bet real $$$ that neither player shows up here. Like to take that bet? My confidence is at 100%.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            The fact that he was so decisive about Suggs and Haynesworth tells me the organization has already spoken on the subject.

I'm willing to bet real $$$ that neither player shows up here. Like to take that bet? My confidence is at 100%.
            I agree there, and what he says about Greer makes sense. But I wouldn't bet the ranch that Greer will be gone.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• yordad
              • Dec 2007

LOL, why would anyone bet that we would actually sign one of those guys? I will bet we don't too, but that doesn't make it impossible.
              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                I don't see Chris Brown as the all-knowing Oracle of One Bills Drive, although he will probably prove right on most of this stuff.
                Ask him if we are getting any compensatory draft picks, LOL.

Comment

• clumping platelets

We aren't

Comment

• billogic99
                    • Oct 2008

I think based on the histroy of this organization, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the two most likely highest paid FA on the market won't be visiting the Bills. Heck I could have made that statement with just as much credibility.

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

We won't be in the DT market this offseason... We all knew that. We all KNOW that DE and Center are the 2 positions we should apply a priority on... BUT isn't Suggs an OLB/DE ??

What are our other DE options besides Salt and Peppers

Greer IMO should be an easy affordable sign, andf they should attempt to resign him

Comment

• ddaryl
                        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by billogic99
                        I think based on the histroy of this organization, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the two most likely highest paid FA on the market won't be visiting the Bills. Heck I could have made that statement with just as much credibility.

We are about to have one of the highest paid LT's in the game, and Haynesworth is a bank breaker. The Bills need one of the best DE's on the market if not 2, and they should draft the best DE they can as well at #1...

SO without bashing the Bills as cheap, there is a logical reason why we will not be pursuing Haynesworth

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                          Pinkerton's son
                          • Feb 2006

link?

Edit: nevermind.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                            • Feb 2005

DT is not a glaring need for this team. Unless we cut Schobel and Kelsey (and keep Denney), it doesn't make any sense to sign Haynesworth.

I actually wouldn't be opposed to the above plan if we drafted a DE in the 1st Round. But it's a "Madden" plan. Won't happen in reality.

Comment

• streetkings01
                              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by ddaryl
                              We won't be in the DT market this offseason... We all knew that. We all KNOW that DE and Center are the 2 positions we should apply a priority on... BUT isn't Suggs an OLB/DE ??

What are our other DE options besides Salt and Peppers

Greer IMO should be an easy affordable sign, andf they should attempt to resign him
                              Greer wil get a nice contract in FA....corners are in high demand and Greer is a starting corner that can play man and zone.....he will get between 5-7 mill per season.
                              You can call me streetkings

Comment

Working...
                              X