X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

I might believe in Edwards but...

I might believe that Edwards is going to be a good QB for us but there is no doubt that he needs to play well the last two weeks.

I hate to see any player under this type of pressure already at this point in his career but he needs to play well.

He also needs to finish the year with more TDs than INTs. I think he's 10-10 on the year so even though it's psychological for players, coaches, and fans it definately matters going into the offseason.

The team needs to know the QB is at least stable for 2009.
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: I might believe in Edwards but...

Well, if he really was "above average", he wouldn't be under so much pressure.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

I think we would all feel better if he had a couple of good games, particularly since he was struggling (except for KC) before the groin injury.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by mybills
        Posts like this crack me up. He's played 16 complete games. That's it. He's 9-7 in those games. He's under pressure because this team sucks and is looking for answers everywhere.

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          Posts like this crack me up. He's played 16 complete games. That's it. He's 9-7 in those games. He's under pressure because this team sucks and is looking for answers everywhere.
          He sucked too man.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            Posts like this crack me up. He's played 16 complete games. That's it. He's 9-7 in those games.
            Is that really above average, considering how many teams are crappier?
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ddaryl
              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by mybills
              you cna't be serious, but I believe you are..

do some research on what the average starting QB does in his 1st 2 years in the league... then figure in a very nasty concussion, a key WR going down for significant time, and the injuries that have plagued the entire team.

Edwards still has some question marks, like staying healthy, and playing in bad weather, but he is still better then average in many of the games he has played..

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

It's been so long since Jim Kelly, that I understand people forgetting what above average is.

Comment

Working...
                X