PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Willis McGahee just ran - - Jerry Jones?

Ebenezer
12-20-2008, 11:02 PM
Forked from: Willis McGahee just ran 77 yards to help seal the game for the ravens (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2772480)

Now it is over.

:lolpoint: Cowboys. They are awful once November comes around.

And Romo is a part of the problem.

Anybody want to tell me how great Jerry Jones is? It's the same crap year after year.

TacklingDummy
12-20-2008, 11:05 PM
Players need to perform.

Romo is a choker.

tat2dmike77
12-20-2008, 11:24 PM
Could not of happened on a better night either.

Ebenezer
12-20-2008, 11:25 PM
Could not of happened on a better night either.
nope...I'm kicked!

tat2dmike77
12-20-2008, 11:32 PM
The game was a good game. Although the announcers on NFLN made me want to blow my brains out after awhile.

Michael82
12-21-2008, 01:00 AM
:rofl: I love when the Cowboys choke! I especially like seeing Jerry Jones with that Oh ****! look on his face. :snicker:

cocamide
12-21-2008, 01:53 AM
Jerry Jones is cheap.

RockStar36
12-21-2008, 02:04 AM
Players need to perform.

Romo is a choker.

Did you watch the game film?

BSU Drew
12-21-2008, 02:16 AM
Hey Dreadnought94 I thought everything was "fine" in Valley Ranch!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who are you going to cheer for now that your Cowboys are out of it?? Let me guess.. Whoever the best team is?

PECKERWOOD
12-21-2008, 02:18 AM
:rofl: I love when the Cowboys choke! I especially like seeing Jerry Jones with that Oh ****! look on his face. :snicker:

I'm sure he loved seeing us choke when he kicked our ass in 2 superbowls.

Patrick76777
12-21-2008, 08:15 AM
Doesn't matter how much money you have or how much money you spend. It's all about building a team the smart way. Pitts and Bal do it right every year and that's why they've both won a Superbowl in the last few years. And why they make the playoffs nearly every year.

O-Line and a kick ass defense and you'll be in contention every year.

Cowboys chase it too much. They suck.

gr8slayer
12-21-2008, 09:39 AM
That was an amazing freaking run, and he even broke a tackle on the play which is even more amazing. McClain's run was even more amazing.

gr8slayer
12-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Hey Dreadnought94 I thought everything was "fine" in Valley Ranch!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who are you going to cheer for now that your Cowboys are out of it?? Let me guess.. Whoever the best team is?
Everything is fine at Valley Ranch, what are you getting at?

gr8slayer
12-21-2008, 09:42 AM
Forked from: Willis McGahee just ran 77 yards to help seal the game for the ravens (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2772480)

Anybody want to tell me how great Jerry Jones is? It's the same crap year after year.
Best owner in the NFL, no body is more serious about winning or tries harder to put the right product on the field. I can't wait to make the transition from Texas Stadium to Jerry Land next year.

Dr. Lecter
12-21-2008, 09:54 AM
Best owner in the NFL, no body is more serious about winning or tries harder to put the right product on the field. I can't wait to make the transition from Texas Stadium to Jerry Land next year.

Nobody is more serious about collecting big names and superstars, which is different than winning.

Mr. Pink
12-21-2008, 09:58 AM
Nobody is more serious about collecting big names and superstars, which is different than winning.

Daniel Snyder and Al Davis are up there too.

gr8slayer
12-21-2008, 09:58 AM
Really? How many "big names" and "superstars" on the team were brought in? By my count there are:
- Owens
- Williams
- Davis (former first round bust that no one else wanted.)
- Pacman (I guess)

Mr. Pink
12-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Really? How many "big names" and "superstars" on the team were brought in? By my count there are:
- Owens
- Williams
- Davis (former first round bust that no one else wanted.)
- Pacman (I guess)

Tank Johnson
A-hen, technically he was a known quantity in the NFL when Dallas signed him.

If you wanna go back the past 5 years or so...

Aaron Glenn
Jason Ferguson
Peerless Price
Keyshawn Johnson
Drew Bledsoe
Laroi Glover
Terry Glenn
Eddie George
Vinny Testaverde
Marcellus Wiley

to name a few.

Dallas ever since Jimmy Johnson left has tried to stock it's team with FAs to win.

gr8slayer
12-21-2008, 10:11 AM
Tank Johnson
A-hen, technically he was a known quantity in the NFL when Dallas signed him.

If you wanna go back the past 5 years or so...

Aaron Glenn
Jason Ferguson
Peerless Price
Keyshawn Johnson
Drew Bledsoe
Laroi Glover
Terry Glenn
Eddie George
Vinny Testaverde
Marcellus Wiley

to name a few.

Dallas ever since Jimmy Johnson left has tried to stock it's team with FAs to win.
Anthony Henry is hardly a "superstar" or a "bigname" unless you're an opposing WR looking to have a huge game.

Still not seeing any "superstars" on your list. You realize that this is the era of FA right, and that a lot of teams, including the Bills and Browns do the exact same thing right?

Mr. Pink
12-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Anthony Henry is hardly a "superstar" or a "bigname" unless you're an opposing WR looking to have a huge game.

Still not seeing any "superstars" on your list. You realize that this is the era of FA right, and that a lot of teams, including the Bills and Browns do the exact same thing right?

Yeah and they're not championship caliber teams either.

gr8slayer
12-21-2008, 10:15 AM
Lawyer Milloy
Takeo Spikes
Kawika Mitchell
Marcus Stroud
London Fletcher
Derrick Dockery
Drew Bledsoe
Peerless Price (second time)
Langston Walker
Doug Flutie
Rob Johnson
Melvin Fowler
Rian Lindell
Sam Adams

gr8slayer
12-21-2008, 10:20 AM
Of the 13 players that Dallas sent to the Pro Bowl last year 10 were drafted by the team, I'm still failing to see where all of these free agent all-stars are coming from.

zone
12-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Rob Johnson... :wtf:

Historian
12-21-2008, 11:33 AM

I'll take Pat Bowlan, Bob Kraft, Jeff Lurie, and The City of Green Bay over Jones any day...

...and twice on Sunday.

gr8slayer
12-21-2008, 11:34 AM
I'll take Pat Bowlan, Bob Kraft, Jeff Lurie, and The City of Green Bay over Jones any day...

...and twice on Sunday.
You can have them.

Historian
12-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Jones would probably rank somewhere around 10-12 on my list of the top owners.

Dr. Lecter
12-21-2008, 12:52 PM
You can have them.

You honestly rank Jones ahead of Kraft?

On what planet?

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 01:04 PM

On what planet?

On the planet called..."I only root for winners!" Jones is goofball...

gr8slayer
12-21-2008, 02:02 PM

On what planet?
I think they are both excellent owners who took a hold of horrible teams and turned them into legendary teams. In my book they are dead even, only difference is that Kraft is doing now what Jerry did in the early 90's. It's hard to take much away from either one and either can run my team anytime. Outside of those two there's a large drop-off though in my opinion.

Both did an amazing job going after a guy who happened to be the right coach shortly after taking over ownership of their respective teams. Jerry landed the right guy in Jimmy and Kraft landed the right guy in Belichick. Neither would have likely won their three SB's with any other coach.

Disclaimer: I understand that Jimmy didn't win three SB's, but it was his talent that won the third.

Historian
12-21-2008, 02:33 PM
...and then he propmptly fires the goose that laid the silver Lombardi Trophy.

:rolleyes:

gr8slayer
12-21-2008, 02:35 PM
...and then he propmptly fires the goose that laid the silver Lombardi Trophy.

:rolleyes:
You, as a student of the game should know that Johnson wasn't fired.

It's amazing how people hate the Cowboys so much, yet they are so clueless about everything related to the team.

Ebenezer
12-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Cowboy playoff wins since 1996 - 0
Buffalo playoff wins since 1996 - 0

'nuff said.