• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Infuriating loss

First, it pisses me off that so far this year, the Sabres have demolished Western Conf teams while losing to Eastern or division rivals.

Second, the team played well for a road game but they were victimized by some borderline calls. It pisses me off that those calls essentially cost them two points against Montreal.

Third, on a positive note, Sekera kicked ass. I didn't see the whole game, but from what I saw, the dude was extremely impressive.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Re: Infuriating loss

Sekera, at one point, did a Max around the whole Montreal team in the offensive zone but didn't create a turn over go in the other direction. I even think they got a shot on goal...

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

I'm not super depressed over this one.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

They still got a point. I guess I'd say it was infuriating if Montreal got 2 and the Sabres got none.

D & S Sports

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

All 3 teams should have split a point, Montreal, Buffalo and the Referee's.

Comment

• SabreEleven
            • Aug 2002

Is it me or had Vanek disappeared of late? He is getting less playing time it seems like (without looking up)(It's called "Pulling a LW"). honestly, I blame to two clowns Ruff has him playing with...Neither could find the net with a map.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
              They still got a point. I guess I'd say it was infuriating if Montreal got 2 and the Sabres got none.
              The infuriating part was that they had a 1 goal lead late in the 3rd, and ended up losing. They could have gotten 2 points while Montreal got 0. Instead, they got 1 while Montreal got 2. That's a 3-point swing against a division opponent because of a few seconds of bad hockey (and from what I understand, an assist from the refs, but I didn't see overtime).
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Billscusey
                • Nov 2004

Too many stupid penalties!

Comment

• SabreEleven
                  • Aug 2002

and a few very questionable one's called and not called.

Comment

• RockStar36
                    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    The infuriating part was that they had a 1 goal lead late in the 3rd, and ended up losing. They could have gotten 2 points while Montreal got 0. Instead, they got 1 while Montreal got 2. That's a 3-point swing against a division opponent because of a few seconds of bad hockey (and from what I understand, an assist from the refs, but I didn't see overtime).
                    The refs were absolutely terrible.

I know what you're saying but I can't be that mad because they still got the point. At this point, I'm looking at the conference standings so I'll take the point.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                    X