X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Fox Sports: Jauron's job in "serious jeopardy"

Dick Jauron's job is reportedly in "serious jeopardy" despite his recent contract extension. The awkward situation has come up because Jauron and the Bills agreed to the deal when Buffalo was 4-1, and finally signed it last week. Still, the two sides could work on a settlement if the Bills continue to flounder.
  • New Ro's Greatest
    • Sep 2008

Re: Fox Sports: Jauron's job in "serious jeopardy"

GO BILLS

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

offering an extension after 5 games into the season is the equivalent of premature ejaculation...

Did Ralph and FO panicked and tried to save a $500K a season by extending him early??? probably

I was shocked and a bit perplexed when I heard about the extension back in October, but at that time it didn't look like the disaster it turned out to be.

If we are going to **** can Dick... then Ralphy better be willing ot pony up and get us a top candidate... no more trying to find a diamond in the rough

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Did we need a reporter for this?

The next two weeks will answr just about every question.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

If we had a sane and rational owner, Jauron would be gone at season's end, regardless of our record in the last two games. Jauron has demonstrated over and over that he is the absolute worst game day coach in the NFL, and therefore should not be a head coach in this league.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Go Bills!!

Comment

• Luisito23
              Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              If we had a sane and rational owner, Jauron would be gone at season's end, regardless of our record in the last two games. Jauron has demonstrated over and over that he is the absolute worst game day coach in the NFL, and therefore should not be a head coach in this league.

Good post (as usual) and I totally agree!....Just say NO to DJ!!!!!
              "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
              ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
              ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
              ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Nighthawk
                Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Luisito23
                Good post (as usual) and I totally agree!....Just say NO to DJ!!!!!
                What a Christmas gift it will be if Jauron gets fired! Oh what a great gift!

Comment

Working...
                X