PDA

View Full Version : Be honest..

patmoran2006
12-21-2008, 12:38 PM
With the strong possibility that losing these last two games could seal Jauron's fate, not to mention a few others coaches.. And the draft pick being possibly higher with each loss.

Is anyone here, at least in the back of their minds, hoping the Bills lose today?

patmoran2006
12-21-2008, 12:39 PM
I am.
I dont care about the draft position. A GOOD GM can make a good pick whether he's picking 8th or 14th.

But I think finishing 6-10 puts too much pressure on Wilson to not can Jauron, extension or not signed. Even the most staunch of Wilson supporters could not longer deny his cheapness or unwillingness to do what it takes to win if he DOESN'T fire Jauron (and he's just a start)

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 12:40 PM
With the strong possibility that losing these last two games could seal Jauron's fate, not to mention a few others coaches.. And the draft pick being possibly higher with each loss.

Is anyone here, at least in the back of their minds, hoping the Bills lose today?

I'm not going to hide from what I've been saying...I don't believe there is anything to be gained from winning these last two games. However ,there is a ton to be gained if they lose them...including, a better possibility that Dickey is gone.

Mitchell55
12-21-2008, 12:41 PM
1st, why respond to your own post. 2nd, I will always root for the bills no matter who they play. Also it makes trents record look better.

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 12:42 PM
1st, why respond to your own post. 2nd, I will always root for the bills no matter who they play. Also it makes trents record look better.

Yes, of course, but for the better of the organization, as tough as it is, this team would be better off losing the last two games.

patmoran2006
12-21-2008, 12:44 PM
1st, why respond to your own post. 2nd, I will always root for the bills no matter who they play. Also it makes trents record look better. Honestly, I cant even respond to you.

Goobylal
12-21-2008, 12:49 PM
I've been wanting them to lose since the 49'ers loss.

raphael120
12-21-2008, 12:50 PM
With the past draft results in the tenure of this scouting staff...I really don't see how we should trust them with picking the best guy for our team no matter where their draft spot.

I'd feel better about next season if EDWARDS showed us we don't need to worry about our QB situation.

He flounders and I think we have a JP Jr. situation on our hands again.

Dr. Lecter
12-21-2008, 12:51 PM
No.

Never.

patmoran2006
12-21-2008, 12:52 PM
With the past draft results in the tenure of this scouting staff...I really don't see how we should trust them with picking the best guy for our team no matter where their draft spot.

I'd feel better about next season if EDWARDS showed us we don't need to worry about our QB situation.

He flounders and I think we have a JP Jr. situation on our hands again.
Valid point about Trent. Maybe getting a few wins is important for him. No position more vital than the QB spot.

cookie G
12-21-2008, 12:57 PM
I can't imagine someone hoping for the Bills to lose, especially to NE.

Goobylal
12-21-2008, 12:58 PM
I don't know if Trent's shockingly poor play was because of lingering concussive effects, because he's now gun shy about getting another concussion, or if teams have figured-him-out? But whatever the reason, he's proven over his college and brief NFL career that he's injury-prone. The Bills simply CANNOT go into next season relying on Trent.

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 01:02 PM
I can't imagine someone hoping for the Bills to lose, especially to NE.

You can't imagine somebody wanting change so bad that they would be OK with the Bills losing a meaningless game? Really? This is entertainment and right now it isn't good entertainment. I want whatever is necessary for this organization to change the product on the field to make it better. If that means being OK with the Bills losing a couple meaningless games at the end of the year, then so be it. I want a winning team on the field next year and for years to come. If them having one of the most historic collapses in NFL history and ending up 6-10 does this, then I'm sorry, but I'm OK with them losing the last two games.

thenry20
12-21-2008, 01:16 PM

OH HELL NO!!!

I never want the team to lose any game. But will they, yes, I do think they will not win again this season. The team has quit on the coach who has quit on him team.

Yasgur's Farm
12-21-2008, 01:17 PM
GO BILLS! That's never changed in over 44 years!!

Scumbag College
12-21-2008, 01:18 PM
I can never root against the Bills.

However, realistically I see the Bills losing by over seventeen points the next two games.

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 01:19 PM
GO BILLS! That's never changed in over 44 years!!

Umm, nobody asked if you still supported the Bills. I believe everybody still supports them in their own way. If you want them to win, that's fine, but I'm not going to question anybody's fandom if they see what good could come out of the Bills losing their last two games.

SquishDaFish
12-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Cant root for a loss at any point. But want Dick fired!!

Yasgur's Farm
12-21-2008, 01:25 PM
Umm, nobody asked if you still supported the Bills. I believe everybody still supports them in their own way. If you want them to win, that's fine, but I'm not going to question anybody's fandom if they see what good could come out of the Bills losing their last two games. Ummm, my post indicates that I have wanted the Bills to win every game of the last 44 years... That hasn't changed.

I'll leave the "fanhood" to be judged by others.

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Ummm, my post indicates that I have wanted the Bills to win every game of the last 44 years... That hasn't changed.

I'll leave the "fanhood" to be judged by others.

Nobody has a right to "judge" somebody's fandom...that's plain stupid.

madness
12-21-2008, 01:37 PM
I'd rather root for Bills "fans" to find another team that they feel they deserve then root for the Bills to lose.

cookie G
12-21-2008, 01:38 PM
You can't imagine somebody wanting change so bad that they would be OK with the Bills losing a meaningless game? Really? This is entertainment and right now it isn't good entertainment. I want whatever is necessary for this organization to change the product on the field to make it better. If that means being OK with the Bills losing a couple meaningless games at the end of the year, then so be it. I want a winning team on the field next year and for years to come. If them having one of the most historic collapses in NFL history and ending up 6-10 does this, then I'm sorry, but I'm OK with them losing the last two games.

Explain that reasoning to Levy, Parcells, Lombardi or Belichick.

DrGraves
12-21-2008, 01:40 PM
mitchell59 you're a dumbass. you should leave this forum forever. you know nothing and you spam the boards.

Coach Sal
12-21-2008, 01:51 PM
Nope. I hope they win. I always do. A "win later by losing now" mentality is for losers. Competitors always want to win, no matter what the circumstances.

Since our last playoff appearance, our draft positions have been:
14th (drafted 21st)
4th
14th (drafted 23rd)
13th
20th (didn't draft in 1st round)
8th
12th
11th

What exactly has losing for the past 8 years got us? More losing, that's all.

madness
12-21-2008, 01:55 PM
:goodpost:

gr8slayer
12-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Nope. I hope they win. I always do. A "win later by losing now" mentality is for losers. Competitors always want to win, no matter what the circumstances.

Since our last playoff appearance, our draft positions have been:
14th (drafted 21st)
4th
14th (drafted 23rd)
13th
20th (didn't draft in 1st round)
8th
12th
11th

What exactly has losing for the past 8 years got us? More losing, that's all.
Spoken like a true coach.

Yasgur's Farm
12-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Nobody has a right to "judge" somebody's fandom...that's plain stupid.BS

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 02:55 PM
BS

Nope, it isn't. I may not agree with things that people post on this site, but I will never question their love of the Bills. Sorry, that is the truth.